Author Topic: You got to be kidding me ??????  (Read 6157 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: You got to be kidding me ??????
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 03:28:14 AM »
But Locketts clean,  ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 05:41:01 AM »
I fail to see how this is an different than an being paid to do a commercial

hopefully you guys don't think that actresses that advertise hair care products actually got their beautiful hair by using those products
I

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 05:52:16 AM »
I'd say that's just about as foolish as believing Michael Lockett is natural
and on a one meal a day diet of Twizzers, orange soda and KFC. ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 05:59:53 AM »
and on a one meal a day diet of Twizzers, orange soda and KFC. ::)
Well he is a Negroid,thats their standard diet...plus watermelons

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19:33 AM »
kai=gay"master"= good

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »
Van First of all I dont make false claims.I sponsor and help athletes, but I dont go around boasting thhat they getting 30lbs using my product.
Plus Michael Locket is nearly as big as Kai Green.When I was working with Michael Locket he was clean,now if you want know ask him.I havent defending Michael Locket in a long time.He is no longer my athlete, and what he does and says is his buissness.I want nothing to do with the guy.I believe Locket is a genetic freak.
Van Waxey Maze Starch doesnt work? Thats funny every pro bodybuilder I know it.If you could only see who I ship to, lol.It would blow your mind who is on my mailing list.If you only knew lol.I know of 12 pro personally who use about 25lbs of Waxey Waze a month.Rememer I am a manufacture and we do our own blending.If I opened my mouth alot of pro bodybuilders would be dropped from there contracts.If only you knew what they really use, lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 10:42:11 AM »
Van First of all I dont make false claims.I sponsor and help athletes, but I dont go around boasting thhat they getting 30lbs using my product.
Plus Michael Locket is nearly as big as Kai Green.When I was working with Michael Locket he was clean,now if you want know ask him.I havent defending Michael Locket in a long time.He is no longer my athlete, and what he does and says is his buissness.I want nothing to do with the guy.I believe Locket is a genetic freak.
Van Waxey Maze Starch doesnt work? Thats funny every pro bodybuilder I know it.If you could only see who I ship to, lol.It would blow your mind who is on my mailing list.If you only knew lol.I know of 12 pro personally who use about 25lbs of Waxey Waze a month.Rememer I am a manufacture and we do our own blending.If I opened my mouth alot of pro bodybuilders would be dropped from there contracts.If only you knew what they really use, lol
i read ur posts fully and u seem ok,but what happened with lockett,'i want nothing to do with the guy"u said,did he fall from ur good graces?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

Yeah I know what they do; they sell the free waxy maize to kids at the gym. They have to hustle to get a few dollars here and there, being so poor. :D

That line about contracted athletes using a competing companies product has been used many times before by all companies, including Muscletech.

But sure, they use different powder carbs with their insulin, if it's free even better.:D Nothing magical about waxy.
BTW, you don't even know if it works like you think:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/waxy_maize_starch_myth.htm

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »
'Down with the blacks

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 12:47:08 PM »

I will say this....John doesnt make bullshit claims because he doesnt have to.  He knows what does what..and how much of a benefit something will give you.  NEVER have I heard John say "using my protein will give you 1,200,300 muscle growth than using product x."  Its really an eye opener to talk to john because hes also not a bullshitter when it comes to what guys have to use in order to compete at certain levels.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 01:04:44 PM »
Van okay you posted some so-called studies on Waxey Maze Starch.What was the Waxey Maize Starch Derived from.
If you look at all the studies done in Europe the Waxey Maze dervied from Potato.Most are taking Cronstarch and passing it off as Waxey Maze Starch.Why do you think some Waxey Maze Starch products are so cheap.Real Waxey Maze Starch is expensive.
What brand of Waxey Maze did they use in this Study? If they just used any brand it could have been Cronstarch, which would have proven to be less effective then Dextrose.
I gurantee you do a study on real Waxey Maze derived from Potato, other sources besides cheap ass cronstarch, it will prove twice ass effective as Dextrose.
The problem is Waxey Maze Starch is a generic term, which is unfortunate for the consumer.This means a company could use corn strach which alot of them do to rip consumers off.
All you have to do is look on the bootle of WAXEY Maze Starch, and see what its derived from.If it says derived from Corn its cornstarch.If it says derived from Potato or other sources then its real Waxey Maze Starch.
All the top cyclists in Tour De France have used Vitargo and Waxey Maze Starch for years, with great beneits.
The bottom line is Cornstarch = Junk
Real Waxey Maze = amazing, nothing works like it or ever will

