Author Topic: Possibly my challenge can be continued again.  (Read 4446 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Possibly my challenge can be continued again.
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 06:05:12 AM »
I think you can do it. But sorry i can't help you further.
In the world of conciousness, time and space dont exist. 8)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 06:16:21 AM »
Why are you competing against guys on drugs? Isnt like going to a gun fight with a knife? I competed natually for 10 years, and I did beat my share of juices, I got 3rd in the Mr LA in the heavies, by sheer luck one.Only because alot of the guys were holding water in the heavyweigh class.Why dsont you just compete in natural shows?
I dont care how good of genetics you have, you cant beat roids.Unless your african with really round Muscle Bellies, like Flex Wheeler or Ronis Coleman, then and only then will you beat a juicer in a lighter weight category.
I been training 23 years, and I am a judge in 5 diffrent organizations , judging over 200 shows, so I have seen it all

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 06:20:02 AM »
Why are you competing against guys on drugs? Isnt like going to a gun fight with a knife? I competed natually for 10 years, and I did beat my share of juices, I got 3rd in the Mr LA in the heavies, by sheer luck one.Only because alot of the guys were holding water in the heavyweigh class.Why dsont you just compete in natural shows?
I dont care how good of genetics you have, you cant beat roids.Unless your african with really round Muscle Bellies, like Flex Wheeler or Ronis Coleman, then and only then will you beat a juicer in a lighter weight category.
I been training 23 years, and I am a judge in 5 diffrent organizations , judging over 200 shows, so I have seen it all

Well, i think kyomu has set himself a goal, and he wants to achieve that.

I understand it and i think that placing 3rd against juicers is probably funnier than placing 1st against other naturals.

I think it's great that he has the balls and that it's a good thing for BB if some guys compete naturally in non-tested shows.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:32 AM »
Of course bro!
Everybody want to filled out as much as possible with the contest bodyfat%!! ;D

haha then why not aim for that

seems more productive then a 'maintenance' goal
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »
haha then why not aim for that

seems more productive then a 'maintenance' goal
I always did it.
And i am trying to do that now too.
Now I am way fuller and 4kg more and trying to improve the hardness and fullness by maintaining the current weight.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 06:54:22 AM »

Actualy, I want to do both natural and juicers in autamn show.
But, challenging to the juicers excite me way more. Because everybody say "IMPOSSIBLE".

You know?
All those great acomplishments are called impossible before.

And i really want to kick ass of those negative lazy people who dont work hard and always saying excuse by saying "Oh he juice very hard."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »
epic quoting skills...

I think so as well, kyomu has pretty good genetics, and the fact that people say he's a juicer shows that he can hold against them.

"epic quoting skills..."

my quoting is more majestic then epic, but thanks. :D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 05:13:57 PM »
i will show you some new exercises so you can grow

;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
"epic quoting skills..."

my quoting is more majestic then epic, but thanks. :D

Use the quote button, idiot.