Author Topic: Casey Viator claims drug free during Colorado experiment.  (Read 48236 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Casey Viator claims drug free during Colorado experiment.
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »
I'm sure none of you guys would ever believe the leg cycle that Casey performed back in the day, which was as follows: 1. Leg Press 750 pounds for 25 reps 2. Leg Extension 225 pounds for 22 reps 3. Full Squat with a 503 pound barbell for 13 reps. All 3 exercises performed one right after another for 1 giant set.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
i am currently conducting the Panda Experiment.
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
i am currently conducting the Panda Experiment.

Is that the one where you lose 2 lb after 7 months of dieting?

;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »
i was up at 280 when i started back last year. so it was 60lbs i lost up till xmas, then put on some, now the rest is coming off.
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2011, 02:06:47 PM »
i was up at 280 when i started back last year. so it was 60lbs i lost up till xmas, then put on some, now the rest is coming off.

You'll get there, tiger. I was just trolling.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2011, 02:08:21 PM »
You'll get there, tiger. I was just trolling.

i know. to both  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
Speaking of "diet" it's a well known fact that Case was on the "seefood diet" during this experiment (meaning that he basically ate whatever the fuck he wanted) and as you can clearly see from the before and after photos, his bodyfat literally remained unchanged. He's sitting at sub-10 in both pics, even though the claim is that he started at 13.8% and finished at sub-3

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
Speaking of "diet" it's a well known fact that Case was on the "seefood diet" during this experiment (meaning that he basically ate whatever the fuck he wanted) and as you can clearly see from the before and after photos, his bodyfat literally remained unchanged. He's sitting at sub-10 in both pics, even though the claim is that he started at 13.8% and finished at sub-3

So you think that he put on 63 lbs, or whatever it is...in that short amount of time, with NO FAT GAIN, and he did it naturally ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOL.........dude, well played. I like trolls who are a little more subtle  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »
So you think that he put on 63 lbs, or whatever it is...in that short amount of time, with NO FAT GAIN, and he did it naturally ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOL.........dude, well played. I like trolls who are a little more subtle  ;)

x2

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
Actually, he put on 45 pounds, going from 167 to 212, and his bodyfat stayed roughly the same (in my opinion) so basically, that equals out to 40.5 pounds of muscle, and 4.5 pounds of fat. Pics don't lie bro, and from those pics taken exactly 28 days apart, it's very clear to see that he gained TONS OF SIZE, particularly in his arms, lats, and legs. I'll just say "no comment" on the steroid accusation, but any fool can see that he did in fact gain tons of muscle in 28 days, and that fact isn't even up for debate.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2011, 08:25:49 PM »
wrong....

anywhoo, this guy was genetically hairless- of dutch/european origin, but australian born, and had 19.5 inch arms at competition condition at age 19..and got bigger, and today is age 50, still benches 350lb for reps, still hairless, still eats what he wants and doesnt get fat, and still has never touched a steroid. He is 5'9" tall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »
Yes genetics and a fuckload of drugs  ;D
There are alot of teenagers who take a boat load of drugs and don't look like Casey at 19. Look at the Teen Nationals they take more drugs and none of them have arms that thick.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »
Jones by all accounts was against the use of steroids. Casey was closely supervised and I really doubt Jones would have allowed Casey to use drugs. I'm not sure how available HGH was during the early 1970s.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2011, 09:56:45 PM »
Jones by all accounts was against the use of steroids. Casey was closely supervised and I really doubt Jones would have allowed Casey to use drugs. I'm not sure how available HGH was during the early 1970s.

Back in those days steroids were not controlled substances in the U.S. Deca was actually used to cause weight gain in malnourished children and used concomitantly with GH(from the pituitaries of cadavers) to increase the stature of adolescents. Steroids only became controlled substances in the U.S in 1990. Before this all you needed was a class I prescription to get them. Nowadays, you need a special prescription and the DEA must be notified of it. Viator probably just asked a presciption for steroids for his doctor and he gave it to him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2011, 01:11:57 AM »
  Back in those days steroids were not controlled substances in the U.S. Deca was actually used to cause weight gain in malnourished children and used concomitantly with GH(from the pituitaries of cadavers) to increase the stature of adolescents. Steroids only became controlled substances in the U.S in 1990. Before this all you needed was a class I prescription to get them. Nowadays, you need a special prescription and the DEA must be notified of it. Viator probably just asked a presciption for steroids for his doctor and he gave it to him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

For a genius with a 160 IQ you sure are a moron. The availability of steroids have nothing to do with the question. I imagine Casey had no problem getting steroids whether they were controlled or not.

Please stay off my threads. Your moronic posts sicken me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2011, 07:25:12 AM »
Exactly pellius, and from what I know about Jones he probably had hidden cameras hidden in Casey's room and consistantly searched Casey's room and his belongings for da sause ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
For a genius with a 160 IQ you sure are a moron. The availability of steroids have nothing to do with the question. I imagine Casey had no problem getting steroids whether they were controlled or not.

Please stay off my threads. Your moronic posts sicken me.

You asked no questions whatsoever, so the moron is you. In fact, I don't even know what the fuck this thread is about. Are you trying to prove that Viator was truly clean during the Colorado Experiment? Wow, you're dumb. And my IQ is much higher than 160.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:19 AM »
Aging gets everyone no way out.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2011, 08:13:07 AM »
It wouldn't matter eitherway, depending on the half-life of the stuff he'd taken before hand,  it would have probably aided  him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2011, 09:44:51 AM »
Allright, so maybe the question is, could he have made even better and faster gains using a different training protocol?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
Allright, so maybe the question is, could he have made even better and faster gains using a different training protocol?

Yes, the more drugs approach ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
in the before after pics the difference in the quads, calves and forearms is insane

I believe he was as natural as when I heard:

ronnie turned pro naturally via  the tested team universe
mike ashley won the ac naturally
franco only started using after his 1st mr o
newman won the tested musclemania natural
dennis tinnerino was a reformed nattie
flex entered the o nattie in his comeback
skip la cour never juiced
priest is practically a nattie

and my favorite

Jay claimed he does not use steroids recently in a canadian interview.

In conclusion, it must be true. Cause they said so.