Author Topic: Jean Pierre Fux  (Read 7235 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Jean Pierre Fux
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »
That is Jean, not Milos.

Thing is that he was pushed to squat that much in the photo shoot by none other than Chris - I Make My Models Dress Like Homo From Jane Fonda's Yard Sale - Lund.

Chris Lund is a shitty photographer anyway and this was the second time in less than 2 months that he caused a pro to seriously injure themselves during a photoshoot.

now I'm not photographer or anything, but couldn't they just had him squatting 1 plate or 2 and then photoshop the other plates on? Isn't that how they normally do those ads, like Branch Warren deadlifting 700 lbs in contest shape.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 07:46:24 AM »
now I'm not photographer or anything, but couldn't they just had him squatting 1 plate or 2 and then photoshop the other plates on? Isn't that how they normally do those ads, like Branch Warren deadlifting 700 lbs in contest shape.

Yes, it's easy to do in photoshop. Don't know if that's what they normally do in the ads though? It seems safer anyways with a bodybuilder near contest shape...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
He got hurt just before he was coming to guest pose at my show.  He called to apoligize and sent the ticket back and the deposit.  He was really a cool guy on the phone.  It was really to bad cause at the time he was looking awesome. Was living in Palm Springs at the time.  To bad he didn't do the shoot with fakes plates like most everyone on here say are used all the time.  He should have had the safety bars up too

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 08:20:38 AM »
I saw Jean Pierre at the pro Ironman 4 years ago. He looked good to me. Probably 250lbs and fairly lean. Still had big traps but was obviously down in weight. He is still in Palm Springs running his personal training business.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 08:30:32 AM »
ehh thats milos sarcev.
It's Fux - Milo suffered the same kind of injury agreed but not on camera

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »
S.I.P

holy crap, did Claude Groulx ever recover?

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »
It's Fux - Milo suffered the same kind of injury agreed but not on camera

no its milos in the photo!

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
He got hurt just before he was coming to guest pose at my show.  He called to apoligize and sent the ticket back and the deposit.  He was really a cool guy on the phone.  It was really to bad cause at the time he was looking awesome. Was living in Palm Springs at the time.  To bad he didn't do the shoot with fakes plates like most everyone on here say are used all the time.  He should have had the safety bars up too

That accident probably saved him from Alot of health issues actually,
And now he is a Very successfull trainer.

So the irony is that forgetting those safety bars is probably the best thing that could have happened to him.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »
S.I.P

No sissy squats there, that's straight ass to the floor squatting. All bullshyt aside, I just remeber he was a freak and ready to make some serious head-way in bbing. He woulda been a force to deal with. I heard being water depleated and so low in body fat had some thing to do with his joints giving out - shyt makes me think the gear makes your muscles stronger than you frame can accually handle with all the torn muscle and hernieas and shyt that it seems every pro bber eventually gets.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »
Yep, all that could have been avoided if he had the pins in.....not sure why they weren't.

I think that hand is just someone nearby try and push the weight off him. I mean it's 700lbs, but if you saw someone being crushed by it, your first reaction would be to try and stop/push the weight away.
it would not have been avoided, either on the way up or down the patella tendon or the quads let go. the other side took over for a fraction of a second and then that same side gave out. pins would only have stopped him from crashing all the way to the ground, not stopped the injuries.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »
Such a shame about what happened to him. He was the only guy who was bigger and in better shape than Nasser (from the front) at his peak. Could have been Mr Olympia as much as Ronnie and was just as freaky.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »

No it is not.  You can even see Jean's name in the article there as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »

Yes, it's easy to do in photoshop. Don't know if that's what they normally do in the ads though? It seems safer anyways with a bodybuilder near contest shape...

Because of Chris "Shit Head" Lund requiring them to add more weight in an effort for his photos to show them "keeping it real".

Meanwhile, they are dressed like queer pirates because of the clothes he tells them to wear.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_8_20/ai_98539305

Lund was also the one pushing Orville Burke to use more weight when he blew his elbow out.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »
Shame about his weird quad shape.
from incomplete data

ChinoXL

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
dude was the white equivalent of paul dillet as far as freaky mass goes

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 12:33:02 PM »
if he only would had the saftey bars set up on that rack he would still be lifting right now
irongearco.com

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 07:04:50 PM »

Because of Chris "Shit Head" Lund requiring them to add more weight in an effort for his photos to show them "keeping it real".

Meanwhile, they are dressed like queer pirates because of the clothes he tells them to wear.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_8_20/ai_98539305

Lund was also the one pushing Orville Burke to use more weight when he blew his elbow out.
Dam so how many careers has he helped fuck up?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »

Are you sure, I think Milos would have used more weight and they would have been pink.
\

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 09:20:54 PM »
S.I.P

thats a weird looking shoulder press

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 07:46:56 AM »
thats a weird looking shoulder press

i could not imagine the pain........ his ankles and feet must be dislocated being buried under that kind of weight... :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 07:52:53 AM »
Such a shame about what happened to him. He was the only guy who was bigger and in better shape than Nasser (from the front) at his peak. Could have been Mr Olympia as much as Ronnie and was just as freaky.

He was the first competitor at the 98 Olympia. when he walked out he was so fucking huge people were laughing