Author Topic: Kevin Garnett shows how to be graceful in a last minute win  (Read 4659 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Kevin Garnett shows how to be graceful in a last minute win
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 08:36:57 AM »

If you had LeBron's wealth and talent, how many kids would you want to have? 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
Ffffffff uuuuuu Boston,they probably wont make it out of round one against da bulls
the catfish (paul peirce) is gonna have to step his game up!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 05:12:32 PM »
I've just started watching the basketball contest featuring the very Lebron James we're discussing.

I'll report on if he's talented or not after the meet.
Deep Tissue Massage

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
he's still with his Highschool shorty.

Yeah her and the numerous chicks he bangs on the road.  Everybody knows NBA players are the most unfaithful bunch.  Especially Lebron with the big head he has.  Just hope a "Kobe Bryant" doesn't happen to him for his sake. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »
I've just started watching the basketball contest featuring the very Lebron James we're discussing.

well he is a black guy with a job. that's a talent most of them never have

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2009, 06:02:15 PM »

here just watch this mr. rod

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »
KG is fucking amazing.  Name another player that can make an impact while sitting on the bench...He was deep in Noah's head during that game. 

Oh and that face he was making at the end was nothing compared to the bullshit taunting Chicago has been doing during both games (see this "you can't see me" john cena bullshit)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
lebron can really get up there for a big man

for a big man its harder to get in the certain kind of shape needed to jump super high

or maybe he does alot of jumping training everday, many africans do this, more white people need to adopt this black method of survival
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »
Cleveland's going to win the east anyway. Celtics can take their place in mediocrity alongside the current Red Sox and Pats teams.
\

The Pats have 11 picks this year...More then half of them before the 4th round...If Brady is healthy, this is going to be a insane Pats team...I see a couple of trades in the future for the Pats...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:03 AM »
"like kevin garnett, anything is possible!!!"

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2009, 12:00:32 PM »
kevin garnett is nothing but a primitive ape-man...couldnt get his team to win in like 12 seasons so he jumps ship for a bandwagon team put together for one year and starts acting like the cockiest man alive. he snarls and jumps up and down , dances and talks in slurred ebonics etc...

KG = most overrated player in the nba today. someone should tell the media that chest-thumps, yelling and mean stare-downs of guys half a foot smaller are not recordable stats  ::)

body88

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2009, 12:18:43 PM »
Boston world championships since 2001

2001 - 2003 -2004

2004 - 2006

Teams currently in the playoffs: (3-0 over Montreal) Boston Bruins - Boston Celtics

The haters just cant accept that Boston has brought home 6 pro championships over the last 9 years  :-*  Half you haters wont see one championship in your lifetime!

body88

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
kevin garnett is nothing but a primitive ape-man...couldnt get his team to win in like 12 seasons so he jumps ship for a bandwagon team put together for one year and starts acting like the cockiest man alive. he snarls and jumps up and down , dances and talks in slurred ebonics etc...

KG = most overrated player in the nba today. someone should tell the media that chest-thumps, yelling and mean stare-downs of guys half a foot smaller are not recordable stats  ::)

True.  However, he could be a "stand up guy" like Kobe is in public, but on the side he's raping young women in the ass.....LIKE KOBE.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
True.  However, he could be a "stand up guy" like Kobe is in public, but on the side he's raping young women in the ass.....LIKE KOBE.

Kevin was kicked out of Greenville, S.C. The story is that he and three other black guys beat the shit out of some white guy! Kevin then went to a prep school in Chicago, Illinois. K.G. now gives away Adidas shoes and equipment at Mauldin High for his yearly Basketball Tournament.
D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 12:34:13 PM »
These morons and sports stars are bugs compared to great men like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »
These morons and sports stars are bugs compared to great men like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

I believe that Kevin makes $302,000 per game
D

body88

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »
Kevin was kicked out of Greenville, S.C. The story is that he and three other black guys beat the shit out of some white guy! Kevin then went to a prep school in Chicago, Illinois. K.G. now gives away Adidas shoes and equipment at Mauldin High for his yearly Basketball Tournament.

Did that story land him in court for rape?  Kevin is a loud mouthed shit talker.  Just like half the NBA.  It don't bother me.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »

But are they perhaps greater men for never having to work a day in their lives and making tens of millions doing something they love? A paradox for you Depussey (52 IQ).

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »
Did that story land him in court for rape?  Kevin is a loud mouthed shit talker.  Just like half the NBA.  It don't bother me.

No. Kevin and his accomplices went to court and the three other went went to jail. Kevin was asked to leave the state and not to come back for two to three years. Being kicked out of a state is no big deal.
D

body88

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 12:50:30 PM »
No. Kevin and his accomplices went to court and the three other went went to jail. Kevin was asked to leave the state and not to come back for two to three years. Being kicked out of a state is no big deal.

Why are you going after Kevin and not Kobe?  Why do you care that Kevin talks so much trash? Do any of the players that you are a fan of do the same?  Who is kevin "hurting" by talking a bunch of shit?  The NBA is a mans leauge....just like the NFL.  You must have thought bone crushers like Dick Butkiss were real jerks  ;) Really, who cares. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »
Why are you going after Kevin and not Kobe?  Why do you care that Kevin talks so much trash? Do any of the players that you are a fan of do the same?  Who is kevin "hurting" by talking a bunch of shit? Really, who cares. 

Kobe lets his game talk. And funny..Garnett ( i really like the guy) knows when to turn the tough guy act on and off...

There was a game earlier this season against detroit. Well there was a little fight that broke out and players gathered around it well someone put their hands on garnett and he moved it...Then Rasheed Wallace came over and kind of shoved Garnett in the side (pretty strong, as he moved Garnett a couple of feet) Garnett looked and saw who it was and then act like nothing happend. But had it been a regular NBA guy Kevin would have went off on them. He is intense..ill give you that.. but he aint crazy.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »
Why are you going after Kevin and not Kobe?  Why do you care that Kevin talks so much trash? Do any of the players that you are a fan of do the same?  Who is kevin "hurting" by talking a bunch of shit?  The NBA is a mans leauge....just like the NFL.  You must haev thought bone crushers like Dick Butkiss were real jerks  ;) Really, who cares. 

Why would i even give a damn about Kobe? I did not go to school where he did or have any of the same teachers as Kobe. I worked in high school where Kevin used to work and participated in Kevins annual Basketball even at Mauldin High. I worked on Kevins Moms house in Simpsonville, S.C. I have seen many of Kevins Aunts, Uncles, Cousins,...etc and they tipped me very well. Why do i care about what the fuck Kobe did in his life? I could care less what Kobe, Kevin or any other professional sports figure does in their lives.
D

body88

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 01:04:07 PM »
Why would i even give a damn about Kobe? I did not go to school where he did or have any of the same teachers as Kobe. I worked in high school where Kevin used to work and participated in Kevins annual Basketball even at Mauldin High. I worked on Kevins Moms house in Simpsonville, S.C. I have seen many of Kevins Aunts, Uncles, Cousins,...etc and they tipped me very well. Why do i care about what the fuck Kobe did in his life? I could care less what Kobe, Kevin or any other professional sports figure does in their lives.

I see. You confused me with your post then.  Nevermind.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
I see. You confused me with your post then.  Nevermind.

Kevin has grown up alot and he was always real cool when he came to the Haywood mall in Greeville, S.C. I do know that some girls played him but he makes a assload of cash in he bought two girls like....100k cars and he put the title in their name and tried to get it back....Good times with K.G.
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
Great example of why I haven't watched an entire NBA game in over 10 years....ghetto garbage.