Author Topic: THe great Nasser 225lb for 15 reps STOP CHANGING MY THREAD HEADER  (Read 13540 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: The great nasser 225 for 15 reps.....
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
Why then did Nassser not do fast, bouncy reps like the rest of them?  Why then did his last rep not at failure?  And why is it that he trains with 3 plates or more on incline press in his videos, when pre-exhausting and super-setting?

You can just see the look on their faces, wishing they could boast a career of 29 top 3 finishes in 31 consecutive pro shows
dude .. I fucking repped 315 x10 like nothing and I'm no Nasser by any means ...and he barely squeezes 225x15 ???????????

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »
dude .. I fucking repped 315 x10 like nothing and I'm no Nasser by any means ...and he barely squeezes 225x15 ???????????

That's because you're a strong dude sev....Nasser isn't

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: THe great Nasser 225lb for 15 reps STOP CHANGING MY THREAD HEADER
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
I don't think I'm special ...maybe better than average on gear or off but still ... bigbobs talks like Nasser could have gotten 80 reps but didn't wanna go for it  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 10:00:48 AM »
That's what I'm saying. I have never seen a vid of Nasser where he moves really heavy weight with good form.

Who cares?  Is he a powerlifter?  Whatever he did works, since he is still injury free, placed top 3 in 29 of 31 consecutive shows, consistently competed at 280 ripped lbs, and made enough money from the industry to retire comfortably (which is not easy compared to other higher paying sports).

If i saw Nasser on the street I would piss right on his leg and dare him to do something about it

Now you're just being an immature internet tough guy.  If I saw you on the street I would piss on you and dare you to do something about it.  I bet my father can beat up your father.  ::)

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »
Who cares?  Is he a powerlifter?  Whatever he did works, since he is still injury free, placed top 3 in 29 of 31 consecutive shows, consistently competed at 280 ripped lbs, and made enough money from the industry to retire comfortably (which is not easy compared to other higher paying sports).

Now you're just being an immature internet tough guy.  If I saw you on the street I would piss on you and dare you to do something about it.  I bet my father can beat up your father.  ::)

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »
I don't think I'm special ...maybe better than average on gear or off but still ... bigbobs talks like Nasser could have gotten 80 reps but didn't wanna go for it  ::)

I didn't say 80, but he could have gotten at least double if he actually cared or tried.  Like I said he did not even want to do the "competition" and was unhappy and in a defiant mood when the Weider camp told him he must.  Going in he thought he would just do 10 reps then rack it, instead he stopped at 15.  If he cared he would have practiced for it like the others did, would have bounced the weight, done his set till failure, done half reps, etc...and would have gotten well over 30 reps that way.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »
I didn't say 80, but he could have gotten at least double if he actually cared or tried.  Like I said he did not even want to do the "competition" and was unhappy and in a defiant mood when the Weider camp told him he must.  Going in he thought he would just do 10 reps then rack it, instead he stopped at 15.  If he cared he would have practiced for it like the others did, would have bounced the weight, done his set till failure, done half reps, etc...and would have gotten well over 30 reps that way.
woulda coulda shoulda

looks to me like he died on no 15

and the pressing videos of him on shoulders was very unnimpressive for a fully loaded top pro

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

Hahahahahaa  MELTDOWN

Who cares?  Is he a powerlifter?

Apparently you do. you are the one posting bullshit pics and vid trying to convince us that Nasser is one of the stronger pros, when it is obvious he isn't

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »
woulda coulda shoulda

looks to me like he died on no 15

and the pressing videos of him on shoulders was very unnimpressive for a fully loaded top pro

Believe what you want, if he cared how much people thought he could bench he wouldn't have stopped at 15 :)  At the end of the day he's still one of the most succesful bodybuilders of all time.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 10:09:40 AM »
Hahahahahaa  MELTDOWN

Apparently you do. you are the one posting bullshit pics and vid trying to convince us that Nasser is one of the stronger pros, when it is obvious he isn't

hahaha I "care" to get you guys riled up and continue to reply, that's about it ;)

And no, randomly sticking in "meltdown" does not make my post a meltdown :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »
hahaha I "care" to get you guys riled up and continue to reply, that's about it ;)

And no, randomly sticking in "meltdown" does not make my post a meltdown :)

Glad to help, i enjoy making fun of the giant walking turd  Nasser

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
Believe what you want, if he cared how much people thought he could bench he wouldn't have stopped at 15 :)  At the end of the day he's still one of the most succesful bodybuilders of all time.
How much show's did Nasser won?

