Author Topic: Another Day of Injustice (Mr. Olympia 2001).  (Read 13802 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Another Day of Injustice (Mr. Olympia 2001).
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »
that doesnt make sense though, does it? if dorian isnt all the way spread out, then he is looking thicker than than when he would be all the way spread out... at least thats what makes sense. so if dorian would be much wider , then hed also become less thick , when he already doesnt apear as thick.

I think as far as width is concerned Nasser may be close and may have a slight edge which isn't saying much seeing he outweighs Dorian by a hefty margin , thickness is no contest in Dorian's favor , standing relaxed from the rear I don't see Nasser being thicker anywhere , not in the lats , traps , teres , infraspinatus , or spinal erectors and he may appear  ' thicker ' to you, but what does that mean? there is a big difference between volume ( nasser ) and desnity ( dorian ) part of the reason Nasser's back lacks detail and depth is because he carries more intramuscular fat in his back hence the forementioned his back didn't lack this at a lighter weight ( see pics ) it's when he became heavier his back never looked the same

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2009, 06:03:39 PM »
I think you're a good poster Kiwiol, but I beg to differ on this - I hardly insult people (sometimes I'll reply to insults, but usually still I ignore them).  I don't make racist comments either.  Neither does Sherief.  Sherief insults when insulted - I've never seen him insult anyone unless they insulted him first.  I've also never seen Sharma do the same.  The difference with Sharma is that he responds to racist posts or ones with religious hatred with the same, whereas I usually just ignore them.

No arguments there, BB - just saying that you guys too insult at times when provoked and that you aren't the only ones on here who know bodybuilding and have a life. Not you so much, but a couple of the guys in your 'team' have the tendency to say that anyone who doesn't like Nasser or think he's the bees knees is automatically a pathetic loser who has no life and zero knowledge of bodybuilding.

And for the record, I too don't like someone taking it personal and bashing the race or religion of another poster simply because they are too dumb to say anything witty. I talk a lot of shit about Nasser once in a while just for a laugh (like you guys do about Dorian and others), but I'd never use the "die muslim scumbag" line of attack cause it's not my style.

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2009, 08:22:55 PM »
I know there are good posters besides Bobs.  I just do not approve of the constant bashing of a getbig assest.  Especially when it comes to his religion or ethnicity.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2009, 08:40:38 PM »
Damn, even JP Fux killed Nasser from the back!  :'(

Team Yates

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »
Jay should have been crowend Mr. Olympia 2001 .  8)
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »
LOL if you guys only knew how funny you appear.  I minimized my getbig screen and a few minutes later there's another page of replies discussing me, my motivations, etc.  It's not that complicated or needing analysis.

And as for hurting his reputation, do you seriously think that the tens of people who read getbig.com and change their opinion of Nasser even represent a dent to his reputation with everyone in the world who knows of him?  Every day someone or another approaches him in public with kind words, yet it's never the case that someone approaches him and says, "hey I'm from getbig.com, you have a bad rep there, etc." 

hey bob,.. even those getbig idiots who claim to hate nasser, if any of them happened to be in the same place with nasser i am sure he would do his best to just take a pic. with him..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2009, 11:27:49 PM »
Instead of insulting Bobs because of your insecurities, you should take the time to learn from this great poster.  By tapping his wealth of knowledge may be some of you could improve your pathetic physiques and lives.

great advice from a great guy but unfortunately is directed to deaf minds!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »
in this comparison while yates is drier and more detailed, if you take a look nassers back is actually a bit thicker and wider than yates back. especially in the center of the back, nasser is definetly got more mass there.

nasser's back was wide and thick,.. it only lacked the definitions of the other top pros..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »
Nasser is spreading his back out as far as he can , Dorian isn't if Dorian was it would be lights out and his back should be wider and ' thicker ' he weighs a lot more than Yates but you wouldn't know it from that comparison

no in this year both of them came at nearly the same weight but most of dorian's weight was concentrated in his bloated stomach so nasser looked much bigger..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »
hey bob,.. even those getbig idiots who claim to hate nasser, if any of them happened to be in the same place with nasser i am sure he would do his best to just take a pic. with him..

If I was in the same room with Nasser I would hold up my finger by his eyes and ask him to follow it :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »
Instead of acting like a fcuking retard who is completely clueless, maybe you could shut your piehole and realize that Bigbobs isn't the only guy on here who knows bodybuilding or has a life - just because someone disagrees with BB doesn't mean they are pathetic. FYI, there are guys like Sharma and Sherief Shalaby, as well as BB himself, from Team Nasser, who dish out plenty of insults and racist remarks.

you are mistaken.. every day and as any other muslim or arab here i receive plenty of insults concerning my nationality and my religion but i never answer back with similar insults specially religion related insults.. i respect christianity and cant insult it because of some shitty christian kids..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »
If I was in the same room with Nasser I would hold up my finger by his eyes and ask him to follow it :D

and if you did so you would find your finger put in your ass by the big one ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »
no in this year both of them came at nearly the same weight but most of dorian's weight was concentrated in his bloated stomach so nasser looked much bigger..

No they didn't come in ' nearly the same weight ' and bloated stomach you say?  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2009, 01:29:30 AM »
No they didn't come in ' nearly the same weight ' and bloated stomach you say?  ;)

you are right i was wrong :).. i though it was mr. olympia 97 but yes this was 96 where dorian was 257 pounds (but looked smaller than his 255 pound version of 95)and the wizard came at 285 pounds hard as rock..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2009, 01:34:50 AM »
Damn, even JP Fux killed Nasser from the back!  :'(

Fuck, Dorian owns them both there.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2009, 01:45:13 AM »
Well we can see that Sherief is trying to contribute to this site by starting a legitamite thread about bodybuilding,then bigbobs comes in and brings nasser into it,did he even compete in the 2001 Olympia?
So the thread has transcended into a backlas from the decent guys against bigboobs,and sherief having to defend him,himself then coming under fire
Moral of this is: Sherief,a decent guy,but ruined by the Nassholes

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2009, 01:57:19 AM »
you are right i was wrong :).. i though it was mr. olympia 97 but yes this was 96 where dorian was 257 pounds (but looked smaller than his 255 pound version of 95)and the wizard came at 285 pounds hard as rock..

