Author Topic: Which man do most quality women want? 300+ bench guy? Or...  (Read 4906 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Which man do most quality women want? 300+ bench guy? Or...
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:14 AM »
Bluto is in bad luck then.

He's also dead from the waist down and partially lobotomized.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 04:18:52 AM »
He's also dead from the waist down and partially lobotomized.   

Hhahaha is he really in a wheelchair?
from incomplete data

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 04:20:13 AM »
Hhahaha is he really in a wheelchair?

Might as well be now....... ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 04:23:23 AM »
"I could bench 300 the first time i set foot in a gym" - Jay Cutler
No doubt about it...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 04:23:42 AM »
Guarantee a guy gets up after reppin 315 and notices guys looking before any chick....oh brother! ;D

io856

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 04:24:38 AM »
"I could bench 300 the first time i set foot in a gym" - Jay Cutler
so his whole bodybuilding career he only increased his bench by 150lbs... pathetic

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 04:27:57 AM »
so his whole bodybuilding career he only increased his bench by 150lbs... pathetic

I doubt he could do 450. Maybe for a single.......maybe.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 04:54:57 AM »
Yeah, he did right. Is that why you fly the way you do? Trying to prove something? Yeah your old man did it right. [Maverick and Viper take a walk.] What I'm about to tell you is classified and it could end my career. We were in the worst dogfight I could've dreamed of. There were bogeys like fireflies all over the sky. His F-4 was hit; he was wounded, but he could've made it back. He stayed in it; saved three planes before he bought it.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 04:56:14 AM »
Yeah, he did right. Is that why you fly the way you do? Trying to prove something? Yeah your old man did it right. [Maverick and Viper take a walk.] What I'm about to tell you is classified and it could end my career. We were in the worst dogfight I could've dreamed of. There were bogeys like fireflies all over the sky. His F-4 was hit; he was wounded, but he could've made it back. He stayed in it; saved three planes before he bought it.

stfu...
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 04:57:29 AM »
stfu...

Everything failed to subdue me. Soon everything seemed dull: another sunrise, the lives of heroes, falling in love, war, the discoveries people made about each other. The only thing that didn't bore me, obviously enough, was how much money Tim Price made, and yet in its obviousness it did. There wasn't a clear, identifiable emotion within me, except for greed and, possibly, total disgust. I had all the characteristics of a human being -- flesh, blood, skin, hair -- but my depersonalization was so intense, had gone so deep, that the normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I was simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning. Something horrible was happening and yet I couldn't figure out why -- I couldn't put my finger on
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 05:02:50 AM »
Everything failed to subdue me. Soon everything seemed dull: another sunrise, the lives of heroes, falling in love, war, the discoveries people made about each other. The only thing that didn't bore me, obviously enough, was how much money Tim Price made, and yet in its obviousness it did. There wasn't a clear, identifiable emotion within me, except for greed and, possibly, total disgust. I had all the characteristics of a human being -- flesh, blood, skin, hair -- but my depersonalization was so intense, had gone so deep, that the normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I was simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning. Something horrible was happening and yet I couldn't figure out why -- I couldn't put my finger on

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."
Romans 1:17
No doubt about it...

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 05:14:03 AM »
H:So, you found out you're not a businessman after all.
F:Just a man.
H:An ancient race. Other Mortons will be along, and they'll kill it off.
F:The future don't matter to us. Nothing matters now - not the land, not the money, not the woman. I came here to see you. 'Cause I know that now, you'll tell me what you're after.
H: ...Only at the point of dyin'.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 05:15:58 AM »
Both.  But the latter is more important than the former.

:)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 05:18:09 AM »
Both.  But the latter is more important than the former.

So you wouldn't date a guy who can't bench 300?
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 05:18:27 AM »

I, Robot?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 05:21:29 AM »

Mrs Doubtfire?
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 05:22:38 AM »
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 05:24:06 AM »
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
No doubt about it...

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 05:26:59 AM »

G.W Bush for sure.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »
So you wouldn't date a guy who can't bench 300?

I would be willing to overlook that if he knows the difference between your and you're.  And if he's really hot.   ;D

:)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:42 AM »

I would be willing to overlook that if he knows the difference between your and you're.  And if he's really hot.   ;D

The English patient?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 05:37:23 AM »
The Shawshank Redemption?
No doubt about it...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 05:39:02 AM »
A night in Paris?
from incomplete data