Author Topic: Question for HRDCOR about Blood Pressure and test  (Read 7736 times)

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
Question for HRDCOR about Blood Pressure and test
« on: April 07, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »
Hey Hrdcor,

I'm curious about something: There was a post here a while back and you said that until you took Test your blood pressure was fine.  But after taking test it went through the roof, along with some other mild complications. 

Can you refresh my memory as to what exactlyi you said and/or what reactions you had to test?

My other question was about Anadrol.  I think you said at one point you took two a day and felt good or had headaches - can't remember.

I'm asking now since I just started a course of A-50's (1 a day) and feel pretty good, lots of strength gain (2 weeks) and no headaches.

Anyway, thanks for your response in advance.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for HRDCOR about Blood Pressure and test
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:59:25 PM »
Testosterone increases red blood corpsuel production thus making your blood thicker , thus making it harder to pump thus increasing your blood pressure a very common side effect of test use , it also can decrease good cholestrol production thus allowing a increse in bad cholestrol build up , also contriputing to blood pressure, hyper tension as it is commonly called, Testosterine increses the retention of fluid held with in the muscle cell (hence the size and strength gains) which in turn aids general fluid retention which can also contribute to increased blood pressure, these effects are common with most long acting tests such as Suz, enanthats , cypronate etc, the faster acting tests tend to have a lesser effect but the trade of is the toxcity in the fast acting tests !!

Anadrol is a powerfull oral test, and not for novice users ,it is extremly toxic and causes high volumes of the above symptoms i talked about above , (thats is why you get so strong on the stuff but fell like crap after a couple of weeks , plus becuse its effects are based on hyper hytrophy , the results are not very retentive , probibly only about a 10-15 % gain will be kept when off ,if that .That is why it is prone to headaches and strssed liver activity.

testosterone has its place in the growth equaution(it is the second most powerfull hormone behind insulin)but the side effects also have to be taken into effect ,plus there is the very real danger of shutting down your natural test production for good , most weigh this all up and take the risks , just like i did, i do beleive however that a small amout of test with a good ananbolic of a long period of time to be more effective for retentive gains that a large volume in a short period of time , remember you should be looking at a minium of 12 -14 weeks of use to establish good maintained gains , how many times have you seen guys go big for 8 weeks , gain 10-15 lb then come of and loose 10-15 lbs, whats the piont ???

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
Everyone will respond differently.....test will make ur blood pressure go up while u are taking it.  When the test is finished and u start ur PCT ur blood pressure will come back down to normal...

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 06:09:25 PM »
Yes sly in most cases you are right , i would suggest though that if you use test take a asprin a day and a liver formula , plus alot of times guys eat the same volumes of food they were eating whilst on with a higher metabolic rate, and thus start to get fat , you need to adjust food in takes accordingly as well !!!

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »
Great information, thanks. 

Did you notice a propensity towards hair loss after you took the test or did something else trigger it?  And you lift pretty heavy still now, Hrdcor, or at least you did last year when you trained with Lee.  I'm assuming you're not taking anything currently? 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 07:08:35 PM »
plus there is the very real danger of shutting down your natural test production for good

i can attest to this, my test levels are 1/3 of what they should be
P

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »

How long were u on for?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 07:28:20 PM »
i used test in a bulking phase before i cut down for a comp. 12 weeks in all from memory, i was young tho - 17
P

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 07:32:41 PM »
So after a 12 week cycle of test, ur test levels never came back to normal?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »
yeah, i had never had a testosterone test done before that but afterwards my health took a turn, sexual problems etc. it wasnt happy times
P

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 08:03:15 PM »
Did u do a proper PCT....nolva....HCG?

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 09:09:30 PM »
Anadrol is a powerfull oral test, and not for novice users ,it is extremly toxic and causes high volumes of the above symptoms i talked about above , (thats is why you get so strong on the stuff but fell like crap after a couple of weeks , plus becuse its effects are based on hyper hytrophy , the results are not very retentive , probibly only about a 10-15 % gain will be kept when off ,if that .That is why it is prone to headaches and strssed liver activity.

What about Dbol?  Did you ever take it?  How much at one time and for how long?

