Author Topic: What is in your Refrigerator?  (Read 3590 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: What is in your Refrigerator?
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »
Some of those old blenders had serious power! the newer ones aren't made the same, too many plastic parts, made in china, etc.  those old school things could puree a solid rock!

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »
Here is mine.  I try to make it "MTV Cribs" style & it works for me. :)
Wow how do you stay so fit with all that junk. ??? ::)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »
Some of those old blenders had serious power! the newer ones aren't made the same, too many plastic parts, made in china, etc.  those old school things could puree a solid rock!

Actually, that blender is a good one.  For 3 years, I owned a nutrition store/smoothie bar & used to make 50+ shakes per day.  Now, I just throw 2 scoops in a cup with 8oz of water, mix it up with a BIG spoon & hello, here is your meal.  See ya in 3 hours for your next one.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »
Actually, that blender is a good one.  For 3 years, I owned a nutrition store/smoothie bar & used to make 50+ shakes per day.  Now, I just throw 2 scoops in a cup with 8oz of water, mix it up with a BIG spoon & hello, here is your meal.  See ya in 3 hours for your next one.

I bet, don't get me wrong I'm not dissing you or being sarcastic, I was dead serious, the older blender's were more reliable, better built then the new crap that's out these days :)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »
Wow how do you stay so fit with all that junk. ??? ::)

Thanks, I think.  The "junk" was for my non b-bing friends.  I am the ultimate high protein/low carb girl.  It really works, trust me. ;)