Author Topic: Obama Criticizes U.S. On Foreign Soil  (Read 4711 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama Criticizes U.S. On Foreign Soil
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »
I know Reagan criticized the US in a speech he made in Japan.

That was not the question.   Name one other foriegn leader who has come over here and blamed their own country for things.

Just one.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
That was not the question.   Name one other foriegn leader who has come over here and blamed their own country for things.

Just one.
I don't care what your question was.  Try googling an answer.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in criticizing Obama for something Reagan himself did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »
Is that rule from

Or are you just making this stuff up as it's convenient?

The rule is from here:

It's the same rule that says don't undermine your cabinet members to the media.  You won't find that one in a book either.  This is a no brainer. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »
9 Miles in the Bronx fool.

BTW - boot camp recruits are treated worse than these people. 

Are soldiers "tortured" in boot camp????
What's with the anger?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 01:39:39 PM »
I don't care what your question was.  Try googling an answer.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in criticizing Obama for something Reagan himself did.

Show me that reagan said the same thing in Japan before you make such accusations.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
Fucking hilarious thread.  I love the right wing zealots trying to find anything unacceptable about Obama and making him out to be the anti christ.  So now telling the TRUTH is a horrible thing?  Obama tells it like it is, something the previous presidency never did once and everyone complained about that, and now you fools are criticizing Obama for speaking the truth?

Epic hypocrites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 01:43:03 PM »
Fucking hilarious thread.  I love the right wing zealots trying to find anything unacceptable about Obama and making him out to be the anti christ.  So now telling the TRUTH is a horrible thing?  Obama tells it like it is, something the previous presidency never did once and everyone complained about that, and now you fools are criticizing Obama for speaking the truth?

Epic hypocrites.

And what truth is that?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
The rule is from here:

It's the same rule that says don't undermine your cabinet members to the media.  You won't find that one in a book either.  This is a no brainer. 

ahhh the last bastion of the right winger.  Common Sense.  It's so common that only rightwingers seem to have it.

Everyone else in the universe can see the utility of Obama's contrition for the crimes against humanity and general erosion of the USA's dignity and worldwide standing caused by Bush.

But that doesn't fit your common sense, right?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »
Show me that reagan said the same thing in Japan before you make such accusations.

Former President Ronald Reagan told Japanese audiences today that he welcomed Japanese investment in the United States and that Sony's recent takeover of a big motion picture studio might even ''bring back decency and good taste'' to American movies.

''I'm not too proud of Hollywood these days, with the immorality that is shown in pictures and the vulgarity.''

''I just have a feeling that maybe Hollywood needs some outsiders to bring back decency and good taste to some of the pictures that are being made,'' he added.

Oh that's right, Hollywood is liberal and not part of america.  Reagan still stands tall.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »
ahhh the last bastion of the right winger.  Common Sense.  It's so common that only rightwingers seem to have it.

Everyone else in the universe can see the utility of Obama's contrition for the crimes against humanity and general erosion of the USA's dignity and worldwide standing.

So now Decker is more enlightend than Thomas Payne.  

I'll bet if we were back in 1776 you would be the first and loudest one arguing why we should not declare indepenedence from the King.  

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
So now Decker is more enlightend than Thomas Payne.  

I'll bet if we were back in 1776 you would be the first and loudest one arguing why we should not declare indepenedence from the King.  
You got me there.

I yield to you.  I tried to sneak past my brazen claim that Payne couldn't carry my jock, but you caught me.

If I were alive in 1776 I would likely be a traitor of the colonies to the Crown.

How can I deny that?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:29 PM »
And what truth is that?

I see you failed to even listen to the speech. 

Quote from the speech: "Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

America alienated itself from the world through Bush's actions and decision making.  Thanks to him most of the world hates Americans now where as previously a lot of them looked up to us.  America used to have this very interesting appeal to foreigners, where they saw us as the place where anything can happen, anyone can succeed if you work hard enough and put your mind to something, the land of opportunity.  Now, thanks to Bush, we're looked at as the worlds bafoons and idiots.

You can't argue that because it's the cold hard truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

Everyone else in the universe can see the utility of Obama's contrition for the crimes against humanity and general erosion of the USA's dignity and worldwide standing.

Crimes against humanity?  lol. . . .   That's a good one.  

What fits into my definition of common sense is the leader of the greatest country in the history of the world should do nothing to undermine the country when he is standing on foreign soil.  It was a dumb thing to say, especially in Europe when you consider how much money, security, and lives we have invested in the region.  It isn't a "right wing" thing, although I know you only see the world in terms of liberals, conservatives, etc.  It's really just a "good judgment," "bad judgment" thing.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »
You got me there.

