Author Topic: Bully Beatdown  (Read 5948 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Bully Beatdown
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
Strange show

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »
King Kamali should call them up about this whole board

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »
this show's hilarious.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 08:06:48 PM »
I can't wait to see Hank Wood come on and start crying.  I wonder if he will use his real name.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
I hope that trash talking nig gets beat down.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »
They should have Ken Shamrock + King Kamali confront the bullies in the start
Q

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »
The show kind of make the victims look more pathetic.......asking a pro fighter to beat up the bully??? and i believe the pro fighter is one that is the same size of the bully...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 05:25:48 AM »
The show kind of make the victims look more pathetic.......asking a pro fighter to beat up the bully??? and i believe the pro fighter is one that is the same size of the bully...

I think it would've been much better if they trained the 'victim' for 9-12 months and let him go handle his own shit.  He might still get beat down, but at least he wouldn't be afraid to stand up to his tormentor anymore. 

I may be a lot bigger than Roy Jones, Jr. but there's no question in anyone's mind that he could knock me out.  He's a professional fighter, I'm not.  No untrained guy is going to beat up a professional MMA fighter and take his $10,000.  They could make the prize $1 million and he still wouldn't win.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 05:29:25 AM »
I think it would've been much better if they trained the 'victim' for 9-12 months and let him go handle his own shit.  He might still get beat down, but at least he wouldn't be afraid to stand up to his tormentor anymore. 

I may be a lot bigger than Roy Jones, Jr. but there's no question in anyone's mind that he could knock me out.  He's a professional fighter, I'm not.  No untrained guy is going to beat up a professional MMA fighter and take his $10,000.  They could make the prize $1 million and he still wouldn't win.

I agree Tre.  And you know this show does a bunch of research on the bully so that their precious fighter doesn't get his ass beaten on TV.  Course if it happened, we would never see it anyway.  I think it would be funny if one of the bullies just smoked the failed boxer/MMA fighter....haha

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 05:31:00 AM »

You're missing the point, from the previews I saw the guys that bullied these kids are a bunch of thuggish punks that need to be taught a lesson, LOL they even try standing up to the MMA fighters when Mayhem shows up.. I would make this show even better , have these fuckers go in the cage with a real merciless psychopath like Wanderlei, oh man... that would be entertaining to watch.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2009, 05:33:17 AM »
Finally there is a show in MTV host by MMA fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller where guys that get picked on can get back at the bully that beats them up all the time.  They call Jason and he goes and visits the bully and gets them to fight a real fighter.  Then the bully can make $10,000 if he wins.  But, of course they get their ass kicked.  Saw the first one last night.  I am wondering which Getbbiger it was.  I can imagine seeing guys like Depussey, and RonPaul and Praxis and several others being on this show.  Finally there is another way for guys like these to get back at society like the internet does.  Except instrad of hiding behind a computer they have someone else do the dirty work since they can't.  Congrats boys.

Will you write to MTV to have the fighter fight Vince Cumdrum?  :D :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2009, 05:35:51 AM »

hahaha FF.  They would have to change the name of the show to "People who need a good beatin' thrown on them, but aren't tough enough to be bullies..."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2009, 05:37:29 AM »

Vince GOodrum = a good guy. If anybody here met him in real life, they'd probably have a good time talking to him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2009, 05:40:52 AM »
Finally there is a show in MTV host by MMA fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller where guys that get picked on can get back at the bully that beats them up all the time.  They call Jason and he goes and visits the bully and gets them to fight a real fighter.  Then the bully can make $10,000 if he wins.  But, of course they get their ass kicked.  Saw the first one last night.  I am wondering which Getbbiger it was.  I can imagine seeing guys like Depussey, and RonPaul and Praxis and several others being on this show.  Finally there is another way for guys like these to get back at society like the internet does.  Except instrad of hiding behind a computer they have someone else do the dirty work since they can't.  Congrats boys.

haha, sounds cool!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2009, 05:41:59 AM »

Vince GOodrum = a good guy. If anybody here met him in real life, they'd probably have a good time talking to him.

:-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »

Coming from a fag who obvious at one time tasted Cumdrum's cock after a good session with Queer Vissy.  Thanks for sheding light on your personal life.  But please don't go into details.  I kind of liked it when I just knew you were a skinny pussy with a big mouth.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
They should have had the $10,000 when they met the bullies in the street and then kicked their ass right fucking there "with a written release of cousrse included".
Most are all show no go!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »

Hi onlyme!  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:00 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »
Coming from a fag who obvious at one time tasted Cumdrum's cock after a good session with Queer Vissy.  Thanks for sheding light on your personal life.  But please don't go into details.  I kind of liked it when I just knew you were a skinny pussy with a big mouth.

HAHA LMAO!  I haven't been on this board for a long time but even I knew this Debussey joker was a big pussy homo!  :)  Thanks for clarifying it. 

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
http://www.mmashare.com/mtvs-bully-beatdown-episode-1-t5067.html

"Lets see how good your chin is... fat boy"

LOL

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
That was fooooking awesome!!!! that high kick looked like it collapsed the bully's ribcage and caused internal bleeding!!!  :o  :o   he certainly changed his tune after getting ktfo by that kick, lol..I  just wish Paul had kept on hitting him after the high kick.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »
a tubby guy - draped in the Israeli and Mexican flags - having the living shit kicked out of him by a fine specimen of man made flesh.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »
I loved when Mayhem said 'hit me as hard as you can on the jaw' the guy does and mayhem doesn't even flinch! LOLOL