Author Topic: Is there anything more pathetic than when a former muscleman wears...  (Read 5885 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Is there anything more pathetic than when a former muscleman wears...
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »
1990 baby!!

Gotta love it..

Chick lookin' a bit Top Gunnish right there with the "devil may care scarf!"  And the ladies were lovin' it.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
LOL...I *look* like I'd be out of breath???
hey bob does your kid and shawns kids play together?
What about Kamali's kid

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »
Never knew a guy with 35 inch quads on the lean side

MuscleMcMannus
Getbig IV

Dante?
« Sent to: DOGGCRAPP on: September 17, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you the real Dante Trudel? 

I've been reading up on your training.  I was just curious do you offer like mini sessions of personal training or diet advice.  Just to get an idea of what DC is all about?  I'm in SoCal and would drive up to LA for a few hours of your time to go through a DC workout or sit down with you and write up a diet.  Or do you know anyone you could recommend in Orange County?  I'm 29, 6'5 on the lean side right now.  Mainly concerned with putting on mass.  Thanks. 
P.S. how much do you charge by the hour? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
i was 18 in 1990 and i gaurantee you anyone who was in style then was wearing stone washed jeans and had a mullett, that was just the style then.

Haha LMAO!  Maybe in Hickville, NE or wherever you were living at the time.  But 1990's was no way in hell mulletts.  Maybe stonewashed jeans but definitely not mulletts.  Haha you were a real fashion guru back then huh?  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2009, 01:03:14 PM »
hey bob does your kid and shawns kids play together?
What about Kamali's kid

Shawn lives in LA

King lives in NY

I live in FLA

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »

Haha LMAO!  Maybe in Hickville, NE or wherever you were living at the time.  But 1990's was no way in hell mulletts.  Maybe stonewashed jeans but definitely not mulletts.  Haha you were a real fashion guru back then huh?  

Can only speak for myself...but I've never had a mullet, or even close

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »
it's just walking, i walk a 4 mile hiking trail on Saturdays and Sundays with no problems at all and i'm a cunnt hair short of 250 pounds. ::)

Do you carry any weight besides yourself.stop take the weight off and put it back on repeatedly for close to 5 hours?
I like to think I'm in pretty good shape and there are still times I get tired.my home course is all hills for the first 8 holes and I tell ya it can kick your ass.especially after I played softball and drank my face off the night before :D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »

6"5 on the "lean" side

Are we talking spaghetti ams and broomstick legs?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:31 PM »

i didn't say 1990's, i said UP UNTIL 1990-1991, and yes you could go almost anywhere, NYC, Chicago, LA, anywhere and that was the style. ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »

The 35 inch quad thing was a sarcastic joke dipshit.  Might want to reread that thread!  And yeah I was really "begging" for some training judging by that email huh?   ::)  Nice try!  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

Do you carry any weight besides yourself.stop take the weight off and put it back on repeatedly for close to 5 hours?
I like to think I'm in pretty good shape and there are still times I get tired.my home course is all hills for the first 8 holes and I tell ya it can kick your ass.especially after I played softball and drank my face off the night before :D
no but remember i'm moving fast that whole time and that's up rocky ass 200 foot high cliffs on trails, up and down, i'm not stopping for periods of 10-20 minutes to shoot and wait for partners to shoot.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 01:10:59 PM »
i didn't say 1990's, i said UP UNTIL 1990-1991, and yes you could go almost anywhere, NYC, Chicago, LA, anywhere and that was the style. ::)

So Mr. Fashionista did you perm your mullet "tail" with tight or loose curls LMAO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »
no but remember i'm moving fast that whole time and that's up rocky ass 200 foot high cliffs on trails, up and down, i'm not stopping for periods of 10-20 minutes to shoot and wait for partners to shoot.

You and moving fast are mutually exclusive big guy.  So if you were 18 in 1990 that makes you 37 years old?????????? HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAAAAAAA Pathetic!  Still livin the dream eh?   ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »

Gottcha.I guess it has alot to do with stamina.how often do you hike?

...dude I remember one time when I was younger.I went out on Friday night and drank till like 4 or 5am.I had a 7:00am t-time with my old man.I was late and missed the first hole.as you can imagine I was still drunk and an absolute mess from the night before.my dad wouldn't let me in the cart and make me walk the rest of the round :P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »
You and moving fast are mutually exclusive big guy.  So if you were 18 in 1990 that makes you 37 years old?????????? HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAAAAAAA Pathetic!  Still livin the dream eh?   ::)
living what dream? i've never claimed to be a bodybuilder.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
living what dream? i've never claimed to be a bodybuilder.

No.... you just claim to be some superior mass monster of a powerlifter... ::)  Afterall if a guy isn't over 200lbs in the gym he's doesn't deserve to be there right????? LMAO!  Pathetic.  So let me guess that pic you parade around on this board was your "peak" right?   ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »
No.... you just claim to be some superior mass monster of a powerlifter... ::)  Afterall if a guy isn't over 200lbs in the gym he's doesn't deserve to be there right????? LMAO!  Pathetic.  So let me guess that pic you parade around on this board was your "peak" right?   ::)
hahahahhaa, when did i ever claim that either? ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »
hahahahhaa, when did i ever claim that either? ::)

You don't have to claim it.......it's evident in all your posts and criticisms of other people and pictures.  Like anyone under 200lbs is small and unworthy of "going to the gym" because you're such a mass monster yourself.  You've got one of the biggest mouths on this board and probably one of the worst physiques and that's after 20+ years of training HAHAHA! 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2009, 01:31:37 PM »
You don't have to claim it.......it's evident in all your posts and criticisms of other people and pictures.  Like anyone under 200lbs is small and unworthy of "going to the gym" because you're such a mass monster yourself.  You've got one of the biggest mouths on this board and probably one of the worst physiques and that's after 20+ years of training HAHAHA! 

Stop being such a drama llama.your starting to melt.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »

Stop being such a drama llama.your starting to melt.

::) 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2009, 01:36:41 PM »

Psss....Mannus...newsfla sh....Layne is STILL natural

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »
hahaha, you could always post up your picture and own me very easily if you're so shredded and Godlike, right? :D

mass 04

• Getbig V

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt