Author Topic: Lesbian ex rattles Martina Navratilova's "Skeletons"  (Read 987 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Lesbian ex rattles Martina Navratilova's "Skeletons"
« on: April 13, 2009, 06:38:09 AM »
Lesbian ex rattles Martina Navratilova's "Skeletons"

THE longtime lesbian lover of Martina Navratilova is threatening to air the tennis great's dirty laundry if she doesn't get a settlement to her liking based on their eight years together.

"There are a lot of skeletons in Martina's closet. It is more like a storage facility full of them, and I know them all," said Toni Layton, who left her computer salesman hubby, Jeffrey Lambert, for the nine-time Wimbledon champ and claims she helped nurture and enrich her career during their time together.

Layton has tried to negotiate a settlement with the world's former No. 1 women's player for a year, only to have Navratilova's lawyers threaten "to publicly discredit Toni and humiliate her," Layton's flack, Gary Smith, said. "[But] Navratilova's team has another thing coming if they think we are going to just lie down and be steamrolled."

He added: "Layton was offered a measly, flat $200,000 for eight long years of 24/7 work and support for the enrichment and betterment of [a] multimillionaire athlete. The offer was an insult. Navratilova is using Florida's failure to recognize gay marriage to her advantage."

Layton's lawyer, Raymond Rafool, expects his client to be branded as "greedy gold digger." "We are standing up for gay rights in this case," he told Page Six. "Toni has the right to obtain a fair settlement the same as if she were the spouse in a traditional marriage."

Smith said Layton is "ready to speak the truth about her ex-wife and what really was happening behind the scenes." The couple split a year ago after a nasty fight outside their Florida home, during which, according to Britain's Daily Mirror, Navratilova screamed: "I want you out of my life!"

Navratilova's spokesman, Gabriel Serrato, told us: "This is a private matter, so we don't have a comment."

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Lesbian ex rattles Martina Navratilova's "Skeletons"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 06:45:29 AM »
THE longtime lesbian lover of Martina Navratilova is threatening to air the tennis great's dirty laundry if she doesn't get a settlement to her liking based on their eight years together.

Seems like open blackmail?

If FL doesn't recognize gay marriages how can this gal get any settlement?  WOuld it be a palimony type thing?
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 07:59:52 AM »
People shouldn't get alimony anyway.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »