Author Topic: Would you do this to your child?  (Read 4694 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Would you do this to your child?
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »

Totally!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Would you do this to your child?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

Totally!  ;D

Knock it off, boy, or I'll give you something to cry about.   >:(
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »
It was funny until the kid kept crying and seemed very upset and received no comfort but was still being taped and laughed at :-\
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 02:50:47 PM »
It was funny until the kid kept crying and seemed very upset and received no comfort but was still being taped and laughed at :-\

I agree with that, but for the fact that the kid has to be about 10 years old, thus he should have outgrown being a crybaby.  He looks like the kind who will still be living with his mother until he is well into his 30's.

I am guessing that it was probably an older sibling or cousin doing the taping rather than his parents.
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »
I agree with that, but for the fact that the kid has to be about 10 years old, thus he should have outgrown being a crybaby.  He looks like the kind who will still be living with his mother until he is well into his 30's.

I am guessing that it was probably an older sibling or cousin doing the taping rather than his parents.
I hope so...but if it's a parent I feel very sorry for him :( ...seems like a parent would have comforted him some.  I don't normally have a strong maternal feelings for kids but I felt like giving that kid a hug.
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 02:56:58 PM »
I hope so...but if it's a parent I feel very sorry for him :( ...seems like a parent would have comforted him some.  I don't normally have a strong maternal feelings for kids but I felt like giving that kid a hug.

Could you fit your arms around him?  He probably was comforted afterward...with yet another ice cream sandwich. 
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
Could you fit your arms around him?  He probably was comforted afterward...with yet another ice cream sandwich. 
You are terrible!
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »
You are terrible!

I need a good talking to.  :-\
~

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »
hell yeah, that kid needs to toughen the hell up.  Punk ass brat.  My kid, if i ever have one, will be trained as a spartan.  If he fails, then i'm kicking him off of a cliff.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »

once at a waterpark i got my girls little nephew to go on those long convoluted enclosed water slides...but the little f-er wouldn't let go of my hand and there were people waiting....so i unhinged him from me and gave him a push....

then i laughed my ass off as his tiny little pale white face disappeared into the darkness and a sad, distraught wail echoed back to me out of the gloom!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »
once at a waterpark i got my girls little nephew to go on those long convoluted enclosed water slides...but the little f-er wouldn't let go of my hand and there were people waiting....so i unhinged him from me and gave him a push....

then i laughed my ass off as his tiny little pale white face disappeared into the darkness and a sad, distraught wail echoed back to me out of the gloom!  ;D

That is awesome...I also like the sound of a bratty kid being dragged away kicking and screaming on his way to a well-deserved ass beating.
~

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »
That is awesome...I also like the sound of a bratty kid being dragged away kicking and screaming on his way to a well-deserved ass beating.

i always end up wishing it ws MY bratty kid...so i could be the one adminstring the beating....

My kids will have manners or else...
carpe` vaginum!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »
i always end up wishing it ws MY bratty kid...so i could be the one adminstring the beating....

My kids will have manners or else...

Amen to that. 
~

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »
hell yeah, that kid needs to toughen the hell up.  Punk ass brat.  My kid, if i ever have one, will be trained as a spartan.  If he fails, then i'm kicking him off of a cliff.

I'll be sure to remember that the next time you post about how much lovin' you need.  :-\
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »
um lovin' is different than having a punk kid.  lovin' is an enjoyable act.  I'm lonely and a decent person, i should have lovin' damnit.  besides, i rather have a dog than a kid.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 02:32:24 AM »
um lovin' is different than having a punk kid.  lovin' is an enjoyable act.  I'm lonely and a decent person, i should have lovin' damnit.  besides, i rather have a dog than a kid.

Toughen the hell up.  >:(

Men who prefer dogs could never handle a woman. A man has to be able to handle a cat to handle a woman.
If you can't handle a kitty, ...you don't deserve the pussy (cat) and will be totally lost when presented with one.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 07:48:47 AM »
nope  i like cats too.  I'm saying dogs instead of kids. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »
another story ..same kid...we were in the pool and i ws throwing kids up in the air...so this little guy comes up and starts " throw me up Mr J throw me..." as i asked "ya sure?" and he goes "yes" so i did...

(all the while his mum had an evil grin on her face)

so i fling him real high and he's all smiles and grins on the way up and then on the way down his expression slowly changed to one of dismay . Then he hit the water and went under for a second before his life preserver hauled his crying face back out of the water...

his mother , my girl and i had a great laugh!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »
The stories Proteinfarts is telling in true.  I can't really be mad at him because i'm not the best Aunt to them either.  I try to scare them as much as possible with pranks.  I guess that's just how me and my brother grew up.  But I would never do that to a girl.  They are all little boys.  And I guess it depends on the child.  If they seem to be a bit sensitive, then I guess I wouldn't do that to them.
My two year old nephew is scared of Mummies.  He thought the Mummy lived in the coat closet.  So I put a Mummy prop from Halloween in there.  You can imagine what happened when he opened the door.  But now he sleeps with the damn Mummy and now it's Mummy this and Mummy that.  I guess every prank has it's price.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
The stories Proteinfarts is telling in true.  I can't really be mad at him because i'm not the best Aunt to them either.  I try to scare them as much as possible with pranks.  I guess that's just how me and my brother grew up.  But I would never do that to a girl.  They are all little boys.  And I guess it depends on the child.  If they seem to be a bit sensitive, then I guess I wouldn't do that to them.
My two year old nephew is scared of Mummies.  He thought the Mummy lived in the coat closet.  So I put a Mummy prop from Halloween in there.  You can imagine what happened when he opened the door.  But now he sleeps with the damn Mummy and now it's Mummy this and Mummy that.  I guess every prank has it's price.

i might watch a scary movie with em later!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »
Nicholas has seen them all already!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
Nicholas has seen them all already!

he's not here...i meant the other one...and dont say their actual names on here hon...

you can say mine though...everyone knows it
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

you can say mine though...everyone knows it

mostly since it's been written in the stalls of every bathroom from the major highways

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
mostly since it's been written in the stalls of every bathroom from the major highways

i take pride in dat  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 07:52:21 PM »
it's your butt not mine! lol