Author Topic: Damn it! Wash your hands!  (Read 23810 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Damn it! Wash your hands!
« Reply #225 on: April 05, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »
actually you should wash your hands BEFORE taking a leak. think about it:

you shower, then tuck your washed dick safely away in a pair of clean underwear, where it is shielded from the outside world the rest of the day. your hands meanwhile...are exposed to everything imaginable, then go and touch your clean dick.

I've been saying this for years.  It only makes sense.

Foot flush and always use a paper towel to open the door after washing.  Sometimes it's kind of embarrassing to come back to the table at a restaurant with a wad of paper towel because there was no where to dispose of it after opening the door.  ::)   Always before leaving the gym. At the gas station, I try to grab a windshield paper towel to wrap around the handle before pumping gas.  I also frequently sanitize my steering wheel.  Love the sanitizing wipe grocery stores now have by the shopping carts.  The very first thing I do when I arrive home is wash my hands.   Yes, kind of a germaphobe, especially after caring for someone on chemo.
:

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »
I've been saying this for years.  It only makes sense.

Foot flush and always use a paper towel to open the door after washing.  Sometimes it's kind of embarrassing to come back to the table at a restaurant with a wad of paper towel because there was no where to dispose of it after opening the door.  ::)   Always before leaving the gym. At the gas station, I try to grab a windshield paper towel to wrap around the handle before pumping gas.  I also frequently sanitize my steering wheel.  Love the sanitizing wipe grocery stores now have by the shopping carts.  The very first thing I do when I arrive home is wash my hands.   Yes, kind of a germaphobe, especially after caring for someone on chemo.

you need your head checked i thinks.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2009, 03:23:26 PM »

you need your head checked i thinks.

Americans. ;D
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »
actually you should wash your hands BEFORE taking a leak. think about it:

you shower, then tuck your washed dick safely away in a pair of clean underwear, where it is shielded from the outside world the rest of the day. your hands meanwhile...are exposed to everything imaginable, then go and touch your clean dick.

if anything you should wash your dick after your hands have touched it.

Absolutely!!! I always wash my hands ...especially before handling any feminine hygiene products.  :-X

I suppose that's one of the pluses of living in a cold climate... you've always got gloves on most of the time.
Thanks to living in an uber left country with a strong lobby for the physically challenged... lots of doors can be opened by hitting / kicking a big button with your elbow or foot, or the back of your hand.

Princess, you're a better lady than me. If there isn't a waste receptacle near the door to discard the paper towel,
...well, lets just say, it doesn't come back to the table with me. {lol}

As soon as I enter my home, the first thing I do is wash my hands, ...and absolutely no one but me uses my bathroom. Everyone else uses the one of the guest bathrooms which I never use under any circumstances.

w

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2009, 12:26:12 AM »
Absolutely!!! I always wash my hands ...especially before handling any feminine hygiene products.  :-X

I suppose that's one of the pluses of living in a cold climate... you've always got gloves on most of the time.
Thanks to living in an uber left country with a strong lobby for the physically challenged... lots of doors can be opened by hitting / kicking a big button with your elbow or foot, or the back of your hand.

Princess, you're a better lady than me. If there isn't a waste receptacle near the door to discard the paper towel,

As soon as I enter my home, the first thing I do is wash my hands, ...and absolutely no one but me uses my bathroom. Everyone else uses the one of the guest bathrooms which I never use under any circumstances.

I would hire Fat dave to break into your house and shit all over your toilet seat if I could, just to teach you a lesson.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2009, 12:27:34 AM »
How the hell do you Hughesian paranoids manage to have sex?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2009, 12:30:10 AM »
I would hire Fat dave to break into your house and shit all over your toilet seat if I could, just to teach you a lesson.

Are you making threats against me?  You're an internet terrorist!  >:(
w

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »

No matter how clean they claim to be I bet the females like jaguarenterprises still suck cock and take it in the ass.
I love womens sense of logic  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2009, 01:02:56 AM »

We make sure all the parts are washed first, ...and squeaky clean.
Ever had parts that squeak when you play with them?   :P

http://www.zoopgames.com/full-1092-Jessica-Alba-Bubble-Bath.html

Quick... Jessica Alba needs your help to take a bubble bath.
Which one of you germ ridden infected slobs will hop in the tub with her? Who will find the rubber ducky?  :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8375752192572321899&ei=6kfgScPXO4H4-wHI0dTjAw&q=bubble+bath
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »

Ditto.  Having your own bathroom is one of life's little luxuries.  I never let anyone else use my bathroom--even my significant other!

