Author Topic: Getbig, I give you: gh15.  (Read 17147 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Getbig, I give you: gh15.
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »
give it a rest tony, you're busted, time to move on.... you're not a pro; never have never will, now go do some parking lot oil dealing...

who is tony? you mean anthony roberts? you need to listen to what i write about this fella ,,i would personaly if knew where he was located in usa ,,personally send him control delivery and bust him ,,this fella did so much damage to business in america,,,he has hand in ug ,,and support fake bunk gear

he is as bad as division only to the 10th degree because he put information that is mostly wrong

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2009, 10:09:51 PM »
stave namat can not afford to take gh in high doses enough to get him anywhere in the pro circuit ,,you thikn he would know anything more? he is struggling to get  his card into america you think he has time to playing guess who?

all attention seekers ,, they know when they talk about gh15 the ears immidiatly rise

it got to the point that when you say the name gh15  you think i terms of god,,this is the only internet character that is absolotely worshiped in the world of bodybuilding,,evry fuckin day i go enter gym and in my face few kids come say

are you gh gh are you are you gh?? i neer believed the internet is such a strong medium but it is
r u high on tina again?

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »
who is tony? you mean anthony roberts? you need to listen to what i write about this fella ,,i would personaly if knew where he was located in usa ,,personally send him control delivery and bust him ,,this fella did so much damage to business in america,,,he has hand in ug ,,and support fake bunk gear

he is as bad as division only to the 10th degree because he put information that is mostly wrong

gh15 approved

Of course it is...

Epic wannabe pro exposed witch is what tony has been all those years... of course you "controlled delivered" "him" ::) ::) ::) ::)

You can allways fly back to NZ T man...
G.M.W. ☼

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2009, 10:16:51 PM »
gh15 is from Florida, there is no denying that, Renaissance Man proved this the other night.  So him keep denying it just is assuming we are stupid.  And by the way the whole I am God shtick is only something you hear from unsuccessful losers.

jt

gh15 is from europe ,, germany,, have property in america in few states but sorry to tel you friend,,germany  is my home,,

i dont know who feed you balonie ,,masked ips ? have no clue to what you are talking about the only thing i was guarenteed is that no matter how much some trys they will never be able to identify gh15 100% ,,that is why i agreed to come on getbig to begin with

but i find it insulting you consider me americano ,,im in europe and proud of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »
gh15 is from europe ,, germany,, have property in america in few states but sorry to tel you friend,,germany  is my home,,

i dont know who feed you balonie ,,masked ips ? have no clue to what you are talking about the only thing i was guarenteed is that no matter how much some trys they will never be able to identify gh15 100% ,,that is why i agreed to come on getbig to begin with

but i find it insulting you consider me americano ,,im in europe and proud of it

gh15 approved

of course you do  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

you pick up on every local incidents especially south east and your IP, not only is from Florida but matches the same used on other sites...

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.M.W. ☼

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2009, 10:22:50 PM »
 DJ went to prison for those rides...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »

you pick up on every local incidents especially south east and your IP, not only is from Florida but matches the same used on other sites...

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GH15's logic:

Everything GH15 says is God's absolute truth.

Why?

Because he is God / the God of Hormones.

What makes him the God of Hormones?

His saying that he is, not to mention everything he says is God's absolute truth.

Why?

Because he is .......

And round and round we go  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2009, 10:31:12 PM »
gh15 is from Florida, there is no denying that, Renaissance Man proved this the other night. 

gh15 = 240
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2009, 10:33:58 PM »

prove ,,the whole point is if you know gh15 prove it,,im tellin you here i absolutely hate that anthony robets ,,he fucked up many good suppliers and few of my people are gonna finish him ,,i promise you that its a matter of time
now to say ip get same place on south florida?? are you insane im tellin you im from germany and when i have propety in the usa in PENSACOLA  thats as close to south florida as i ever owned anything,,now to tell me i even go on other boards is insane ,,i have unlimited acess to boards because i supply the suppliers my friend,,

again if you got a proof bring it ,,make sure you have the right person though,,because im insulted with this comparison to this
no one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2009, 10:34:52 PM »
gh15 = 240

Isn't Rob Zirulo from west Florida / Tampa? this Ip traces on the east side of Salsa land...
G.M.W. ☼

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2009, 10:36:23 PM »
this Ip traces on the east side of Salsa land...

Where specifically?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2009, 10:36:29 PM »
Isn't Rob Zirulo from west Florida / Tampa? this Ip traces on the east side of Salsa land...

How did you get access to his IP?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »
GH15's logic:

Everything GH15 says is God's absolute truth.

Why?

Because he is God / the God of Hormones.

What makes him the God of Hormones?

His saying that he is, not to mention everything he says is God's absolute truth.

Why?

Because he is .......

