Author Topic: All Right Vince G.--Its Money to Mouth Time  (Read 12202 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
my bad I never saw that

So what?

He didn't accept the bet. If you want to waste $200 send it to me and it'll get spent on cigars and beer.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: All Right Vince G.--Its Money to Mouth Time
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:42 AM »
Vince G your whole life is gimmick, your gimmickry is not only limited to the internet forums you troll and pollute ::)
Thunderdome approved

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »
You do realize the only thing Cumdrum puts near his mouth is Queer Vissy's cock. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »
You do realize the only thing Cumdrum puts near his mouth is Queer Vissy's cock. 

Vince Cockcum your gimmickry gives homosexuals a bad name, you should be ashamed of yourself not only must bodybuilding put up with your disgraces and gimmickry but so must the homosexual community
Thunderdome approved

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »
Vince Cockcum your gimmickry gives homosexuals a bad name, you should be ashamed of yourself not only must bodybuilding put up with your disgraces and gimmickry but so must the homosexual community

Are you suggesting that Vince is also a member of GetDick.com?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2009, 09:52:50 AM »
Are you suggesting that Vince is also a member of GetDick.com?

im sure he is and im sure is gimmickry will reek the same same foul stench as it does here ;D

Thunderdome approved

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »
Taking money makes you look really desperate V.  I dig your heel act man, but if you actually take money from someone you will have become your character.  Kayfabe?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:37 AM »
Taking money makes you look really desperate V.  I dig your heel act man, but if you actually take money from someone you will have become your character.  Kayfabe?

Vince Cockstain lives in his gimmickry he is an internet heat magnet but it is cheap heat, and he is not above scrounging for money on the internet in fact it is part of his gimmickry along with his bottom of the barrel websites and 3rd rate qualifications.
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2009, 10:17:46 AM »
Disturbia do not send money to this gimmick of a so called man, it is the same as supporting terrorism, his gimmickry will grow more, the internet and bodybuilding needs to be purged of the foulness of Vince Cockfiddler and his gimmickry >:(
Thunderdome approved

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

Where is my $100 bucks you fat bastard.

The Beef

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »
One final thing nignog before I send you the money--Prove to me and everyone that I challenged people on bb.com, that I have another name besides avesher on there.  Or simply tell everyone on here that you lied about that and made it up.  In fact, I'll double the money to you if you can prove these things.  Or like I said, tell everyone on here you lied about it.  And if you dont, to hell with you, I am sending 200 dollars to drkaje from this site for cigars and beer, and when he receives it he can post on here proof that I sent it.

I'll even post a pic of me smoking one of the cigars.

Before any of the gays get excited.... fuck no, it won't be naked.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »
One final thing nignog before I send you the money--Prove to me and everyone that I challenged people on bb.com, that I have another name besides avesher on there.  Or simply tell everyone on here that you lied about that and made it up.  In fact, I'll double the money to you if you can prove these things.  Or like I said, tell everyone on here you lied about it.  And if you dont, to hell with you, I am sending 200 dollars to drkaje from this site for cigars and beer, and when he receives it he can post on here proof that I sent it.

I knew it, you're backing out.  Like I said people....he's not serious about ACTUALLY CHALLENGING ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO LOSE.

You've already proven that you have multiple gimmicks, Avesher...or should I call you Disturbia?...... ::)

And how are you going to send 200 dollars to drkaje if he's an anonymous troll?..... ::)

You called ME OUT...not the other way around and when I answered your little challenge you back out in less than 2 hours later.....

Like I said, I was never was holding my breath

A

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2009, 10:56:41 AM »

I knew it, you're backing out.  Like I said people....he's not serious about ACTUALLY CHALLENGING ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO LOSE.

Where is the post saying you accept the original bet?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »

You've already proven that you have multiple gimmicks, Avesher...or should I call you Disturbia?...... ::)
less than 2 hours later.....

How's that a gimmick?  He dropped the Avesher name ages ago, and came back as Disturbia.  He's never denied that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
my bad I never saw that
Thats cos his oringinal post didnt have the address..he has edited that in..I remember reading it and thinking you are saying make it payable to.... and he left the address and name off,

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
a-smeshes is getting pummelled like he always does ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Thats cos his oringinal post didnt have the address..he has edited that in..I remember reading it and thinking you are saying make it payable to.... and he left the address and name off,

No I didn't....if anything you can follow my website address to get a mailing address.... ::)
A

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »
rehaluk is a coward    not surprised he is backing out    maybe he will check into a nut case hospital and get back on his meds 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

No I didn't....if anything you can follow my website address to get a mailing address.... ::)
Yes you did..Your trail of  lies and deception ends this conversation here..

Payment details should be between you and josh via PM not following a flunky web link that has given people here viruses in the past.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2009, 04:44:09 AM »

And how are you going to send 200 dollars to drkaje if he's an anonymous troll?..... ::)

so now Doc is an "anonymous troll?"  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2009, 04:58:56 AM »

You called ME OUT...not the other way around and when I answered your little challenge you back out in less than 2 hours later.....

Like I said, I was never was holding my breath

Vince,

I'm not anonymous. Several people here even have my address and telephone number.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2009, 05:02:15 AM »
Vince,

I'm not anonymous. Several people here even have my address and telephone number.

:-X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2009, 05:05:18 AM »
:-X

I've met a few of the people here in person and also someone from the Y posted the personal info a few years back under a gimmick.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2009, 07:15:59 AM »
Vince,

this is true    isaiah is not anonymous on here     

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »
Vince Cumgimmick you are not the one to talk about gimmicks here on getbig, you are the most extreme form of gimmickry there is, you have no shame to scrounge and beg for money on the internet, you are a disgrace and most likely the product of inbreeding.
Thunderdome approved