Author Topic: What is the most you would pay for one gym session?  (Read 2059 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: What is the most you would pay for one gym session?
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »
Most gyms I've ever been to offer one day trial for free

Smart ones will say, "Drop in is xx dollars and if you decide to get a membership we'll credit your drop in fee against the membership cost" :) The two gyms I go to use that (and each charge $20 drop-in).  Otherwise guests always try to use the "I'm thinking of getting a membership but just want to try it out" excuse.  But sometimes if they're in a good mood they just waive it too.

BTW Nasser never has to pay drop in for any of the gyms we went to in San Diego (and I didn't either, for showing up with Nasser)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »

BTW Nasser never has to pay drop in for any of the gyms we went to in San Diego (and I didn't either, for showing up with Nasser)

Yes, for them it is an honor and commercial gain to have one of the greatest all time athletes there. Word gets round they got new member just from this legend being there.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »
10 dollars for a day pass is the most i pay, but i end up going once in the morning and once at night when it happens.
L