Author Topic: Getbig Moderators  (Read 3576 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Getbig Moderators
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
The money we Mods make just can't be beat... and the travel expenses, car allowance, expensive dinners... I just can't imagine doing anything else.
I hear the health and dental plans are top of the line.And that GB matches 10% ON 401K contributions.
U

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2009, 09:54:25 AM »
Calfzilla  would be greatly welcomed over at Training Q&A. That is, after the removing of pumpster in handcuffs and taken to the nearest tree for a public handing.

I am sure that Calfzilla would run on a "Never delete just to delete whoever might disagrees with me" policy. Deleting is something  that pumpster seems to get off on over at the Q&A board every day. Astounding but some people may  have a better or different view on training that his worship, the pumpster, does. Also never mention his personal BowFlex or show that famous picture of it in the crack house, less you become banned for life.

Cap and Hedge be cool. Bluto has been missing in action for at least a month and I do not know who in hell Insomnia is. Calfzilla can help to take the Q&A board to bigger and brighter heights. A vote for Calfzilla is a vote for fair play and progress.
F

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »
Calfzilla  would be greatly welcomed over at Training Q&A. That is, after the removing of pumpster in handcuffs and taken to the nearest tree for a public handing.

Meltdown lol I'm in his mind big-time, needless to say. Stick to training advices instead of the personal stuff and you'll be fine, tiger. ;)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2009, 09:59:46 AM »
Pumpster: Got YA!
F

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
Tipacanoe go fuck youself too.
LOL. tommy goin' way back to 1840 for that joke. Isn't that the same year Basile won the Mr. Hudson's Bay Company Trapper Pro-Am?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »

I am sure that Calfzilla would run on a "Never delete just to delete whoever might disagrees with me" policy. Deleting is something  that pumpster seems to get off on over at the Q&A board every day. Astounding but some people may  have a better or different view on training that his worship, the pumpster, does. Also never mention his personal BowFlex or show that famous picture of it in the crack house, less you become banned for life.

Cap and Hedge be cool. Bluto has been missing in action for at least a month and I do not know who in hell Insomnia is. Calfzilla can help to take the Q&A board to bigger and brighter heights. A vote for Calfzilla is a vote for fair play and progress.

I couldn't agree more.this post is spot on.Lynch Dumpster and get some new blood on the training board.
DAWG

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 03:41:39 PM »
I couldn't agree more.this post is spot on.Lynch Dumpster and get some new blood on the training board.

I'm in your mind big-time; you can't stop thinking about me. You and your buddy seem to have some kind of homosexual fascination.  I want you to learn how to lift, then when you have something of value get on the board and share with us your experiences as a beginner.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »
Not only should we not vote in any new mods, we should also de-mod the ones we've got!  >:(

solid statement, too many threads moved/deleted >:(
tank u jesus