Author Topic: Everybody just give up... its 99% genetics  (Read 3237 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Everybody just give up... its 99% genetics
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »
some guys look great.. and dont work out at all.

Knew a guy back in the day who literally did nothing but play basketball from time to time but looked great and could run faster, jump higher and lift more then me who actually trained everyday, he did all this without breaking a sweat or looking like he was even trying. I HATE HIM!!!
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2009, 12:48:12 AM »
what you end up looking like.. is predetermined by your genetics. if you do everything as efficiently as possible... you will simply maximize your own genetic potential.. which is unique to everyone.

the mass you can build, maintain and lose.. the bodyfat you carry and are capable of burning... your structure and the shape and insertion points of your muscles.. are all genetically predetermined.

you are fixed. your structure is fixed.. all this talk of percentages... this is a game of physical appearance.. yes there are variables involved.. and if you work those variables perfectly.. your end result.. will still be - 100% determined by your genetics.

genetics... you can not escape them  :)

Which is why BBing is dead, I totally agree. I often wonder if this person or that person decided to be a BBer, really all BBing is, is who has decided to load up on drugs and max out there body. Anyone with decent genetics could do it and do it "well" but only the few and far between just have "That look" which drives them to the top in either placings or popularity, these days though BBing is filled with tools who have their 2 years of fame and then wither and die.
I

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 06:48:06 AM »
yes.. in this game.. genetics are everything.

It's why Arnold will always be the greatest, he took the same as everyone else yet looked so much better.

Not a great example using Schwarzenegger; he had big-time advantages but also combined that with other things.
That could be said about anything-any sport, business, etc...there's a lot more to it, as far as maximizing what's there. A number of Olympian winners didn't have the absolute best genetics vis-a-vis other competitors; various studies indicate that genetics are a big factor but far from alone in the final outcome.

I see you still have no life and gobble the cock as a hobby. Seriously though when your not 50 and a total douche get back to me.

Calm down kid. You're what, 17 years old now, about 150 lb. soaking wet and have only grown in terms of your arrogance ya lil twit lol

Knew a guy back in the day who literally did nothing but play basketball from time to time but looked great and could run faster, jump higher and lift more then me who actually trained everyday, he did all this without breaking a sweat or looking like he was even trying.

And where did that get him.. in terms of pro basketball..

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:00 AM »
BowFlex - maximizing genetic potential since never.
from incomplete data

io856

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:51 AM »
And where did that get him..
BINGO  :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 07:00:40 AM »
BowFlex - maximizing genetic potential since never.

Capitalizing the F in a one-word name i smell GED lol...with a combination that includes genetics, etc. it doesn't matter what you use, as gh15 and bob chic would say. ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 07:18:08 AM »
Capitalizing the F tells me you didn't finish high school lol...with a combination that includes genetics, etc. it doesn't matter what you use, as gh15 and bob chic would say. ;)

I capitalized the F because it makes for a stronger brand so to speak, many companies do this. If Bow>f<lex doesn't, then whatever.

Give it up man, who in their right mind would ever admit on a bodybuilding board that they use a bowflex, rofl.
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 07:25:14 AM »
what you end up looking like.. is predetermined by your genetics. if you do everything as efficiently as possible... you will simply maximize your own genetic potential.. which is unique to everyone.

the mass you can build, maintain and lose.. the bodyfat you carry and are capable of burning... your structure and the shape and insertion points of your muscles.. are all genetically predetermined.

you are fixed. your structure is fixed.. all this talk of percentages... this is a game of physical appearance.. yes there are variables involved.. and if you work those variables perfectly.. your end result.. will still be - 100% determined by your genetics.

genetics... you can not escape them  :)

If every variable is accounted for, and the most optimal strategy in every area = chosen, then, yes, in BB genetics will be the determining factor.

The only problem with your statement is that almost nobody come close to doing what it takes to get to this point, so while the argument = certainly has merit, it = not very applicable when discussing "building a good or great natural physique (Debussey assumes that we're discussing that here, not toptoptoplevel competiion)". In the real world, 97-98% of people that are into "building a good or great physique" never come close to putting in the effort, using the best strategies and doing it for long enough to ever max out their "genetics".

So the last line of your post should instead be like this (given that we're not only discussing the worlds absolute best bb's or whatnot): !genetics... you can not escape them... but youre gonna have a shitload of trouble maximizing them..."

:-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
I capitalized the F because it makes for a stronger brand so to speak, many companies do this. If Bow>f<lex doesn't, then whatever.

Give it up man, who in their right mind would ever admit on a bodybuilding board that they use a bowflex, rofl.

Open you mind a little monkey, i mean you've already admitted you're clueless when it comes to understanding that stretch marks occur from training with OR without drugs, which tells me you really haven't lifted...YET.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 07:28:12 AM »
Open you mind a little monkey, i mean you've already admitted you're clueless when it comes to understanding that stretch marks occur from training with OR without drugs, which tells me you really haven't lifted...YET.

I fuckin dare you to dig up any of my posts where I claim that. How does it feel having to lie in order to win an argument?
from incomplete data

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2009, 07:31:55 AM »
I fuckin dare you to dig up any of my posts where I claim that. How does it feel having to lie in order to win an argument?

Why would someone who is "winning" an argument bring up a piece of equipment haahahahaha BTW since you can't do 410 lb. on most exercises on a bow you should get one and get busy working on those genetics monk.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2009, 07:33:06 AM »
Why would someone who is "winning" an argument bring up a piece of equipment haahahahaha BTW since you can't do 410 lb. on most exercises on a bow you should get one and get busy working on those genetics monk.

So you did lie, huh?
from incomplete data

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Pumpster = Biggest tool on this site

I swear you never stop, Jenna Haze couldn't out blow your faget ass. Seriously though when you slap on a fresh pair of Depends Adult Diapers and remember where you live let me know. But meanwhile continue with your grammer Nazi ways and assume you better then everyone because you clicked the spell check before you posted.
I

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2009, 09:47:35 PM »
the last line of your post should instead be like this (given that we're not only discussing the worlds absolute best bb's or whatnot): !genetics... you can not escape them... but youre gonna have a shitload of trouble maximizing them..."

:-*

that line would ring true for more than a few getbiggers...