Author Topic: Only for Natural BB-what makes you say:“I will never use steroids?” check mine!!  (Read 12882 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
No steroids = no bodybuilding

Webacke is a steroid user no doubt about it  ;D
Corvette Lover

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You can bodybuild to your heart's content without steroids, but you can't compete for shit without them. Guys who bodybuild naturally to compete are OK if they are doing it for themselves, but if they start comparing themselves to guys who win contests or the pros, they are being stupid, cause just about every natural show out there has users competing in them.

End of the day, it's all up to you - if you are happy with your looks and the gains you make naturally, great. If you feel you need to juice even if you aren't going to compete, that's fine too - it's your body and your choice. That being said, I do think a lot of people have no idea on how much can be achieved naturally, although it's going to take a lot of time (spanning years) and a whole lot of hard work, and even then, you aren't going to look anything like a pro.

clued-up

• Getbig V
then why do you have kevin in your avi?

yes.. do tell.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Webacke is a steroid user no doubt about it  ;D

Not yet....... ;)
No doubt about it...

clued-up

• Getbig V
Guys who bodybuild naturally to compete are OK if they are doing it for themselves

they look like shit. the moment they try to lean out.. by by muscle.. or more often.. by by muscle and - still soft.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
they look like shit. the moment they try to lean out.. by by muscle.. or more often.. by by muscle and - still soft.

they usually don't have that much muscle to start with, all bloat and fat and dellusion

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I am natural and I look better than a lot of Getbig Steroids Users  8)

Natural Bodybuilders = Real Muscles   ;)

Do you have an injury that prevents you from doing any direct lower body exercises?
No doubt about it...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Do you have an injury that prevents you from doing any direct lower body exercises?

Have you even been in his condition?

alnassak

• Getbig IV
then why do you have kevin in your avi?

I admire his physique a lot, he is the only bodybuilder who combined Mass and classic lines along with fullest muscles ever.  :)

My goal in bodybuilding is to be 175- 180Ibs ripped natural bodybuilders I am know 160Ibs ripped so just 20Ibs to go   :D
Corvette Lover

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Yep, to the average person or even by themselves, they look good, but compare them to the pros people like us are used to seeing and they will look like a stringbean. I personally think that a bodybuilder weighing 180 lb or less is a contradiction in terms. Once you get used to seeing IFBB pros, the bar is just set real high.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Have you even been in his condition?

Nope........personally i would rather carry ok size and some bodyfat than be very lean yet weighing 160..... ;)
No doubt about it...

clued-up

• Getbig V
they usually don't have that much muscle to start with, all bloat and fat and dellusion

yes.. they look like shit. but even the guys with a decent mass will have a world of trouble keeping it while dieting down.

io856

I admire his physique a lot, he is the only bodybuilder who combined Mass and classic lines along with fullest muscles ever.  :)

My goal in bodybuilding is to be 175- 180Ibs ripped natural bodybuilders I am know 160Ibs ripped so just 20Ibs to go   :D
Yet Dorian kicked his ass six times at the Olympia

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
yes.. they look like shit. but even the guys with a decent mass will have a world of trouble keeping it while dieting down.

IMO there are very few natural guys with decent mass. Those who look like they carry decent mass just have a more pleasing distribution of fat and water.

io856

IMO there are very few natural guys with decent mass. Those who look like they carry decent mass just have a more pleasing distribution of fat and water.
hahhhahhahhahahahahaha

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
hahhhahhahhahahahahaha

I meant better looking

clued-up

• Getbig V
I personally think that a bodybuilder weighing 180 lb or less is a contradiction in terms. Once you get used to seeing IFBB pros, the bar is just set real high.

the pros.. god what a bad example imo... in every way.

I agree.. 180 hasn't really *built* much.. and I think you can build a good physique naturally with good genetics. BUT getting that good natural physique onstage intact is the real trick.. and its why natural doesn't work.

io856

I meant better looking
the only pleasing distribution of fat and water I can think of is something like this:

alnassak

• Getbig IV

Wash your face and wear your grandfather glasses and look again   ;D
Corvette Lover

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
the only pleasing distribution of fat and water I can think of is something like this:

Yes i would say that is close to perfection.............. no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

clued-up

• Getbig V

fat and water.. hello muscle :)

I got to 208 pounds naturally.. and I think I looked good.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

good point, I have to rethink my statement

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
fat and water.. hello muscle :)
I got to 208 pounds naturally.. and I think I looked good.

Pics of you as a lifetime natural @ 208 lbs? I would be interested.

clued-up

• Getbig V

here we have a natural.. with good bodyfat.. but lack of mass. cant have both.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Pics of you as a lifetime natural @ 208 lbs? I would be interested.

I got to 240lb as a natty................... .fat as fuck, but 240 nontheless..... ;D
No doubt about it...