Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 21, 2014, 05:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tan lines???  (Read 11279 times)
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 10:48:07 AM »

i disagree

With what, the sex appeal of or the Brazilian part. That pic you posted is a Brazilian chick. No American blonde is gonna have a ass like that. And American women for the most part Do lack sex appeal. Due in part to our background, and part to the current culture. When women think "sexy", they think as if to dress provocatively, like on those Jenny Jones shows. Whereas sexy or sex appeal is a "attitude", like bitchiness. Which is why American when they try to sexy, don't come off as such. It comes from within. 
Report to moderator   Logged
brent2741
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

With what, the sex appeal of or the Brazilian part. That pic you posted is a Brazilian chick. No American blonde is gonna have a ass like that. And American women for the most part Do lack sex appeal. Due in part to our background, and part to the current culture. When women think "sexy", they think as if to dress provocatively, like on those Jenny Jones shows. Whereas sexy or sex appeal is a "attitude", like bitchiness. Which is why American when they try to sexy, don't come off as such. It comes from within. 

i could show you many, many american women who have all the ass, and look just as good, sexy is not a national thing, its a female thing
GRACIE JIU-JITSU
Getbig IV

HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 12:18:59 PM »

i could show you many, many american women who have all the ass, and look just as good, sexy is not a national thing, its a female thing
Yes, you can show us tons of american women with nice ass. but they SUCK in bed.
 And who wants a girl with big ass, when she don't know how to fuck.

Cool

Gracie Rules
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

True, but per capita Brazil is a ASS nation, it's latin thing, even the mannequins have asses. In the US breasts rule, due to the Anglo-established culture

Yes, you can show us tons of american women with nice ass. but they SUCK in bed.

Cool

hasn't this been said about dudes with Big...
brent2741
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 04:11:48 PM »

Cool

wtf, where did that come from, you stay on the issue at hand  next time
Magnus
Getbig III

my english sucks (not from US)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:06 AM »

that must be phshopped...poor girl, I hope so Cry

YES!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!