Author Topic: "Groink" are you going to answer us or not?  (Read 7154 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: "Groink" are you going to answer us or not?
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 02:26:07 PM »
I'm not bashing you man , and you can always prove me wrong with a high resolution shirtless pic (no homo  ;D)

I snapped some pics at the gym with my phone, that about my level of caring.

When I get a new phone, I'll put up better pics ;D

I don't see me taking off my shirt or pulling my pants down though

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »
I snapped some pics at the gym with my phone, that about my level of caring.

When I get a new phone, I'll put up better pics ;D

I don't see me taking off my shirt or pulling my pants down though
get an agent before pulling your pants down

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »
get an agent before pulling your pants down
Shrewd! He's gonna rape you, anyway. Might as well brace yourself.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »
Groink is in the top 5% of guys here physique-wise,nobody can deny that
He knows its about consistency,consistency,consistency
Too many guys who arent making progress give up or turn to gear but breaking plateus can be achieved by altering your training methods or style

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »
Groink is in the top 5% of guys here physique-wise,nobody can deny that

Exactly! Groink is a beast and given he's talked about his rec drug use in the past in detail, I don't think he'd be holding back or lying about not juicing when he actually did. I believe he's natural.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 04:36:22 PM »
Don't forget the pics , skinny 8)

!00% natural  i'll go so far as to say if anyone gives a shit enough to split the cost of a piss test with me, I'll delete my account if i'm dirty

Hahahahahaaahahaahaahaha ahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

impressive...no homo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 04:55:45 PM »
Exactly! Groink is a beast and given he's talked about his rec drug use in the past in detail, I don't think he'd be holding back or lying about not juicing when he actually did. I believe he's natural.

You're right Kiwi....i would say if i did. i have no shame, the only reason I never went on gear was i always made progress, and it was kind of a badge of honor to me that i could stay close the the level of my buds that did juice.

and as I got older I realized I'd rather be big year round than fucking huge sometimes and all fucked up looking when I'm not on, like all my friends.  Now they all look like old fat fucks and me and one other friend of mine that did it the hard way still look the same

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »
You're right Kiwi....i would say if i did. i have no shame, the only reason I never went on gear was i always made progress, and it was kind of a badge of honor to me that i could stay close the the level of my buds that did juice.

and as I got older I realized I'd rather be big year round than fucking huge sometimes and all fucked up looking when I'm not on, like all my friends.  Now they all look like old fat fucks and me and one other friend of mine that did it the hard way still look the same

Exactly Groink,some guys dont want or have the urge to train hard when they are on their off-cycle period,so they shrink and get fat
Luckily the last almost 2yrs ive been off gear ive trained just as hard as my competative days so when I juice again,and I will...Oh fucking Yeah
Anyway this is aout you,not me,you are a true inspiration to anyone who needs to be told 'just stick at it' the gains will come,and stay
Maybe people are training wrong for their bodytype etc,but  theres always potential progress there

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »
Exactly Groink,some guys dont want or have the urge to train hard when they are on their off-cycle period,so they shrink and get fat
Luckily the last almost 2yrs ive been off gear ive trained just as hard as my competative days so when I juice again,and I will...Oh fucking Yeah
Anyway this is aout you,not me,you are a true inspiration to anyone who needs to be told 'just stick at it' the gains will come,and stay
Maybe people are training wrong for their bodytype etc,but  theres always potential progress there

i don't want to turn this into a ball-licking festival  but you are a jacked dude Okami, I ain't got nothing on you

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
i don't want to turn this into a ball-licking festival  but you are a jacked dude Okami, I ain't got nothing on you
Im a former juicer though,although 2yrs off(almost)
But however,no it has to be said you could teach many many guys here the discipline and need for consistency required to get to your level as a lifetime natural
But no,they flame you and call you a liar,personally if I were those guys it'd be advice i'd be looking for from you man
Your one of the honest guys here

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »
okami has tried to hurt my feelings before by insulting me, but that doesnt change the fact hes a big muscuular diude. plus hes a firefighter, and my dad has 35 years of service and my brother is on his 5th year... so i have respoect for that

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »
okami has tried to hurt my feelings before by insulting me, but that doesnt change the fact hes a big muscuular diude. plus hes a firefighter, and my dad has 35 years of service and my brother is on his 5th year... so i have respoect for that
I dont recall trying to hurt your feelings,maybe I did,I feel you do contribute a lot to the board though

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 05:13:35 PM »

It's a shame they don't respect you and your life choices.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »
I dont recall trying to hurt your feelings,maybe I did,I feel you do contribute a lot to the board though
my dad's a battalion cheif for CDF, my brother a firefighter 1 but soon to be an engineer. both members of IAF.... im sure if you get into firefighting like they do that youve heard of CDF (although now its CALFIRE)... biggest best wildfire department in the world..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »

True indeed. i don't cross paths with candy a lot and we used to flame the shit out of each other, but he is another one here who is a serious, knowledgeable guy and has made outstanding progress

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
my dad's a battalion cheif for CDF, my brother a firefighter 1 but soon to be an engineer. both members of IAF.... im sure if you get into firefighting like they do that youve heard of CDF (although now its CALFIRE)... biggest best wildfire department in the world..
Engineers here usually end up the top dog,we have different rankings here though,no battalion chiefs,I believe he would be called a crew commander here or station officer if he is higher ranked again
Anyway this thread is about Groink,im getting too much attentio here lately,happy to take a backseat for a while

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »
Engineers here usually end up the top dog,we have different rankings here though,no battalion chiefs,I believe he would be called a crew commander here or station officer if he is higher ranked again
Anyway this thread is about Groink,im getting too much attentio here lately,happy to take a backseat for a while
the threads about bashing groink, lol,

station officer sounds like a captain.. battalion chief is in charge of i think about 20-30 different stations

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

station officer sounds like a captain.. battalion chief is in charge of i think about 20-30 different stations
Haha theres probably only 30 stations in this country

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »

Hahahahahahaaaa!!!!

If the worst thing they can say about you is "natural...yeah right and then hit you with the "rolls eyes" emoticon, i can live with that.

there is so much other shit to flame me about ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »
Hahahahahahaaaa!!!!

there is so much other shit to flame me about ;D
Like what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 05:37:10 PM »
this thread has turned a bit too cute for getbig

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
this thread has turned a bit too cute for getbig

I agree.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
Yes way too much man love,not what we signed up for