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 01:12:17 PM »
But Locketts clean,  ::)

buttocks looks clean

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »
Van okay you posted some so-called studies on Waxey Maze Starch.What was the Waxey Maize Starch Derived from.
If you look at all the studies done in Europe the Waxey Maze dervied from Potato.Most are taking Cronstarch and passing it off as Waxey Maze Starch.Why do you think some Waxey Maze Starch products are so cheap.Real Waxey Maze Starch is expensive.
What brand of Waxey Maze did they use in this Study? If they just used any brand it could have been Cronstarch, which would have proven to be less effective then Dextrose.
I gurantee you do a study on real Waxey Maze derived from Potato, other sources besides cheap ass cronstarch, it will prove twice ass effective as Dextrose.
The problem is Waxey Maze Starch is a generic term, which is unfortunate for the consumer.This means a company could use corn strach which alot of them do to rip consumers off.
All you have to do is look on the bootle of WAXEY Maze Starch, and see what its derived from.If it says derived from Corn its cornstarch.If it says derived from Potato or other sources then its real Waxey Maze Starch.
All the top cyclists in Tour De France have used Vitargo and Waxey Maze Starch for years, with great beneits.

Every Waxey Maze product I've seen on the Internet does not tell what it is made from, it just says ingredients Wazy Maze.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

How can you call it waxy maize if it's derived from potato?!! Maize = corn, correct?? What the hell.

You have NOT done any studies to see what happens to muscle glycogen, insulin and blood glucose with your product. Vitargo has studies backing their claims and it can be derived from a few different sources. Barley is used nowadays. Vitargo isn't even a "waxy" carb.

The Myth Is Spawned

So where did this myth come from? After all, there has to be something to it if it's as pervasive as it is. The fable was actually created from the erroneous application of two very powerful carbohydrate studies (7, 9).

These studies used a carbohydrate extract called Vitargo, and were referenced on the label of a now-defunct product containing this carb. When we looked at the label it was clear that this supplement had derived their Vitargo (which again, is a carbohydrate extract) from... drum roll please... waxy maize!

And the myth was born: research showing that Vitargo had rapid gastric clearance and glycogen restoration was equated with the idea that high molecular weight carbohydrates (i.e. WMS/amylopectin) had these properties.

Just take a look at any supposed WMS references, if you can find them, and you'll see at least one of these studies listed: Leiper et al., (2000) or Piehl Aulin et al. (2000). In fact, this is also where the often-specified gastric emptying, rate of absorption, and glycogen resynthesis numbers come from.

Perhaps the worst part is that these studies not only used Vitargo, they did not derive it from waxy maize! That's right, the commonly cited WMS data actually used a carbohydrate extracted from potato starch (7, 9). As if to add a final comical exclamation point, the potato starch itself wasn't even the waxy variety.

Summary: The most common "information about waxy maize" comes from a carbohydrate extract that wasn't originally waxy nor even derived from corn.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »
Van in some aspects you are correct,but the best Waxey Carbohydrate doesnt come from corn.It comes Rice and Potato
The Encyclopeida states
The term maize derives from the Spanish form (maíz) of the indigenous Taino term for the plant, and was the form most commonly heard in the United Kingdom.[2] In the United States, Canada (maïs in French speaking Canadian regions) and Australia, the usual term is corn, which originally referred to any grain, but which now  having been shortened from the form "Indian corn" (which currently, at least in the U.S. & Canada, is often used to refer specifically to multi-colored "field corn" cultivars).[3]

Maize originally ment "any " grain, but now is short for corn.
Like I said Waxey Maize is a generic name for a Waxey Carbohydrate.The best Vitargo ever produced was when they used Potato, Rice and Corn a few years back.Last I checked they were using Barley.
Now Waxey Carbohydrates are advancing even further, more and more companies are using Rice Potato and Corn.I personaly think the Waxey Maize from Corn is garbage it causes bloating cramping and stomach distress.If you know anything about Waxey Starch's you can make it with a variety of carbohydrates, like Rice Potato, just to name a few.Corn is the cheapest, and it doesnt work.You might aswell drink cornstarch,But if you get your hands on reall Waxey Carbohydrate like I have, its is a truly amazing transport.Its great for carb loading, and tranports insulin like nothing else

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 05:08:15 PM »
Van ,I know your reading my post like a lil mouse and picking it apart.Thats what a 35 year old man who lives in his moms basement does, lol.You pick apart my posts only to find out you dont get anywhere.Wasting my time and yours.

Please tell me that there is no such thing as Waxey Rice Starch, or Waxey Potato Starch,lol.So I can laugh in your face, lol
Also Van please post a pic of yourself, I need a good laugh .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 05:26:40 PM »
Van ,I know your reading my post like a lil mouse and picking it apart.Thats what a 35 year old man who lives in his moms basement does, lol
Please tell me that there is no such thing as Waxey Rice Starch, or Waxey Potato Starch,lol.So I can laugh in your face, lol
Alos Van please post a pic of yourself, I need a good laugh

Yes I can pick apart your BS quite easily.

This is pure comedy.

