Author Topic: Kamali and Bob Chick looking great 10 years ago  (Read 5439 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Kamali and Bob Chick looking great 10 years ago
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 04:10:27 PM »
at least 10 !
Chic and King had very different paths to the pros but ended up with similar level of pro careers.
Chic took many years to finally win his pro card  while KING won his after a handful of NPC events.
King came in much younger did pretty good as rookie pro and then burned out.
Bob was already close to the masters div when he turned pro but did manage to win a masters pro event.
In all fairness,Bob had much tougher competition on his way to the pro ranks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
Yeah, right again GH 15...NOT. I guess  Nasser El Sonbaty's massive guns were an "optical illusion".
Ya know GH15, you make some intelligent pts on various issues, but when you give you give "100 % absolute" statements you seem a lot less credible.

King did have issues with arm mass, but managed to put a world class pro physique on stage his rookie season.
He faed after that peak and the competition simply got better.
Bob Chic remains one of the class acts in pro BB

and who are you exactly ? oh right an old hormonized fella on hrt test,,and a liar !
kamali and any middle eastern bodybuilder have average arms ,,mr hward gh15 is never mistaken and you too deep in your heart know it,,the problem is that you will bring kalamli physiqe from when he turn professional where his arms were 17 -18 inches thats why he still had good physiqe because he kept what god gave him in addition to hormones WITH OUT SITE INJECT OF SYNTOL AND OTHER EXOTIC PRODUCTS THAT RUINED HIM FROM ALL SIDES,,

bobbie chic is nto middle eastern i didnt talk about him ,,he had very good physiqe ,,italians just smell hormones they grow into new dimentions ,,everything grows!

and the besutiful man with glasess could do it with big arms or small arms it wouldnt matter,,physiqe was par exxelance because EVERYTHING WAS DEVELOPED PROPORTIONALLY and  sure could carry oil 100 times better than kamali due to what we call in bodybuilding FOUNDATION  AND RELYING AAS AND GH NOT ON IGF AND SEO AND TONS OF INSULIN EVERY DAY FOR 4/5 OF CAREER LIKE KAMALI

gh15 1000% approved
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 04:39:35 PM »
shawn forwarded me the link to getbig.com several months before tamali became rookie of the year

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »
Why Doomed when igf and insulin  are added to the hgh  and gear protocol ?

bnecause those fellas who are doomed their genetic structure DOES NOT ALLOW THE ADDING OF IGF AND INSULIN AT THOSE DOSES ,,kamali is a dwarf with very very average MINUS bone structure ,,bobby on the other hand is prime example of great bone structure,,,its 2 diff levels and one can not use the same as ther other ,,,booby is 5'11 ,,kamali is 5'7 5'8 on a good lifty kinda day ,,thats a huge difference,,

did you ever see mr ray going up to 300 pound of fat like kamali ?? ever?? same height and ray had very good boen structure due to his black ancestors even though small it was a lot better than kamali who is middle eastern and tend to be flabby-chubby like all of them as in skinny fat like you love to call it here

you dont take 60-100 units of slin if youre not ron comnab or dorian bone structure,,you dont take those doses,,you dont take igf at high doses if you have the bone structure of phil heath because you will pay heavy price later on ,,,again phil heath is black he can pull it now but give it few years...if he dont get it down and take the right breaks he will turn out to look horrid,,

bone structure determine how much of th eigf and insulin one will be able to take and still pull it off

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 05:08:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure Nasser had 20 inch arms before synthol was even developed.

Back on topic, Chic looked great.  Kamali looked good too before pushing himself too far.
\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure Nasser had 20 inch arms before synthol was even developed.

Back on topic, Chic looked great.  Kamali looked good too before pushing himself too far.

chick was a living doll, a gentleman, had the BEST hair and wonderfully funny on line personality. tamali, another story.

dustin

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »
Looks like poor Kamali completely missed his peak and went straight to the Palumboism stage. Poor guy. I agree with gh15 about the arms... they look like gangly t-rex arms. Highest bicep insertions I've ever seen. :-X

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »

chick was a living doll, a gentleman, had the BEST hair and wonderfully funny on line personality. tamali, another story.

Bob was a dreamboat for sure

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »
 :D
Quote from: Kamali on promuscle
IGF-1 LR3: Poison!!! I predict this drug will kill many bodybuilders in the near future.
· Insulin: Dangerous and will get you fat. It will take away your cross striations.

Quote from: Kamali on promuscle
IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
Bob Chick "Steroids are the finishing touch"  ::)
I am a big baby

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »

Insulin: Dangerous and will get you fat. It will take away your cross striations.

I'd wager Kai's been pounding back the slin quite heavy and his detail is as amazing as ever

Has King ever had a striation?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »
Gotta admit that both of these guys looked tremendous 10 years ago.  However, I think Bob went out on a high note at the right time after that Masters Olympia where he looked awesome.  Hopefully Kamali can put it all back together for a good run.

first of all..what do you mean ..."hopefully"?- for who?...

secondly- even waaay back then KK looked like shit. he's never looked any good. always had a sort of smashed crab look happening.  getting shredded doesnt mean that you look good.

thirdly...what goes around comes around..and KK was such a tool then, that he's right where he should be now. at the bottom of everyone's list. the guy's a complete fuckwit.

Bob on the other hand has admirably stuck with it and come out of the KK lapdog persona he once was. He's still not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's far from the complete wad that KK has always been.

io856

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »
VB do you have the respective dates of those posts?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »
Howard fucks kids.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 12:58:22 AM »
first of all..what do you mean ..."hopefully"?- for who?...

secondly- even waaay back then KK looked like shit. he's never looked any good. always had a sort of smashed crab look happening.  getting shredded doesnt mean that you look good.

thirdly...what goes around comes around..and KK was such a tool then, that he's right where he should be now. at the bottom of everyone's list. the guy's a complete fuckwit.

Bob on the other hand has admirably stuck with it and come out of the KK lapdog persona he once was. He's still not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's far from the complete wad that KK has always been.

first-obviously I mean hopefully for Kamali and his fans...not hard to interpret.

secondly- any unbiased person would admit he looked great then, only someone with something against him would say he's always looked like shit. The judges gave him the victory, I'll trust their opinion over yours.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »
Looks like poor Kamali completely missed his peak and went straight to the Palumboism stage. Poor guy. I agree with gh15 about the arms... they look like gangly t-rex arms. Highest bicep insertions I've ever seen. :-X

Ray McNeil had highest insertions Ive seen

But what traps he had!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »
whenm he had 17 inch arms he looked good,,as i said before middle eastern arms cant and wont go over 18 -19 inches ,,

So what do you have to say about Moe Moussawi, Nasser, Zac Khan, Tarek El somebody and others?