Author Topic: :))  (Read 34940 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: I have sinned ! ( pics included :))
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »
even if the married girl grabs your cock without you doing anything at all to instigate it....    its still fucked up to do anything at all...shes married....   what if you were married and your wife cheated on you? and remember its not a girlfriend its a WIFE

i didn't know black folk like you had morals, Tbagz?
Deep Tissue Massage

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
i didn't know black folk like you had morals, Tbagz?

lol

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »
Sev, your persona reminds me of Mason Verger from Hannibal.

DAMY

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »
Sev, your persona reminds me of Mason Verger from Hannibal.

DAMY

I was uncertain about this Sevastase character for some time, but if this latest stunt is for real, he is certified insane- for several reasons.

For starters, intentionally seducing the wife of a friend like this is inexcusable and a possible sign of character flaws of a sociopatic nature. However, the really scary thing is that he actually posts pictures of the people involved. Folks,  imagine if your friend did this to you- finger fucked your wife on the dance floor and posted pictures of you and your wife on Getbig.

To me, this indicates that Sevastase has a total lack of empathy and gets off by humiliating his friends. Combined with the constant tendency to post pictures of himself in all contexts, the boasting and egosentrism, we have another fullblown personality disturbance showing itself in all its glory here on Getbig.

So, whats the diagnosis? I would say it's malignant narcissism, although this is not a recognized diagnosis in ICD10 or DSM-IV. The malignant narcissist has no conscience, no empathy, is truly evil and finds happiness in humiliating and degrading others. Psychodynamically orientated researchers think the core problem for the malignant narcissist is self hate and self-contempt, unlike the benign narcissist who loves himself above all.

Many people confuse psychopathy with malignant narcisissm. However, the malignant narcissist has more control over his actions and more capability to fear the consequences of them, hence they avoid many types of crime and imprisonment. Actually, the malignant narcissist may be more intentionally "evil" than the psychopath. If the latest stunt here is real, I would say that Sevastase is a person one should always keep at a distance.

CD

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »
I sure as fuck wouldn't turn my back on him.

He tried to dress up his opening post as a half-apology, along the lines of feel bad about this, but ain't I a cool, horny rogue!?I

I don't think sociopaths are evil, either. Most of them aren't sadistic, just limitlessly selfish.

Sev's posting of details that could expose him speaks of recklessness too.

Maybe something in him needs the rush.

Everyone would like a hedonistic lifestyle, I am sure, but couldn't he find a stranger's wife to fingerfuck?

DAMY

AVBG

« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »
I'd say the husband would know whats happening, she's probably been doing this brazenly for a while now. If he knows and isn't interested in stopping it, fuck him..Have your way with her Sev- while you can.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2009, 12:20:52 AM »
I was uncertain about this Sevastase character for some time, but if this latest stunt is for real, he is certified insane- for several reasons.

For starters, intentionally seducing the wife of a friend like this is inexcusable and a possible sign of character flaws of a sociopatic nature. However, the really scary thing is that he actually posts pictures of the people involved. Folks,  imagine if your friend did this to you- finger fucked your wife on the dance floor and posted pictures of you and your wife on Getbig.

To me, this indicates that Sevastase has a total lack of empathy and gets off by humiliating his friends. Combined with the constant tendency to post pictures of himself in all contexts, the boasting and egosentrism, we have another fullblown personality disturbance showing itself in all its glory here on Getbig.

So, whats the diagnosis? I would say it's malignant narcissism, although this is not a recognized diagnosis in ICD10 or DSM-IV. The malignant narcissist has no conscience, no empathy, is truly evil and finds happiness in humiliating and degrading others. Psychodynamically orientated researchers think the core problem for the malignant narcissist is self hate and self-contempt, unlike the benign narcissist who loves himself above all.

Many people confuse psychopathy with malignant narcisissm. However, the malignant narcissist has more control over his actions and more capability to fear the consequences of them, hence they avoid many types of crime and imprisonment. Actually, the malignant narcissist may be more intentionally "evil" than the psychopath. If the latest stunt here is real, I would say that Sevastase is a person one should always keep at a distance.

CD

you are putting waay too much effort into this stud

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2009, 01:58:46 AM »

"Beeeeeg Eeeeeeee-Shoooooooe"

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »
you are putting waay too much effort into this stud

Aw c'mon Sevs, criticism is still attention.

DAMY