Author Topic: What do your family members think of your obsession of men in thongs?  (Read 13134 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: What do your family members think of your obsession of men in thongs?
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »
The site is called Getbig, it's a place to talk about working out. We can't help it that a small percentage of homos talk about competitive bodybuilding on here.

quoted for truth!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
Yeah...ask Ron about the "old days"....before all the douchbags started coming around

Bullshit.  I've been here longer than you, and back in the very beginning it was almost exclusively about the members and our workouts/diets.  Competitive bodybuilding was hardly mentioned except around Olympia time.  It only became "all IFBB all the time" after the "douchebags" (you, lee, shawn, TP, kamali, milos, et al) got here.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »

Bullshit.  I've been here longer than you, and back in the very beginning it was almost exclusively about the members and our workouts/diets.  Competitive bodybuilding was hardly mentioned except around Olympia time.  It only became "all IFBB all the time" after the "douchebags" (you, lee, shawn, TP, kamali, milos, et al) got here.
there were so many douchebags back then i cant remember all their names. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2009, 04:26:49 PM »

You don't judge a man by what he does at the top ... . Only when he is at his lowest can you see the true character of a man.

great stuff man