I once had an apartment in Boston that was a one bedroom two bathroom!  My guests were always shocked by the layout/arrangement of that apartment!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2009, 07:15:56 AM »
Public health officials are now saying that the easiest way to contract this new Swine Flu is to shake hands with someone who has it then touch our eyes, nose, or mouth.  They affirm that the most important thing an individual can do to protect himself is to wash your hands!

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/i/influenza/swine_influenza/index.html

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2009, 05:20:10 AM »
Public health officials are now saying that the easiest way to contract this new Swine Flu is to shake hands with someone who has it then touch our eyes, nose, or mouth.  They affirm that the most important thing an individual can do to protect himself (or herself) is to wash your hands!

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/i/influenza/swine_influenza/index.html

fixed.
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2009, 06:49:55 AM »

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2009, 09:11:23 AM »
Jaggy and Bay how do you guys go on holiday  ???
Have you ever visited any 2nd or 3rd world countries ???
Have you ever gone hiking and camping, what about having a bush crap  ;D

I believe being to hygenic compromises your imune system.......... genuine  ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »
I have traveled to, and lived in, 2nd and 3rd world countries, and I managed to wash my hands very regularly because that is how I was raised; it’s not even something I have to think about.  It is perfectly possible to wash your hands—or even bath/shower with water from a hose, a standing pipe, or even a well. I haven't gone camping since I was a kid, but I've had it rough before…

And that is why I consider it a luxury to now have a bathroom (at home) all to myself.  At work, the restroom I use is shared by, at most, 5 guys and it is too out of the way for the public to have access to it.  I have never seen another guy in the washroom any time I have used it so it is practically like having my own men’s room.  8)

At my age, a 'holiday' without access to soap and running water is not my idea of a good time so I don't regularly find myself in venues like that.  You may come to understand this perspective when you get older.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 08, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »
With the exception of the 'mens room' part, ...I second what he said.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
http://ethicist.blogs.nytimes.com/

Q: “Wash your hands when you shake hands; cover your mouth when you cough,” President Obama urged us at last Wednesday’s news conference when discussing the swine flu... Is such modest, homespun advice merely good manners, or is it a moral injunction?

A:  This guidance rises to the level of ethics because it concerns the effect of our actions on other people. Etiquette codifies behavior that is merely a matter of form and hence apt to have a trivial impact on others. Whether or not to rob a guy? Ethics. Whether or not to curtsey after robbing a guy? Etiquette. Similarly, the old-school demand that a man on a bus surrender his seat to a woman — any woman, no matter how robust — is etiquette, a social convention (and a sexist one at that). A better approach is for a seated passenger, man or woman, to offer a seat to anyone in need, regardless of gender — a frail older man, a very pregnant woman, a weary Joe Biden (should he muster his courage and return to public transportation). This is ethics (albeit small-scale ethics): an effort to assist those who need it.

And so is Obama’s hand-washing recommendation, echoing the wise counsel that our parents gave us when we were children and that Ignaz Semmelweis gave to medical students in the maternity clinic at the Vienna General Hospital in 1847. It is an ethical imperative, meant to mitigate the harm we might do to others. That hand-washing also diminishes your own chance of becoming ill makes it more desirable, though it does not further elevate the moral status of the act. In ethics, intent counts; the reason why you wash your hands matters. (That’s not to deny, of course, the virtue of sparing the community the costs of your infirmity — medical care, missed work — a rationale sometimes used to justify seatbelt or helmet laws.)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »
If a deaf mute kid swears a lot, do they just wash his hands out with soap?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #243 on: May 08, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »
Jaggy and Bay how do you guys go on holiday  ???
Have you ever visited any 2nd or 3rd world countries ???
Have you ever gone hiking and camping, what about having a bush crap  ;D

I believe being to hygenic compromises your imune system.......... genuine  ;)

They are spoilt beyond all measure and it's sadder that their ancestors live in totally degenerate circumstances, filth, squalor and abject...well anyway.

I am willing to bet money that neither has ever been to Africa and if they did they never went out into the real areas.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2009, 02:09:48 AM »
They are spoilt beyond all measure and it's sadder that their ancestors live in totally degenerate circumstances, filth, squalor and abject...well anyway.