Not exactly. And that was Nasser's problem which became so obvious from the back. As ND said, Nasser had tons of volume but at a higher weight he lacked density compared to Dorian. But I agree he could have won in '97 'cause Dorian was pretty much done by then. but it's not as clear as you'd like it to be.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2009, 02:02:19 AM »
Well we can see that Sherief is trying to contribute to this site by starting a legitamite thread about bodybuilding,then bigbobs comes in and brings nasser into it,did he even compete in the 2001 Olympia?
So the thread has transcended into a backlas from the decent guys against bigboobs,and sherief having to defend him,himself then coming under fire
Moral of this is: Sherief,a decent guy,but ruined by the Nassholes

yes nasser competed at Mr. O. 2001 ;D..

okami, seriously, why dont you make similar comments when ronnie's fans or dorian's fans shove their champs in every thread??.. is it because nasser is muslim or you have another reason??.. also what is the reason for all this hatred you always show towards me??.. is it only because i am muslim or there is something else??

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2009, 02:07:50 AM »
yes nasser competed at Mr. O. 2001 ;D..

okami, seriously, why dont you make similar comments when ronnie's fans or dorian's fans shove their champs in every thread??.. is it because nasser is muslim or you have another reason??.. also what is the reason for all this hatred you always show towards me??.. is it only because i am muslim or there is something else??

It wasnt you who introduced Nasser to this thread,as I stated,I think ronnie was the best ever and I dont look at the Dorian threads really cos they dont interest me,this Ronnie vs Jay thread interested me,until your friend that parasite brought Nasser into it to drive it off topic,where did nasser come in 2001?

And I have stated that you are a decent guy,much more so then your nasser loving friends,but man they are dragging you down,and you deserve better,you deserve respect because you say you are a good family man and a man who truely loves bodybuilding,you will NOT get that respect you deserve by siding with them all the time.I mean there are Irish guys here,and I dont side with them all the time.And I do not hate you,you are a decent man

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2009, 02:09:35 AM »
It wasnt you who introduced Nasser to this thread,as I stated,I think ronnie was the best ever and I dont look at the Dorian threads really cos they dont interest me,this Ronnie vs Jay thread interested me,until your friend that parasite brought Nasser into it to drive it off topic,where did nasser come in 2001?

And I have stated that you are a decent guy,much more so then your nasser loving friends,but man they are dragging you down,and you deserve better,you deserve respect because you say you are a good family man and a man who truely loves bodybuilding,you will NOT get that respect you deserve by siding with them all the time.I mean there are Irish guys here,and I dont side with them all the time.And I do not hate you,you are a decent man

Word of wisdom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2009, 02:20:09 AM »
Those pics say one thing but watch the video...

Ronnie still won even though he wasn't at his best.  Just too good from behind.  That pic shows him in mid pose, nice try though.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2009, 02:21:14 AM »

thx okaimi.. seems i got you wrong..

but since you dont like nasser why dont you just ignore his threads as you do with dorian's threads??.. bigbobs is a personal friend of nasser now after he was his fan.. you are now a fan of ronnie,.. imagine that one day you become his friend!!.. i belive if this happens you will be so proud and will do your best to show his greatness..

this is a bodybuilding site or it's supposed to be so bigbobs and the other guys who like nasser (including me) dont go against the direction of getbig.. all our posts are bodybuilding related.. you have all the right to agree or disagree with us but dont hate us or insult our religion.. also a lot of nasser's team are christians so you shouldn't relate everything to religion.. we shall put religion aside and talk only about bodybuilding and bodybuilders..

thx again anyway and have a nice day..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2009, 02:27:02 AM »
thx okaimi.. seems i got you wrong..

but since you dont like nasser why dont you just ignore his threads as you do with dorian's threads??.. bigbobs is a personal friend of nasser now after he was his fan.. you are now a fan of ronnie,.. imagine that one day you become his friend!!.. i belive if this happens you will be so proud and will do your best to show his greatness..

this is a bodybuilding site or it's supposed to be so bigbobs and the other guys who like nasser (including me) dont go against the direction of getbig.. all our posts are bodybuilding related.. you have all the right to agree or disagree with us but dont hate us or insult our religion.. also a lot of nasser's team are christians so you shouldn't relate everything to religion.. we shall put religion aside and talk only about bodybuilding and bodybuilders..

thx again anyway and have a nice day..

Ok man,agreed

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2009, 02:30:11 AM »
The problem with BigBobs and his click is that they pollute almost every single thread by posting the same shit and rehashing the same "Nasser should have won" theory not matter what the original thread is. This type of obsessive behaviour is a drag to most here. A Bbing forum is not exactly the right place to rewrite history. Ans rewritng the Bbing contest history is an absurd task form the get go. Who fuckin' cares at the end? But you posted some great pics, Sherief, and good threads. you should stick to that. My two cents.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2009, 02:33:31 AM »
Ok man,agreed

by the way i am sure you know well i was kidding when i said you have gyno.. of course this was just to tease you.. aside of the roids you take ;D you have a very strong well proportional body and specially your chest is much better than mine.. roids make any one big but they dont change his shape and you have a very good shape.. thank God for your genetics..

hey man,.. see how muslims are not as bad as you thought lol..