Author Topic: John Cena on 660 FAN NY ....genetic freak???  (Read 7145 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: John Cena on 660 FAN NY ....genetic freak???
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 01:00:12 AM »
What does he gain by admitting any drug use?  Whether he used or not is irrelevant.
Marion Jones never used either...she said it herself. ;)
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »
What does he gain by admitting any drug use?  Whether he used or not is irrelevant.
Marion Jones never used either...she said it herself. ;)

How = the skydiving going dear Croatch?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 01:29:36 AM »
Layne Norton is stronger than him.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 02:58:47 AM »
I have a friend who works in the wrestling business and says that all Cena is on is gh. Vince is cracking down on anybody and everybody, but they can still use gh. I think there were Ten wrestlers suspended like five months ago or more and Bautsita was one of them and i do not watch wrestling anymore but i am pretty sure that Bautista was one that got suspended.
batista never got suspended ever! and he never will be , guys like dave and cena are vinces pets , vince fires and suspends other lower mid card wrestlers so the government thinks hes policing him self when really hes just suspending guys like kennedy and firing guys like lance cade an test to save his ass and protect the big stars who can use all the tren,gh and test they want .

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 04:04:53 AM »
fina-cena.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:05:57 AM »
Lying asshole,  say no comment.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »
WWE is built around a lie, Pro Bodybuilding is no different!

Cena was a skinny nobody, he discovered the needle...and well, the rest is history.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 04:30:54 AM »
John cena seems like a great dude.

He should have obviously just left the roid issue quite,

but hell

if I would make 20 million $ a year from lying that I didnt use aas, I most certainly would.

If he confessed he would be dropped.

Yeah but you're also the type of douchebag that would suck cock for a million dollars as well.  Or probably the type of shithead that would beat up a homeless guy for a million bucks as well.  You're a shitty individual. 

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 04:39:18 AM »
 ::)  He could have claimed natural but side stepped the GENETIC FREAK comment ! It truely reaks of dipshitness !  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 04:44:17 AM »
I liked his answer the last time someone asked him in an interview......something along the lines of "I won't say I haven't...but you'll never prove I have" or some shit like that. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 04:45:50 AM »
Maybe he uses Muscletech products.........I hear they are more anabolic than most steroids.
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »
Cena like someone said in this thread is a walking pharmacy ,,fella is on so much gh his head will be the size of jason in a few years ,,in addition to tren and test on a regular basis and in grams
fallen angel

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:25 AM »
Cena like someone said in this thread is a walking pharmacy ,,fella is on so much gh his head will be the size of jason in a few years ,,in addition to tren and test on a regular basis and in grams
Wow GH15 has had a gifferent writing style lately.  Not that gibberish that he used to post.  Makes you wonder.....

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2009, 06:49:35 AM »
Maybe he uses Muscletech products.........I hear they are more anabolic than most steroids.
yes, 356.51% to be exact.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2009, 06:57:05 AM »

You can gain up to 9 lbs of muscle just from reading the labels.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
cena breaking into wrestling as original character the 'prototype 'was really jacked vascular,real lean,whatever he does now is what it is.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »
way to repost what i just said

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »
SO Craig and Boomer Esiason host of 660 AM sports talk radio had John Cena on the show via telephone for an interview. They questioned his remarks made about how he feels that professional athletes should be penalized more harsher if caught on 'performance enhancing drugs', so much to say they deserve to go to jail. When asked about his own usage (or lack thereof) he said that he never touched a thing and that he is a genetic freak.... I dont know about you but the dude is stacked from head to toe, thick as a brickhouse with legit 20+ inch arms. Now i know he isnt as vascular as the Ultimate warrior but if what he is saying is true then he must be a genetic freak. I dont think the pics do him justice, he looks alot bigger when you see this dude on TV with other wrestlers....

Uh, you do know he was a NPC competitor, and was bigger than he is now...You do the math.