Author Topic: Things you could go without seeing in Getbig  (Read 6496 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Things you could go without seeing in Getbig
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »
did you use the spellchecker for that?  ;D

:o :o

I have been exposed!!
No doubt about it...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »
 :D

is there a clause for being bored, kiwiol?  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 11:39:03 PM »
1) Thread deletions - don't delete threads, just move them to an alpha board, especially if they are interesting and have had a lot of views & replies

it would be hilarious if this happened now after all the other violations  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 11:47:47 PM »

is there a clause for being bored, kiwiol?  ;D

catching schmoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »
catching schmoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :-X

Hmmm looks like AltUKSteve likes having sausage served with fromunda cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner

ASJChaotic

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:50 AM »
Hmmm looks like AltUKSteve likes having sausage served with fromunda cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner

i wonder what the schmoe to straight ratio on this site is  :-X

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 12:08:43 AM »
i wonder what the schmoe to straight ratio on this site is  :-X

according to Bay..........we are ALL gay. All of us.
No doubt about it...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 12:11:51 AM »
Re: Things you could go without seeing in Getbig?

Penis pics
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »
1) Thread deletions - don't delete threads, just move them to an alpha board, especially if they are interesting and have had a lot of views & replies

2) People changing font colors, styles and or using caps lock / bold text for the whole post just to try and stand out - if your content is great, your post will automatically stand out, which it doesn't if it's lame, no matter what color or font-size you use

3) Endless posting of the same bunch of pics by posters to show off what they've already done a million times before - we all remember and don't care to see them again

4) Posters giving props to other posters along the lines of "great post, brilliant poster" etc again and again just so those others will reciprocate and give you the only props you'll ever get and are obviously dying to get

5) Guys who won't post pics to show / prove that they know what they are talking about, handing out advices on all things lifting and nutrition. On the flip side are the skinny fat and plain fat guys giving out similar advice even after posting pics to show that at least they themselves aren't following an ounce of the advice they are giving out or if they do, it's working as effectively as the Chernobyl reactor the moment before it exploded

6) Claiming "A owns B's mind" if B posts shit about A, but not applying the logic vice-versa if A constantly stalks or talks shit about B. Bottomline, who cares? It's all entertaining.

7) Gimmick accounts posting the same old nonsense about the one or two guys they constantly stalk and try to harass

8] Another Vince Basile post about Vince G, that includes pictures of Vince G or the 3 stooges

9) More than 1 or 2 threads by the same guy within the span of a day - if you are that bored, try not to show it here by starting 18 threads a day on topics ranging from God knows what to WTF

10) Oh yeah, meltdown

people who only post too kiss someones ass

people logging on with their on gimmick to claim an owning

any thread in which sevatase posts 40 pics of himself from three years ago when he was on a shit load of juice to prove how good he looks
T

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:28 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 02:13:02 AM »

2) People changing font colors, styles and or using caps lock / bold text for the whole post just to try and stand out - if your content is great, your post will automatically stand out, which it doesn't if it's lame, no matter what color or font-size you use

3) Endless posting of the same bunch of pics by posters to show off what they've already done a million times before - we all remember and don't care to see them again

4) Posters giving props to other posters along the lines of "great post, brilliant poster" etc again and again just so those others will reciprocate and give you the only props you'll ever get and are obviously dying to get

5) Guys who won't post pics to show / prove that they know what they are talking about, handing out advices on all things lifting and nutrition. On the flip side are the skinny fat and plain fat guys giving out similar advice even after posting pics to show that at least they themselves aren't following an ounce of the advice they are giving out or if they do, it's working as effectively as the Chernobyl reactor the moment before it exploded

6) Claiming "A owns B's mind" if B posts shit about A, but not applying the logic vice-versa if A constantly stalks or talks shit about B. Bottomline, who cares? It's all entertaining.

7) Gimmick accounts posting the same old nonsense about the one or two guys they constantly stalk and try to harass

8] Another Vince Basile post about Vince G, that includes pictures of Vince G or the 3 stooges

9) More than 1 or 2 threads by the same guy within the span of a day - if you are that bored, try not to show it here by starting 18 threads a day on topics ranging from God knows what to WTF

10) Oh yeah, meltdown

BRAVO

agree kiwolol

i could do without pics FROM THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN
GEEZ..TALK ABOUT "DADDY ISSUES"

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 02:52:52 AM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 02:55:01 AM »
Great thread by a brilliant poster !!!

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 03:00:52 AM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 04:04:24 AM »
No cock pics.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 04:04:07 AM »

10) NO way you get this 1 !!

With you ALL points - except 'MELTDOWN' PLEASE DEFINE A TRUE MELTDOWN .
Now I go back to lower case.

The biggest 'GB' cliche is the use of the word 'Meltdown' it has gone wat beyond a joke here IMO.
It is in almost every thread, every page or two.

Please explain.

Growth/noob loves me

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 04:25:27 AM »

Fuck you fucker...I benched 500lbs for rep this morning, and no, don't ask for a pic of it

PS..great thread....and oh yeah, happy birthday Chaos

I

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 04:37:39 AM »
The biggest 'GB' cliche is the use of the word 'Meltdown' it has gone wat beyond a joke here IMO.
It is in almost every thread, every page or two.

Agreed. "Meltdown" is a good call if a poster threatens to kick another's ass and / or dares him to show up or posts a 10,000 word protest to something posted and stuff like that, but it does get abused beyond belief here. Some guys use it when they have no witty retort, but don't want to admit it ;D

I used it in my post partly to show that we could do with seeing less of it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 04:42:41 AM »
Agreed. "Meltdown" is a good call if a poster threatens to kick another's ass and / or dares him to show up or posts a 10,000 word protest to something posted and stuff like that, but it does get abused beyond belief here. Some guys use it when they have no witty retort, but don't want to admit it ;D

I used it in my post partly to show that we could do with seeing less of it.
MELTDOWN!!!! ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 04:44:43 AM »
MELTDOWN!!!! ;D

Can I lick your nipples ??
You make my groin area tingle !!
Growth/noob loves me

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 04:46:28 AM »
People using google to make themselves seem intelligent.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009, 04:49:56 AM »
Can I lick your nipples ??
You make my groin area tingle !!
Wont "Sevencokstoplease" get jealous ? after all he asked you for nude pics , I dont want to be stalked by a love struck obesessed pedo Romainian twink like sebbo

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2009, 04:56:59 AM »
lee priest pictures
tank u jesus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2009, 05:04:43 AM »