I yield to you.  I tried to sneak past my brazen claim that Payne couldn't carry my jock, but you caught me.

If I were alive in 1776 I would likely be a traitor of the colonies to the Crown.

How can I deny that?

You owned yourself on the Reagan quote.   

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »
Crimes against humanity?  lol. . . .   That's a good one.  
Yeah the dozens of innocents tortured by Bush are laughing it up.

Do we have to go over the tens of thousands killed by Bush's call to invade Iraq?

I guess we do.

What fits into my definition of common sense is the leader of the greatest country in the history of the world should do nothing to undermine the country when he is standing on foreign soil.  It was a dumb thing to say, especially in Europe when you consider how much money, security, and lives we have invested in the region.  It isn't a "right wing" thing, although I know you only see the world in terms of liberals, conservatives, etc.  It's really just a "good judgment," "bad judgment" thing. 
Right.  So even if the statements of Obama are true, he should keep them to himself b/c the rest of the world is too stupid or scared to comment on the atrocities of his presidential predecessor?

It's "good judgment" to admit the errors of the Bush Administration.  It's "bad judgment" to pretend those things never happened.  At least I think so.

After all, we have to move forward.  Learn from our mistakes?  Why that's liberal nonsense.

That's almost as bad as admitting mistakes.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »
You owned yourself on the Reagan quote.   
I sure did.  Just like I betrayed my country back in 1776.

If it weren't for BS arguments, you guys on the right would be silent.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »
There is no way that all you morons are that dumb,that is half of what he said i wish you would stop getting your news from Fox because your showing your stupidity. HERE'S THE UNCUT TAPE

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
I see you failed to even listen to the speech. 

Quote from the speech: "Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

.  Thanks to him most of the world hates Americans now where as previously a lot of them looked up to us.  America used to have this very interesting appeal to foreigners, where they saw us as the place where anything can happen, anyone can succeed if you work hard enough and put your mind to something, the land of opportunity.  Now, thanks to Bush, we're looked at as the worlds bafoons and idiots.

You can't argue that because it's the cold hard truth.

Ur kidding right "America alienated itself from the world through Bush's actions and decision making"...yeah we alienated ourselves from appeasmnet and went with frog stomping. We got our balls back after Clinton got his licked. The world, especially our enemies were very worried about Bush, they know Obama is a wuss, and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
guess what guys...

obama is kissing major ass because the countries of the world are removing themselves from the dollar.

He's criticizing the policies of the last 8 years, which even Bush has listed his regrets about.

I know we all like to say "America, fvck yeah!" and grab out penises and talk shit, but let's face it... if the world stops buying the dollar, we're in for some serious shit.  Obama is trying to regain some public opinion in these nations so their leaders will keep dealing with us.

Besides, most of you are acting like whiny little bitches.  Bush and the FBI admitted we used torture.  Which is against geneva. Which is unarguably wrong because the US signed a contract not to use it.  Obama admits it.  What is he mistaken about?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 02:40:58 PM »
Keep tongue lashing his balls 240.....Obama is a walking national Security Violation...when he takes ur guns...u won't do a thing will u.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »
Keep tongue lashing his balls 240.....Obama is a walking national Security Violation...when he takes ur guns...u won't do a thing will u.

and what would you do, HH6?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
Yeah the dozens of innocents tortured by Bush are laughing it up.

Do we have to go over the tens of thousands killed by Bush's call to invade Iraq?

I guess we do.
Right.  So even if the statements of Obama are true, he should keep them to himself b/c the rest of the world is too stupid or scared to comment on the atrocities of his presidential predecessor?

It's "good judgment" to admit the errors of the Bush Administration.  It's "bad judgment" to pretend those things never happened.  At least I think so.

After all, we have to move forward.  Learn from our mistakes?  Why that's liberal nonsense.

That's almost as bad as admitting mistakes.

It is good judgment to be loyal to your country.  You don't throw prior administrations under the bus while on foreign soil.  He needs to stop kissing the rear end of these folks and act like he has a pair.

And he didn't admit "atrocities."  (You're not one to make overstatements are you?)  He said we were arrogant, dismissive, and derisive.  How do you get atrocities from those comments?  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »
 I vote Republican 240..I vote Conservative...I support those who support the 2nd Amendment period. I vote for those who follow the Constitution..not legislate gay marriage despite a legal vote...I would never vote Dem. Funny the ATF will have no problem taking weapons but ICE is standing down from immigration raids.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »
Obama's over turning the 2nd amendment?   :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

hahaha, great pic.......ROFL.....