Author Topic: how many CCs would you put in your biceps ?  (Read 3473 times)

io856

Re: how many CCs would you put in your biceps ?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 04:07:57 AM »
1cc

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »
Well I hit Biceps for the first time.  It was a painless shot, 1"x23g pin, 1ml Test E.  I just relaxed my arm and pinned the middle of the inner head, it was virgin tissue, gear went in very easy. 

Hurts a touch already though...this may be painful LOL.   :'(

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
Well I hit Biceps for the first time.  It was a painless shot, 1"x23g pin, 1ml Test E.  I just relaxed my arm and pinned the middle of the inner head, it was virgin tissue, gear went in very easy. 

Yea its nice, try to do that shit like on spot injection, dude has his bi flexed.  Tried it aint happening.

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »

exactly what bothers me! :o

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »
the next day is sometimes bad, mainly when you extend the arm.  Like any spot after you do it a few times it gets less painful.

Anyone have any advice on calves, the site shows those guys doing outer muscles, that seems painful not that either seem fun

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 03:49:06 AM »
the next day is sometimes bad, mainly when you extend the arm.  Like any spot after you do it a few times it gets less painful.

Anyone have any advice on calves, the site shows those guys doing outer muscles, that seems painful not that either seem fun

Outer rarely hurts for me.  Inner is another story....just depends on where you inject and how much.   

For outer just start with 1cc or less and try it out.  For inner, at first you may want to try less than 1cc and work your way up.  The first time I tried it I used too many cc's and had sorness / swelling that made it very difficult to walk.