Actually, my ancestors, ...at least the ones that were alive at my birth, ...as well as those who are still alive today, live in quite luxurious circumstances.

I am willing to bet money that neither has ever been to Africa and if they did they never went out into the real areas.

And that became a requirement when?  You're an idiot! I can't help it if you're broke.
That's the lot of the professional student. Don't hate the player, ...hate the game.  ;)
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2009, 07:33:18 AM »
Actually, my ancestors, ...at least the ones that were alive at my birth, ...as well as those who are still alive today, live in quite luxurious circumstances.

Now, you're not black and have no ancestors in Europe? Wow, quite a jump there.

And that became a requirement when?  You're an idiot! I can't help it if you're broke.
That's the lot of the professional student. Don't hate the player, ...hate the game.  ;)

Didn't mention anything about money, but given the fact that you are professional liar and huckster, it doesn't surprise me. Totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. It's funny, how you, unwordly, untravelled, camped up in your bunker in Ontario have so much wisdom to dispense on every issue in existence, from foreign policy, to monetary policy, to domestic policy, and you're NOT even American. But I guess when you have an IQ of 160, you must know all these things... ::)

I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2009, 02:45:21 PM »
Now, you're not black and have no ancestors in Europe? Wow, quite a jump there.

Actually, I did have ancestors in Europe, but they weren't alive at the time of my birth. I was refering to my Black ancestors that were, and their circumstances were and remain quite luxurious. And yes I am spoilt, and make no apologies for it. My family and I have worked hard to achieve the things in life that we have.

But I guess when you have an IQ of 160, you must know all these things... ::)

Yep, ...that's how it works.  8)

It's really very simple, and easily explained, not unlike that other phenomenon that occurs with guys abandoned by their mothers, raised by twisted, angry, bitter fathers, who end up as in the closet gay men,  bitter, and misogynistic, and unable to relate to women. Of course it doesn't help that they also look pasty, dirty, diseased, and demonically possessed misfits. Add that to the fact that they choose to live their lives as perpetually broke-assed professional students, just compounds their issues, and they will never get laid. See, people aren't too difficult to figure out.  8)
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »
Actually, I did have ancestors in Europe, but they weren't alive at the time of my birth. I was refering to my Black ancestors that were, and their circumstances were and remain quite luxurious. And yes I am spoilt, and make no apologies for it. My family and I have worked hard to achieve the things in life that we have.

Yep, ...that's how it works.  8)

It's really very simple, and easily explained, not unlike that other phenomenon that occurs with guys abandoned by their mothers, raised by twisted, angry, bitter fathers, who end up as in the closet gay men,  bitter, and misogynistic, and unable to relate to women. Of course it doesn't help that they also look pasty, dirty, diseased, and demonically possessed misfits. Add that to the fact that they choose to live their lives as perpetually broke-assed professional students, just compounds their issues, and they will never get laid. See, people aren't too difficult to figure out.  8)

You are so full of yourself. A professional student, right. Going to grad school means you are professional student, wow, never heard that one before. I worked for years before I became a 'professional student'. You should post a pic so we can all see how fabulous you look, I am sure we will all be impressed. Easy to make comments as a coward behind a screen who sells bullshit products to unsuspecting people and lies about their IQ and likely a whole bunch of other things; Jaguar the Internet Amazon., living in her bunker in Ontario, never seen the world. Post a pic so won't be such a coward. But it is good that you admit how superficial you are; the amount of sex a person has is an inherent measure of their value in all respects according to you, that goes well with evolutionary theory. All the other stuff you wrote is as fictitious as your alleged 160 IQ.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2009, 01:48:56 AM »
You are so full of yourself. A professional student, right. Going to grad school means you are professional student, wow, never heard that one before. I worked for years before I became a 'professional student'. You should post a pic so we can all see how fabulous you look, I am sure we will all be impressed.

Hardly, ...gay men aren't often impressed with women.

But it is good that you admit how superficial you are; the amount of sex a person has is an inherent measure of their value in all respects according to you

You're the one demanding a picture, ...yet you call me superficial?  ::)
Actually the amount of sex someone has means very little to me, because I, like many people in this world, know that amount is completely within their own control (something you would neither understand, nor experience), ..but it does seem to matter to you, ...or you wouldn't spend so much time bemoaning the fact that you can't get laid.
w

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2009, 02:05:06 AM »
You two should get a room and see who wears out first.