1999 Grand Prix England, 6th
1999 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1999 World Pro Championships, 6th
2000 Mr. Olympia, 5th
2001 Mr. Olympia, 9th
2002 Arnold Classic, 10th
2002 Mr. Olympia, 15th
2004 Night of Champions, 15th
2004 Show of Strength Pro Championship, 14th
2005 Europa Supershow, 14th

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »
Nasser fucked those schmoes' ass

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2009, 11:25:03 AM »

you are a very good bencher!
tank u jesus

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »
you are a very good bencher!
yip seva is as strong as an ox  8)

if not for poor nutrition he could have been a bodybuilding great.
175lbs by 31st July

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »
Big muscles from light weights = good genetics

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2009, 12:09:38 PM »
That's what I'm saying. I have never seen a vid of Nasser where he moves really heavy weight with good form.

I really have to agree with bigcocks at this one. He is no friggin Powerlifter, it's not his job to move heavy weights. That's like saying "I have never seen a vid of Benedict Magnusson where he has really shredded abs" or "I have never seen a vid of Usian Bolt where he runs longer than 100 meters". It's not their job either.

Have you seen the training videos of Kai Greene at MD. This guy makes stiff-legged deadlifts with 110 pds and lunges without extra weight.

P.S. And, I almost forgot to mention, this guy won the Arnold Classics few weeks ago. ;)

soylent green

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • is made from people.....people!
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »

HAHA!

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »
HAHA!
disgusting,what is going on in that last pic,is he being embalmed??
haha

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
yip seva is as strong as an ox  8)

if not for poor nutrition he could have been a bodybuilding great.
hahahaha, and your nutrition is great? ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »

Whatever he did worked, except for his back.  I think his training style was the main reason his back was so lagging.  It might've worked for the rest of his body, but swinging heavy weights and using momentum just couldn't etch in that detail that the other competitors had.  :-\ 

Both Dorian and Ronnie had injuries, yes, but they also have a few Sandow trophies lying around too  ;)
just not good enough

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »
HAHA!

These injuries were not training-induced. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »
I really have to agree with bigcocks at this one. He is no friggin Powerlifter, it's not his job to move heavy weights. That's like saying "I have never seen a vid of Benedict Magnusson where he has really shredded abs" or "I have never seen a vid of Usian Bolt where he runs longer than 100 meters". It's not their job either.

Have you seen the training videos of Kai Greene at MD. This guy makes stiff-legged deadlifts with 110 pds and lunges without extra weight.

P.S. And, I almost forgot to mention, this guy won the Arnold Classics few weeks ago. ;)

Yes but it was Bigknobs himself who came onto the thread and tried to shoehorn Nasshole into the strongest BBer category.

So we owned him

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »
How much show's did Nasser won?

1999 Grand Prix England, 6th
1999 Mr. Olympia, 6th
1999 World Pro Championships, 6th
2000 Mr. Olympia, 5th
2001 Mr. Olympia, 9th
2002 Arnold Classic, 10th
2002 Mr. Olympia, 15th
2004 Night of Champions, 15th
2004 Show of Strength Pro Championship, 14th
2005 Europa Supershow, 14th

He won several, and got top 3 in 29 of 31 consecutive pro shows.  That = one of the most succesful bodbyuilders of all time, even his his last 5 shows were 10th and lower.  Brutal clinging to his last few shows as though that makes any difference :)  What do 5 shows matter compared to the tens of shows prior?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2009, 01:23:11 PM »
disgusting,what is going on in that last pic,is he being embalmed??
haha

Lipomas surgery.  Not bodybuilding related.  It's nothing he's ashamed of, he actually posted the pictures of himself, but strangely a few people keep reposting them as though it amounts to some type of ownage?

Yes but it was Bigknobs himself who came onto the thread and tried to shoehorn Nasshole into the strongest BBer category.

So we owned him

hahaha you guys all obsessively posting about Nasser's lifts hardly amounts to ownage of myself (or Nasser)  ::)  Especially since Nasser is not a powerlifter.

Whatever he did worked, except for his back.  I think his training style was the main reason his back was so lagging.  It might've worked for the rest of his body, but swinging heavy weights and using momentum just couldn't etch in that detail that the other competitors had.  :-\ 

Both Dorian and Ronnie had injuries, yes, but they also have a few Sandow trophies lying around too  ;)

Not true - Ronnie's back training involves lots of swinging too.  It's just genetics, everyone has some bodypart or bodyparts that aren't quite as good as the rest, for example Ronnie's calves and abs, or Dorian's arms.