Good topic....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 07:10:01 PM »
Did u do a proper PCT....nolva....HCG?

i used nolva 4 sure didnt want me no bitch tits, but your rite - i didnt use it post cycle which wasnt that smart. just came off cold
P

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 08:08:59 PM »
There is no hard fast rule about deregulated natural test production from useing testosterone , some can take buckets of the stuff and have good recovery from the use , some take a little and have a ongoing low production rate for the rest of there lives , thats a calculated risk one takes and must always be noted before one starts the gear. HCG use after a course is reccomended , but once again not a guarentee of 100% sucess, but in my experiances it is very beneficial to kick start natural production, one problem which is common in users is that when they come of first they dont tapper and second they dont try to help natural production to get back up and running , this causes a viod of testosterone in the system, a time of no testosterone at all, this causes a slowing down of the metabolic rate, depression, tiredness, poor sex drive and a decrease in male traits, thus the individual feels like shit and starts to put on bodyfat , they atripute to this as being of the gear so they jump straight back on to try and feel good again , and hence the circle begins !!

I have tried D-bol , my favorite being the pink hex tiwan d-bol, I think i got up to 6-8 per day max ???

Oh and no i didnt notice hair loss , i actualy have a hair !! I grew it back about a month ago but most had got so used to me shaved no one liked it , and since i want to be liked i shaved it off again !!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 06:20:36 AM »

I'm not trying to get off track here but my brother and two of my cousins have extremely low natural test levels and they have never used gear before. all three are under 30. Most people over 25 have low test levels reguardless of steroid use.

8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 03:05:34 AM »
Not to be gay, but even though I have no idea nor interest in this gear convo, I think it is very nice to have a pro on the board answering these questions and being so helpful. Good info from a good source is always good :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 04:21:02 PM »
Not to be gay, but even though I have no idea nor interest in this gear convo, I think it is very nice to have a pro on the board answering these questions and being so helpful. Good info from a good source is always good :)

True....it is a very RARE occurrence.

On the subject of Test....it elevates mine pretty high.  To the point where I start loosing my hearing a little like I have a head cold.

The trade off is worth the minor inconvenience.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »

i used test in a bulking phase before i cut down for a comp. 12 weeks in all from memory, i was young tho - 17

yeah, i had never had a testosterone test done before that but afterwards my health took a turn, sexual problems etc. it wasnt happy times

i used nolva 4 sure didnt want me no bitch tits, but your rite - i didnt use it post cycle which wasnt that smart. just came off cold

Saved for convenience

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »
Very educational thread. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »
Testosterone increases red blood corpsuel production thus making your blood thicker , thus making it harder to pump thus increasing your blood pressure a very common side effect of test use , it also can decrease good cholestrol production thus allowing a increse in bad cholestrol build up , also contriputing to blood pressure, hyper tension as it is commonly called, Testosterine increses the retention of fluid held with in the muscle cell (hence the size and strength gains) which in turn aids general fluid retention which can also contribute to increased blood pressure, these effects are common with most long acting tests such as Suz, enanthats , cypronate etc, the faster acting tests tend to have a lesser effect but the trade of is the toxcity in the fast acting tests !!

testosterone has its place in the growth equaution(it is the second most powerfull hormone behind insulin)but the side effects also have to be taken into effect ,plus there is the very real danger of shutting down your natural test production for good , most weigh this all up and take the risks , just like i did, i do beleive however that a small amout of test with a good ananbolic of a long period of time to be more effective for retentive gains that a large volume in a short period of time , remember you should be looking at a minium of 12 -14 weeks of use to establish good maintained gains , how many times have you seen guys go big for 8 weeks , gain 10-15 lb then come of and loose 10-15 lbs, whats the piont ???

What kind of anabolic would you reccomend to use with test for long periods of time? oral or another injectable?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »
What kind of anabolic would you reccomend to use with test for long periods of time? oral or another injectable?

FYI..... Last I heard HRDCOR was doing hard time for running a meth lab.
P

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »

that would be right. Paging Marc Rainbow..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 10:26:33 AM »

lol, really?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »
Name:  HRDCOR
Position:  Pros
Date Registered:  October 06, 2005, 04:07:51 PM
Last Active:  November 27, 2006, 02:56:41 AM

:'(

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »
hahaha wtf this thread is from 2006.  ;D