Author Topic: NOVUS BARS!  (Read 3667 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: NOVUS BARS!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »
have u noticed any of your customers getting break outs on their face from the bars? i ate a metrx bar one time and has bad breakouts-especially on my forehead and upper left cheek
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 07:45:22 AM »
have u noticed any of your customers getting break outs on their face from the bars? i ate a metrx bar one time and has bad breakouts-especially on my forehead and upper left cheek

Hi Bluto, btw...

I hate the State.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 09:33:41 AM »
LAB ASSAY???? Otherwise I will continue to place your Novus bar in the GARBAGE category.

A lab assay of a protein bar? Surely youre kidding.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 07:15:57 AM »
A lab assay of a protein bar? Surely youre kidding.
Kidding? NO! Any reputable company in the WORLD will have an assay as to what their products contain. I have worked in the supplement business for YEARS. Chris is unwilling to post an assay because he doesn't have one or if he does I guarantee you the bar DOES NOT meet label claims.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 07:17:12 PM »
Hi Bluto, btw...

all i made a mistake on was using has instead of had-thats a grammar mistake not spelling
w

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »
Kidding? NO! Any reputable company in the WORLD will have an assay as to what their products contain. I have worked in the supplement business for YEARS. Chris is unwilling to post an assay because he doesn't have one or if he does I guarantee you the bar DOES NOT meet label claims.

Perhaps he doesn't give a fuck what an anonymous troll has to say? Im pretty sure ALN will do fine without you buying NOVUS bars

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 08:35:18 AM »
Everything i've ever used from ALN has been great. Chris and his company put out quality stuff, IMO.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
just posted about novus in my log..

my client gave me one cause i mentioned i hadn't eaten and what does she pull otu of her bag but a novus bar ..chocolate chip! MY FAV!

apparenlty they're a big hit all over! the customers at the gym i train out of that got samples keep asking where they can get them and wether or not the gym sells them. I just give them the site addy and go from there. REsults has become popular too! I keep jugs of all my products at work for samples and apparently there's something for everyone. As a whole though..results is the most popular but the convenience of a novus bar has QUICKLY caught on...

and not a single person has said anything negative about any aln product to date.. i tell them i want constructive feedback so that i cna give it back to my sponsors and have recieved nothing negative save make the results jug OPENING bigger because some guys can't get their hands in it HAHA>

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

my client gave me one cause i mentioned i hadn't eaten and what does she pull otu of her bag but a novus bar ..chocolate chip! MY FAV!

apparenlty they're a big hit all over! the customers at the gym i train out of that got samples keep asking where they can get them and wether or not the gym sells them. I just give them the site addy and go from there. REsults has become popular too! I keep jugs of all my products at work for samples and apparently there's something for everyone. As a whole though..results is the most popular but the convenience of a novus bar has QUICKLY caught on...

and not a single person has said anything negative about any aln product to date.. i tell them i want constructive feedback so that i cna give it back to my sponsors and have recieved nothing negative save make the results jug OPENING bigger because some guys can't get their hands in it HAHA>
Still waiting for a lab assay so I can be an informed consumer, I know one will never be produced because the bar DOES NOT MEET LABEL CLAIMS!! The bar probably contains tons of sugar and fillers so it tastes good but is counterprodutive to what a nutrition bar should actually be. Total CRAP!
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »

is there a chance ill get breakouts on my face from them if i try?
can i buy these on bodybuilding.com??
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »
is there a chance ill get breakouts on my face from them if i try?
can i buy these on bodybuilding.com??
Geno, I would stay away from these candy bars disguised as nutritional bars. They contain a shitload of sugar and are sure to make you break out.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
Geno, I would stay away from these candy bars disguised as nutritional bars. They contain a shitload of sugar and are sure to make you break out.
ok!
w

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
Protein bars are bad new.Most contain Hydrolised collagen protein, as there main ingredient, or soy Protein.Collagen protein is made from the remains of an animal, the skin bones, hooves, anus skin, the parts they cant use.They put these parts in large bathsd until they turn to liquid.
Hydolised protein, geletain protein or collagen protein, is junk.Alot of companies try to dusguise the name.
Alos another problem with bars is they are made by candy companies for the protein manufactures.Because bar manufac turing equiptment is expensive they sub contract the job to Hershey, or another company.
So god knows what the bar really is when its done.
Plus to make matters worse, they use heat to bake some of these bars, to put the chocolate coating on the bar.When protein is heated it denatures the bar making the protein content useless.
I persoanly stay away from protein bars, they have to many fillers, use inferior protein, and basically contain a ton of gylcerin.Which makes me tired becasuse it creates a spike in my insulin levels, for a brief moment followed by a massive crash.Protein have so much shit in them they are just bascially proceesed crap.
You cant get lean or look good eating protein bars.If you want a bar, eat a candy bar, chocolaste is good for you, it releases endophins in your body, and can increase mood.In some studies it has shown that the PEA in chocolate, can actually help stop the release of cortisol.
Fuck protein bars, give me a some peanut M&M'S , Reeses, peanut butter cups, mint 3 Muskateers, or some Ghiradelli chocolate.
Why screw around with protein bars, when you can have the real deal?
Candy bars taste better, and are better for you.
Sorbitol, Malitol, and sugar alchogols, is a bunch of garbage.
This stuff can really fuck up your digestive system.Nothing like crapping your pants if you eat to much of this crap.
I have nothing against Chris Mason, maybe his bar is good.But protein bars in general, are pretty much garbage.