Author Topic: CLEANING out the GETBIG Pwning Archive:Found POWERRODS Picture.(After Steroids?)  (Read 8198 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Exactly! He hardly talks about bodybuilding at all. The guy is funny as Hell and knows where to draw the line. One of the funniest posters on here.
Agree

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
oh no, i've been "exposed".

now adonis, why don't you tell people how you got ahold of the picture?

that's right, i sent it to you over AIM when you offered to give me nutritional info.

you said, "let's take a look", so i sent you one right over.

we talked for a bit, and after that day, you never replied to me or gave me "nutritional help".

this was right at the peak of "the adonis principles" where you pimped them and said it's "too easy".  since you offered to help, i took the help.  then of course, you bailed.

so i don't know how me sending you pics of myself after you ask for them is you "owning me".  i also posted them on here before.

i also dare you to find a single post of me criticizing anyone's physique, unless it's a good one.  i just don't give a shit.

so if you posting a picture i sent you and posted on here is somehow you "owning me", i guess so.

btw, i did take steroids in 2005-ish for 12 weeks.  that picture was taken sometime in early 2007. so after 2 years of no lifting, i guess that is my "after" picture.

meltdown.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

that's right, i sent it to you over AIM when you offered to give me nutritional info.

we talked for a bit, and after that day, you never replied to me or gave me "nutritional help".

this was right at the peak of "the adonis principles" where you pimped them and said it's "too easy".  since you offered to help, i took the help.  then of course, you bailed.

so i don't know how me sending you pics of myself after you ask for them is you "owning me".  i also posted them on here before.

i also dare you to find a single post of me criticizing anyone's physique, unless it's a good one.  i just don't give a shit.

so if you posting a picture i sent you and posted on here is somehow you "owning me", i guess so.

btw, i did take steroids in 2005-ish for 12 weeks.  that picture was taken sometime in early 2007. so after 2 years of no lifting, i guess that is my "after" picture.

meltdown.
Actually, I got the picture from one of your "friends".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

meltdown.
Oh please, your short-sightedness is a clear representation of your republican pea brain in that your memory does not span the capacity of more then an immediate past of about one year or less.  Have you forgot about your Musclemayhem days and your critiques of my and many others physiques.

I would still be willing to help you, but the type of brain and mentality you have make it near impossible for you to follow through in anything that requires a bit of adherence and patience.

The progress must first start with changing the way you think.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

I don't care too search through tons and tons of posts, but I do recall (and I'm sure you do too) Abbas Khatami's training partner who posted his pics here and was extremely impressive (probably more so than Abbas himself) and you were ragging on him.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Anyone who takes roids is serious enough and should look a hell of a lot better than that mess that speaks to an utter lack of discipline in and out of the gym. This is a friggin BB board, i could care less about his buddies making excuses for this clown. It's ok to look like poop because his pals approve ROFL

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I don't care too search through tons and tons of posts, but I do recall (and I'm sure you do too) Abbas Khatami's training partner who posted his pics here and was extremely impressive (probably more so than Abbas himself) and you were ragging on him.

go ahead find it, bobs.

pumpster, you're a queer.  you've seen the pictures before and said the same thing.  whatever will i do??? 

adonis....well, i guess calling me a "republican" is an insult in your head.  as for mayhem, sorry, i don't remember that far back what i said about some random dude (you) 4 years ago.  maybe the internet is serious business for you, but not me.
Deep Tissue Massage

pumpster

• Getbig V
Predictable "powerrod" meltdown after hitting a nerve.

You're a friggin embarassment and major schmoe-no one who evidentally does not lift, who looks like a 12 year old with gyno should be spending this much time on a BB board unless a major wannabe. Get over your fear of lifting and grow some balls kid.

Hope this helps. ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Predictable "powerrod" meltdown.

You're a friggin clown and major schmoe-no one who evidentally does not lift, who looks like a 12 year old with gyno should be spending this much time on a BB board unless a major schmoe wannabe. bwhahaahahahaahah

why am i a major schmoe and a clown?  come on bitch, let's hear it.
Deep Tissue Massage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
This may be After Steroids.

Perhaps he can shed some light on the time frame here and other various details such as height and weight or training advices.

PowerRod.

lmao pathetic

Figo

• Getbig V

pumpster

• Getbig V
lmao pathetic

hahaahahahaahaha another GB pretender!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
lmao having a hard time understanding today?  ::)

go ahead find it, bobs.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

hahaahahahaahaha another GB pretender!
?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I've always liked him. I remember him from the old days of the war with Mayhem. I honestly don't ever recall him trying to imply he was a beast. He is a funny guy , so is TA when on form, and a good contributor. He's also posted pics before. 
O

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I don't understand the prerequisite fitness model/yoked up bber thing people need to be to post here. Who cares what anybody looks like.
$

pumpster

• Getbig V
Richard Simmons is also a funny guy that looks like poop.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
between pathatic-rod and quacker dave getting owned   this weekend was a big one on getbig ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
This may be After Steroids.

Perhaps he can shed some light on the time frame here and other various details such as height and weight or training advices.

PowerRod.

Adonis is Advices a word?  Or is it only used in bodybuild8ng cause arnold used it improperly in his movie?
Most are all show no go!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
another shittalker with a puny build ... go figure

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis is Advices a word?  Or is it only used in bodybuild8ng cause arnold used it improperly in his movie?
Correct.  Total allusion to Pumping Iron and Arnold.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Regardless of what P-Rod "might" look like, why try to out him this way Adonis? 

What purpose is served here?  Posting a picture of some guy who has blocked his face doesn't really qualify as an owning.  That can be any random guy...

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Regardless of what P-Rod "might" look like, why try to out him this way Adonis? 

What purpose is served here?  Posting a picture of some guy who has blocked his face doesn't really qualify as an owning.  That can be any random guy...

"1"
I wasn`t intending to PWN anyone.  This picture just happened to be stuck in that designation of folders under GetBig on my computer.  View my initial post contained in the thread.  The picture is open to interpretation I assume and others seem to be applying their own insight as to how they understand the picture posted.

My curiosity was to the effect of when was the picture taken and was is before or after he took steroids and what training had he undergone to attain the level of physique displayed.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I wasn`t intending to PWN anyone.  This picture just happened to be stuck in that designation of folders under GetBig on my computer.  View my initial post contained in the thread.  The picture is open to interpretation I assume and others seem to be applying their own insight as to how they understand the picture posted.

My curiosity was to the effect of when was the picture taken and was is before or after he took steroids and what training had he undergone to attain the level of physique displayed.

Hahahahaa, another clown who saves pictures of naked men on his harddrive.

Are you trying to tell us something sweetie?  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Hahahahaa, another clown who saves pictures of naked men on his harddrive.

Are you trying to tell us something sweetie?  ;D
Sure. Whatever you want to read into it is your own business.  I don`t intend to influence your mis-characterization any further than the capabilities housed within your own imagination.