And round and round we go  ::)

gh15 is god because there is hysteria out of anything it says,,gh15 can fart and immiditaly 1000 people will go read that fart,,BUT!!  if you read carefully what gh15 says and ask a little the fellas who know some5thig aboitu something,,,the dealers and bodybuilders,,,the ones who count the ones who compete and the one who are seirous bodybuilders ,,they will tell you that gh15 is the real deal ,,

the god status is due to the information gh15 gives out,,wshich is so precious so hand on so cold truth that! on the way to reveal it .....it hurt many people who make a living out of a lie,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2009, 10:37:13 PM »
this Ip traces on the east side of Salsa land...

gh15 = mike arvilla

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2009, 10:41:24 PM »
How did you get access to his IP?

Ask jtsunami   :-*  ...

as I said, addresses don't lie  :o

G.M.W. ☼

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »
Ask jtsunami   :-*  ...

as I said, addresses don't lie  :o

Depends on if he = using a proxy or some other technique.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2009, 10:43:07 PM »
the main frastration of peopl like the rensance man is that he canrt accept the fact that gh15 doesnt reveal itself,,and he cant know who gh15 is,,everything he will throw out based on gh15 respond and gh15 respond whenever gh15 has time and wanna play with you kids,,

thats the main issue here,,he cant prove anything ,,i even tell him where i am most of the year and he still talking about ips from florida ,,my friend ,,every empoyee of me has masked ipa i told you many times that the computer are bougtht and thrown in a record time,,we are like flys on cyber space,,we keep consistancy and put illusion ,,but in reality you have no clue about anything

i said before,,im a very very famos ifbb pro that is also the bigger supplier in the history of bodybuilding,,thats why im not identified par say

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »
the main frastration of peopl like the rensance man is that he canrt accept the fact that gh15 doesnt reveal itself,,and he cant know who gh15 is,,everything he will throw out based on gh15 respond and gh15 respond whenever gh15 has time and wanna play with you kids,,

thats the main issue here,,he cant prove anything ,,i even tell him where i am most of the year and he still talking about ips from florida ,,my friend ,,every empoyee of me has masked ipa i told you many times that the computer are bougtht and thrown in a record time,,we are like flys on cyber space,,we keep consistancy and put illusion ,,but in reality you have no clue about anything

i said before,,im a very very famos ifbb pro that is also the bigger supplier in the history of bodybuilding,,thats why im not identified par say

gh15 approved

Of course you are bitch.... "pros" have better things to do than waste their time like a dellusional 160lb "Anabolic Reference" with no muscle to show for but plenty of "advices" ...   what u gonna do bitch, send a "controlled delivery" after me... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Have fun guys, more to come...

2008-12-10 08:55:25 192.168.1.4 GET  97.104.28.187 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+.NET+CLR+1.0.3705) 404 0 2
G.M.W. ☼

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »
Of course you are bitch.... "pros" have better things to do than waste their time like a dellusional 160lb "Anabolic Reference" with no muscle to show for but plenty of "advices" ...   what u gonna do bitch, send a "controlled delivery" after me... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Have guys, more to come...

2008-12-10 08:55:25 192.168.1.4 GET /albums/ff301/0xba77f/legit.jpg - 8080 - 97.104.28.187 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+.NET+CLR+1.0.3705) 404 0 2

thats alex 23 shit ? this is what you have to show me?? what a joke
prove what you say!! brign picture prove it ! all i see is bunch of curses because we decide to send control delivery to division and waiting on my approval

this is not my ip not even my masked one

try again

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »
stave namat can not afford to take gh in high doses enough to get him anywhere in the pro circuit ,,you thikn he would know anything more? he is struggling to get  his card into america you think he has time to playing guess who?

all attention seekers ,, they know when they talk about gh15 the ears immidiatly rise

it got to the point that when you say the name gh15  you think i terms of god,,this is the only internet character that is absolotely worshiped in the world of bodybuilding,,evry fuckin day i go enter gym and in my face few kids come say

are you gh gh are you are you gh?? i neer believed the internet is such a strong medium but it is
I asked him about you he didn't bring you up, you're a nobody.  steve and DJ have hung out together so your point is moot.

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

prove what you say!! brign picture prove it ! all i see is bunch of curses because we decide to send control delivery to division and waiting on my approval

try again

gh15 approved

Meltdown.

G.M.W. ☼

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »
I asked him about you he didn't bring you up, you're a nobody.  steve and DJ have hung out together so your point is moot.

Well done Storm.
G.M.W. ☼

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »

this is a good one,,you tell me who i know  and who worship me ,,dont be mad because of frastration i said here on getbig who i am  many times i have you  5 choices its easy to nail it down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:34 PM »

try again

gh15 approved
he will get off on any charges most likely just because of you making posts like this, very smart ::)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2009, 10:59:45 PM »
this is a good one,,you tell me who i know  and who worship me ,,dont be mad because of frastration i said here on getbig who i am  many times i have you  5 choices its easy to nail it down

gh15 approved
so you are a the biggest steroid dealer in the world and you've said who you are? that's really smart, I'm sure you're telling the truth. . .  no one who gets the top of any industry, even drug dealing is as stupid as you, sorry :-\.