Author Topic: why is nobody in the IFBB working out??  (Read 2051 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: why is nobody in the IFBB working out??
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Huge schmoe contingent in the ifbb and on getbig. Obviously it's a hell of a lot easier to oogle and be a groupie than to work hard. That excuse that they're older so they don't have to lift is weak too, guys with a true love walk the walk and back it up for life-Lalanne's still works out seriously, Draper, Scott, Gironda was still in shape, Schwarzenegger still works out as much as possible. Pearl, Zane, Ferrigno to name a few. Of course there are exception but ya i do think the lifestyle should reflect the beliefs, for life!

Parcells is an embarassment, what an example for players lol don't ask for sacrifce from others while being a glutton. The hypocrisy and clear contradictions really impact some who pay attention.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 01:03:57 PM »
Wtf? What's the background on this... ???

cologne,streetartists

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »

on stage you see those 250lbs guys and the guys who are judging them are all well over 50 and weigh 100lbs
that is very very suspicious

Mike Francios and David Hawk are IFBB judges. So is a certain legendary ageless Caribbean man.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 01:08:25 PM »
i don't get it how someone can be interested in judging or organizing bb events if he isn't a bber himself
so that means they all must be homos ???
you don't see coaches in football etc who did not play theirselves when they were young

Dean Smith was an awful basketball player, his coach told him to not dribble the ball because he wasn't good enough to dribble. I think he turned out to be a pretty good coach.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 01:35:37 PM »
but the number of people who not work out but who are in the buiss is bigger than in any other sport

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »
One guy I can never understand is Chris Lund.  He's take awesome photos of all the pros in top shape yet he himself was morbidly obese and probably never worked out.  Wouldn't being in his profession be of some motivation to hit the gym and eat better?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 06:00:23 AM »
One guy I can never understand is Chris Lund.  He's take awesome photos of all the pros in top shape yet he himself was morbidly obese and probably never worked out.  Wouldn't being in his profession be of some motivation to hit the gym and eat better?

exactly my point

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 06:04:14 AM »
Arsene Wenger never played soccer