Author Topic: Would you die for your country?  (Read 3213 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Would you die for your country?
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 05:18:38 PM »
That is a healthy attitude. You could become a suicide bomber.
Lol, if I was bleeding out I would try to shoot as many people as possible before I took a dirt nap.
Squishy face retard

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
I die for my country daily on Call of Duty 4.  8)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »

great game :D

will play all day tomorrow 8)
tank u jesus

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 05:30:19 PM »
Does Rainbow Six count?
Squishy face retard

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »
NO, Italy is the Pope coutry, and I'm not catholic

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »
Sad that these uneducated , low IQ boys go so readily to die for ego and nefarious greed of a tiny, corrupt elite comprising American businessman/politicians who wouldn't dream of sending their own sons to spill their blood and that of innocents all for a lie.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »
a terrorist towel head might for his

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
a terrorist towel head might for his

Out of interest my racist friend : Would you call Arabs/Muslims/ even Vietnamese "terrorists" for defending themselves from  foreign invaders?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »
Out of interest my racist friend : Would you call Arabs/Muslims/ even Vietnamese "terrorists" for defending themselves from  foreign invaders?
yes and there are muslim terrorists who are trying to overthrow soverign nations like Indonesia, the Philippine islands, Sri Lanka and Jordan and Saudi Arabia from within.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
yes and there are muslim terrorists who are trying to overthrow soverign nations like Indonesia, the Philippine islands, Sri Lanka and Jordan and Saudi Arabia from within.

So, let's be clear here, you say that people who defend their country from foreign invasion are 'terrorists' ? haha no wonder America is now run by women and fags. What a weak mindset.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2009, 06:54:14 PM »
So, let's be clear here, you say that people who defend their country from foreign invasion are 'terrorists' ? haha no wonder America is now run by women and fags. What a weak mindset.
dont forget colored men

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »
Sad that these uneducated , low IQ boys go so readily to die for ego and nefarious greed of a tiny, corrupt elite comprising American businessman/politicians who wouldn't dream of sending their own sons to spill their blood and that of innocents all for a lie.

As opposed to your terorrist brothers blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and because Osama tells them to?  Give me a break.  The radicals and terrorists still think they are fighting the crusades.  The only ones fighting a war for their religion are them.
Squishy face retard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »
As opposed to your terorrist brothers blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and because Osama tells them to?  Give me a break.  The radicals and terrorists still think they are fighting the crusades.  The only ones fighting a war for their religion are them.
x2

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »

I am not even referring to that incident. I am talking about those resisting foreign invading hordes. Only imperialist arrogance and ignorance can explain someone's surprise that the
occupied people - who have seen hundreds of thousands of innocents, schools and hospitals blown to pieces - will take arms and resist people invading their homeland. Yes, these people will die for their country, their country.   
 This why you American runaway from Vietnam with the whole world howling with laughter at your humiliating defeat. Now you withdraw desperately from Middle East.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
I am not even referring to that incident. I am talking about those resisting foreign invading hordes. Only imperialist arrogance and ignorance can explain someone's surprise that the
occupied people - who have seen hundreds of thousands of innocents, schools and hospitals blown to pieces - will take arms and resist people invading their homeland. Yes, these people will die for their country, their country.   
 This why you American runaway from Vietnam with the whole world howling with laughter at your humiliating defeat. Now you withdraw desperately from Middle East.
True soldiers never have and never will run, "popular" opinion in America since the Korean War has dictated when wars ended.  At least in WW2 the president had balls and told guys they will stay for 4 years straight to finish the mission.  None of this bullshit we see now.
Squishy face retard

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
True soldiers never have and never will run, "popular" opinion in America since the Korean War has dictated when wars ended.  At least in WW2 the president had balls and told guys they will stay for 4 years straight to finish the mission.  None of this bullshit we see now.

Maybe this is true in those times. It is right that the people  - who did not want this illegal war to begin with - call them home like with Vietnam (another pointless spilling of blood). This war was founded on a lie and started by an elite 0.00002 who all went to the same universities and have all the power and money and would not dream of sending their own spoilt little brats to fight and die in foreign lands.

Some good people in America know and see this for themself. They can think "outside the box" on such issues.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
If Obama re-enlisted the draft and sent you to Iraq or Afganistan with a 50/50 chance of living.  Would you go knowing you had a good chance of dying for your country?

Youre odds are better than 50/50, even the civil war had better odds of survival.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »
nope.my kids are the only thing I'd die for.
DAWG

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »
i would die fighting injustice

i would also die trying to eradicate this world of that murderous cancer of a ideology known at Islam
Valhalla awaits.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
what country ? this isnt my country. no way. sure i was born here and my acnestors have a history here, some even made big impact on the development of the ocntry. but this country no today is not my country, no way.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »
what country ? this isnt my country. no way. sure i was born here and my acnestors have a history here, some even made big impact on the development of the ocntry. but this country no today is not my country, no way.

Yeah, but you're a fag who takes cock up the ass.  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »
i have a better idea.

why not declare a worldwide peace/truce, open all borders, allow freedom to practice any religion. Create a world wide currency with taxes equal for all.

every penny not spend on wmd tanks, jets guns etc can feed and home the starving billions worldwide 100000times over.

then no one has to die and we can all enjoy life without living in fear.
175lbs by 31st July

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2009, 09:10:35 PM »
If I was fighting for the survival of this country then yes.

The Iraq war doesn't benefit America and that's why I wouldn't never fight it.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »
ARE YOU A NATIVE AMERICAN ?
175lbs by 31st July

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »
tbomz/candizzle would sure take it in the ass for his country I bet  ;D