The Encyclopeida states
The term maize derives from the Spanish form (maíz) of the indigenous Taino term for the plant, and was the form most commonly heard in the United Kingdom.[2] In the United States, Canada (maïs in French speaking Canadian regions) and Australia, the usual term is corn, which originally referred to any grain, but which now  [here you left out the following: refers exclusively to maize,]having been shortened from the form "Indian corn" (which currently, at least in the U.S. & Canada, is often used to refer specifically to multi-colored "field corn" cultivars).[3]

You took it from wikipedia, NOT encylopedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize

One can even see where you hit the space button with the extra space, to take out part of the article. And "but which now  having been shortened from the form "Indian corn"" doesn't make any sense grammatically. You are a fucking moron of the highest order.  :D :D :D

Merriam-Webster:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/maize

Maize = exclusively Indian corn nowadays

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »
You didnt pick apart anything.I was talking about Waxy Potato Starch, and Waxy Rice Starch being better then Waxey Maize Starch from Corn.So what did you pick apart???
That I used the wod Maze, my bad, maze is a generic term form any form of Waxey Starch, that is derived from Potato ,Rice ,or Corn or all of the above.
So what did you pick apart.The word Maize, lol .
Your some dumb you missed my whole point.Instead you want to pick apart the fact that I used the word Maize when I was talking about Waxey Rice, and Potato Starch's.Which usualy include Some corn so in the end its is still some what a Waxey Maize Starch.Van you have to much time on your hands

Van Bilderass please post a pic of yourself.Quit hiding behind your computer screen.If your going to pic people apart, please show us what you look like so we know who we are talking to.Its only fair.I know Vince Goodrum talks alot of trash, but he is more of a man then you, because atleast he shows his face.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »
A get big memeber just sent me this picture, and this is Van Bilderass.
Van Bilderass is this you? I got this pic from a pretty relaible source.I thought it was kegdrainer, but as it turns out its you.Man on man you look bad

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
You didnt pick apart anything.I was talking about Waxy Potato Starch, and Waxy Rice Starch being better then Waxey Maize Starch from Corn.So what did you pick apart???
That I used the wod Maze, my bad, maze is a generic term form any form of Waxey Starch, that is derived from Potato ,Rice ,or Corn or all of the above.
So what did you pick apart.The word Maize, lol .
Your some dumb you missed my whole point.Instead you want to pick apart the fact that I used the word Maize when I was talking about Waxey Rice, and Potato Starch's.Which usualy include Some corn so in the end its is still some what a Waxey Maize Starch.Van you have to much time on your hands

Van Bilderass please post a pic of yourself.Quit hiding behind your computer screen.If your going to pic people apart, please show us what you look like so we know who we are talking to.Its only fair.I know Vince Goodrum talks alot of trash, but he is more of a man then you, because atleast he shows his face.
Do you think Waxey Maize is a useful supplement?  As far as keeping cortisol down during workouts?
Personally, I just use a lot of the below supplement.  Directions: Keep drinking until you feel full, then repeat.  In this shot, I was 3 weeks out from a big show.  Keep in mind, it was my low carb day.
N

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »
A get big memeber just sent me this picture, and this is Van Bilderass.
Van Bilderass is this you? I got this pic from a pretty relaible source.I thought it was kegdrainer, but as it turns out its you.Man on man you look bad

What does it matter what I looked like? Does it change what we're debating? You can see I have some good size there.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »
There is no debate, your trying to create an arguemen, like usual.
I stated that Waxey Potato Starchs, and Waxey Rice Starch's are better then Waxey Corn Starch's
Then you had to come back and say that Maze means derived from corn.
Well every and I mean every Waxey Maize product on the Market even the best ones, contain some corn. even the Waxey Maize I blend has some corn in it.
So Technically your wrong and I am right like usual.
Now please expalin to me why would we listen to advice from somebody who looks like this?
You loook like a greay Pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, lol
Van the MANNNN !!!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »
There is no debate, your trying to create an arguemen, like usual.
I stated that Waxey Potato Starchs, and Waxey Rice Starch's are better then Waxey Corn Starch's
Then you had to come back and say that Maze means derived from corn.
Well every and I mean every Waxey Maize product on the Market even the best ones, contain some corn. even the one I have manufactured for me
So Technically your wrong and I am right like usual.
Now please expalin to me why would we listen to advice from somebody who looks like this?
You loook like a greay Pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, lol
Van the MANNNN !!!!!!
Haha. Someone's yanking your chain. That's not VB, John.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »
Dr Chimps, I think it really is him.I got the pic from a pretty reputable get bigger.
If its not Van he should post a pic and prove use wrong

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »
Dr Chimps, I think it really is him.I got the pic from a pretty reputable get bigger.
If its not Van he should post a pic and prove use wrong
There's a pic of VB floating around here somewhere. He doesn't much look like this guy. I have no idea who the guy is in this 'new' pic is, but he certainly is a checklist of what not to do. I suppose I could be totally wrong, but I doubt it.