Author Topic: Palumbo's diet  (Read 8176 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Palumbo's diet
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »
yea had me my 40 grams of protein and 2 scoops of peanut butter and half of gallon of crystal lite meth and starting to feel better  :D

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »
great man !  8)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »
fixed

if that were the case i wouldnt have to be on this stupid diet  :(

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »
day 3 on the diet... just finished hitting legs and hit 30 min cardio... i feel hypoglycemic.. shakes, nausea, dizzy, blurry vision.. nothing major but noticeable... should i perhaps have a piece of fruit or some chocolate milk or something?

Yeah i just started dieting again and I forgot how much I enjoyed working out and getting dizzy every once in a while and feeling faint  :-\ But it is worth it to get skinnier and make my wang look bigger.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2009, 09:47:29 PM »
The irony is, Palumbo sees himself as sort of health guru.  He basically stole the idea of the Keto diet and just renamed it after himself.

Yes this self styled health guru (euphemism for drug addict) has one of the most hideous and disproportionate physiques in the business!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »
Yeah i just started dieting again and I forgot how much I enjoyed working out and getting dizzy every once in a while and feeling faint  :-\ But it is worth it to get skinnier and make my wang look bigger.
whats your diet like awesomeo

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
when can i take my cheat meal? and define "cheat"  ;D

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2009, 10:00:38 PM »
whats your diet like awesomeo

Bascially just not eat that much. Today I had a protein shake with milk for breakfast, protein shake with water as a snack, grilled chicken salad for lunch, protein shake post run and bananna, grilled shrimp and avocado salad for dinner, protein shake and bananna as snack. Today i drank a lot more protein shakes than usual. On a typical day i drink atleast a couple of those protein shakes will be cottage cheese or yogart for snacks.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »
Bascially just not eat that much. Today I had a protein shake with milk for breakfast, protein shake with water as a snack, grilled chicken salad for lunch, protein shake post run and bananna, grilled shrimp and avocado salad for dinner, protein shake and bananna as snack. Today i drank a lot more protein shakes than usual. On a typical day i drink atleast a couple of those protein shakes will be cottage cheese or yogart for snacks.

why dont you give the keto diet a shot? your pretty much doing it already

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »
why dont you give the keto diet a shot? your pretty much doing it already

I have nothing against it. I guess i am just too lazy to really put a whole lot of preparation into dieting. Seems like you have to be really precisely count your protein, fat, and carbs. Plus I still drink on weekends so I feel like that would ruin the affect of the keto diet.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »
I have nothing against it. I guess i am just too lazy to really put a whole lot of preparation into dieting. Seems like you have to be really precisely count your protein, fat, and carbs. Plus I still drink on weekends so I feel like that would ruin the affect of the keto diet.

ha ha you drink and fuck fat girls on the weekends lol

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2009, 10:15:13 PM »
ha ha you drink and fuck fat girls on the weekends lol

Very true, i'm looking to step my game up when i get in better shape. I am actually sort of dating this one girl. But I have problems turning down an easy girl when it involves no work. Even if she is nasty.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
Very true, i'm looking to step my game up when i get in better shape. I am actually sort of dating this one girl. But I have problems turning down an easy girl when it involves no work. Even if she is nasty.

ha ha spoken like a true man  8)

Stavios

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »
when can i take my cheat meal? and define "cheat"  ;D

you have to wait 2 weeks to have your first one, after that it's every week.
I eat mine every friday night.

cheat means you can eat whatever you want but for one meal only.
don't go around eating shit for 5-6 hours  ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »
you have to wait 2 weeks to have your first one, after that it's every week.
I eat mine every friday night.

cheat means you can eat whatever you want but for one meal only.
don't go around eating shit for 5-6 hours  ;D

lol 11 days to go... well it just turned midnight so 10 days to go  :P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »
stavios eat vegetables dude, they are essential. offseason, fuck vegetables, just take veggie pill and munch on delicious fruits, lol.

the reasons for veggies are endless

ill list a few of them

-first of all your diet is highly acidic. yourbody maintains acertain PH level all dya long. when your diet is too acidic without enough alkaline, then your body has to release catabolic hormones and takes calcium from your bones and takes glutamine from your muscles in order to balance out your ph LEVELS. meats fats grains, etc.. all acidic. fruits and veggies are alkaline.

- secondly vegetables are high in dietary fiber, a carbohydrate that doesnt release glucose because its indigestable. however the bacteria in your intestines breaks down those fibers into small chain fatty acids and sends those fatty acids to your liver...and when this happens your liver reduces the amount of glucose and thus insulin in the body.

-thirdly vegetables take alot of energy to digest, so mcyh in fatc they have a slightly "negative calorie effect"

- fourthly, vegetables contains thousands upon thousands of vitamins, minerals, anti dioxidants, phytonutrients.... all of which help your body processes work better and more effeciently.

- also, they keep you full!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »
yea had me my 40 grams of protein and 2 scoops of peanut butter and half of gallon of crystal lite and starting to feel better  :D

I don't think Crystal lite is allowed on the palumbo diet as it has a small amount of carbs in it.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
I don't think Crystal lite is allowed on the palumbo diet as it has a small amount of carbs in it.

like .025 grams per 8oz  :( ill do 2 more min of cardio  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:32 PM »
-thirdly vegetables take alot of energy to digest, so mcyh in fatc they have a slightly "negative calorie effect"

They can indeed have a negative caloric effect if your overall calories (ingestion vs. expenditure) are already almost equal. The negative effect insinuates a caloric intake that is lower than the output of the body. Calories in vs. calories out will only be the real defining point.

The vegetables themselves provide very few calories and a lot of bulk. If you were not aware that vegetables require more calories for their breakdown than they actually provide to the diet, you will be in for a pleasant surprise during a cutting phase by their presence.

It does make good sense to throw them into a diet when you are looking for the feeling of satiety and a negative caloric balance.

Now, for all of the fat cows out there, just remember that your body does metabolize energy from fibrous carbs.

Wait, I was talking literally there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »

Now, for all of the fat cows out there, just remember that your body does metabolize energy from fibrous carbs.

Wait, I was talking literally there.
   ;D    ;D     ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2009, 01:48:23 AM »
the sollution to the terrible taste in your mouth due to the massive proteine consumption...

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jnsv/54/1/54_89/_article

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2009, 05:50:06 AM »
the sollution to the terrible taste in your mouth due to the massive proteine consumption...

what do you guys mean, "massive" amount of protein ?

the proteins amount is pretty low in this diet, I think it's not ever 1.5g per pound

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2009, 06:11:46 AM »
massive as in, itīs the only thing next to fat what you take in...

the 6 eggs in the morning every day... the shakes, the chicken, tuna, salmon, beef, etc... just some nuts and some green stuff...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »

What is the taste you're describing like? I think it's more likely ketosis due to fatty acid metabolism than protein intake.

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2009, 06:37:21 AM »
palumbo's diet is awesome.  I am 9 weeks out, and way ahead of schedule.  As far as doing lots of cardio, I'm only doing 45min right now and am still losing weight.  It all depends on how lean you were when you started the diet, and your metabolism, etc.  I did start off at 45 min though and have been eating 6 meals.  I've lost roughly 35 lbs so far and i started dieting 15 wks out.