Author Topic: QV or British Dragon  (Read 6362 times)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: QV or British Dragon
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »
I know several people using IP's QV line exclusively for a couple years, never pain and they're always big and strong, how else to measure it's effectiveness? It works.

Shit I'd hate to see these fucks on properly dosed gear if QV is underdosed   :P

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2009, 09:55:02 AM »
I know several people using IP's QV line exclusively for a couple years, never pain and they're always big and strong, how else to measure it's effectiveness? It works.

Shit I'd hate to see these fucks on properly dosed gear if QV is underdosed   :P

I haven't known anyone who's liked IP's injectibles..........eve r.

Too much bad feedback on it to take it seriously.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 09:59:50 AM »
QV is made by a pharmaceutical company for him I believe, he's the owner. It's real and works, not sure about the past or whatever other lines he had available. Like I said if it's underdosed then these really are some big ass dudes !  ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:05 AM »
Why did you let her use it?

Horrible lapse of judgement, James.

Her body probably thought she was on a "bulker".....   :-X

DIV

I didnt see what she was using until she already ran 9ml of the bottle... I'm not her daddy.. and she didnt check with me before she ran primo.. so stop trying to make me feel guilty.. lol.

just reporting a real situation that tells me QV primo = test.

and yes.. her body was pretty much bulking.. the exact opposite of what she wants.. being in fitness.

for primo I would never use anything aside legit HG or powder. powder.. you can tell by looking at it which drug it is.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »
Ok I think mods should make this effin topic a sticky.  I mean how many times does this topic have to come up?  QV hasn't existed for years.  Yes all QV and BD is now manufactured by IP China.  What's funny is to see all everyone in this thread bashing the QV line when most of you have never even used the shit.  DIVISION you are full of shit because I know TONS of people that swear by IP's QV line and have had great results.  Just go to any of the major boards i.e. Outlaw, Anabolex etc.  The only ones claiming he's shit are BOS and that's because they tout other UG brands all the time.  It's not "fake".  Counterfeit if you want to call it that but definitely not fake.  Is it clean?  Who knows.  It has never been tested.  That's another thing...........all these opinions about IP China's gear being shit quality and fake yet SHOW ME ONE LAB TEST recently showing his gear is fake or shitty?  You can't.  BodyOfScience refuses to test his gear.  IP has access to the same powders that everyone else does.  Axio, Sciroxx, Syntrop etc.  All those powders you think are so great that some of you are using for home brew..........LMAO!  How do you know that?  When was the last time you had any of your shit tested?

Now PERSONALLY,  I'VE actually used IP's gear and specifically his QV line.  His EQ and Test E.  Both were good.  I don't use his gear anymore as I prefer gear made in amps and HG.  But IP China has been in the game for a long time and puts his reputation on the line.  You either love him or hate him.........there are plenty that love his products and plenty that don't.