Author Topic: Rice personally okayed waterboarding  (Read 1464 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rice personally okayed waterboarding
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »
okay.

So we know rice, pelosi, and a score of others lied.

33 and tony,
Pelosi lied.  You have no prob saying that.  BUt when condi does it... it's because she believes it's not really torture, right 333386?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »
Why is this even an issue? If the military gets ahold of some terrorist fuck... why do they even ever see the light of day again?

I agree 100%.

Torture them, and then make em walk the plank.  I'm in agreement with the neocuunts here on that one.

It's just funny they call barry and pelosi liars... but when Condi does it, 333386 says she was just confused or it was a definition thing.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
So then you admit that waterboarding IS torture.

Call it what you want, whats torture to one person is a cake walk to another. No, I personally don't think it's torture enough. Is sleep deprivation torture? Is putting bugs in a cell with one person torture?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 09:00:55 AM »
The  democratic congress lied about it as well.
They knew because they are on the intelligence committee.

Its cool to be against waterboarding. It helps you get elected, but everyone was for it when things were bad in 2002.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/23/top-legislators-knew-of-interrogations/
Between 2002 and 2006, the top Republicans and Democrats on the House and Senate intelligence committees "each got complete, benchmark briefings on the program," said one of the intelligence sources who is familiar with the briefings.

"If Congress wanted to kill this program, all it had to do was withhold funding," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk about the closed-door briefings.

Those who were briefed included current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. John D. Rockefeller IV of West Virginia and Rep. Jane Harman of California, all Democrats, and Sen. Pat Roberts of Kansas, Sen. Richard C. Shelby of Alabama and Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan, all Republicans.
THIS IS MY POINT 240, you condemn one person but not another, you condemn one administration but not another LIB IDIOCY.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 09:01:47 AM »
I agree 100%.

Torture them, and then make em walk the plank.  I'm in agreement with the neocuunts here on that one.

It's just funny they call barry and pelosi liars... but when Condi does it, 333386 says she was just confused or it was a definition thing.

No, what I am saying is that if they believed that it was not torture as defined under the Geneva Convention than they can say that it was not since terrorists were previouslt covered under the Geneva convention since they dont act under the flag of a nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
THIS IS MY POINT 240, you condemn one person but not another, you condemn one administration but not another LIB IDIOCY.

i will happily call pelosi a liar.  I didn't konw that was even in question lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
No, what I am saying is that if they believed that it was not torture as defined under the Geneva Convention than they can say that it was not since terrorists were previouslt covered under the Geneva convention since they dont act under the flag of a nation.

do you think pelosi is also protected because of this vague definition "mix-up"?

or she was a torturous lib and poor condi just a confused scholar?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 09:03:11 AM »
So you don`t have a firm moral definition of torture.

LOL and whats your definition of torture? you ever read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture? just about anything could be considered torture ::) but to me thats neither here nor there i agree with torturing these jack asses, they are lucky im not president they think they have it bad by having water poured on their heads LOL id go medevil on their asses.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 09:03:21 AM »
Quick question.  If I took your mother and waterboarded her, would you consider it torture?
If you took my mother for any reason, you'd better damn well hope waterbording will be all I will do.
So then you admit that waterboarding IS torture.

What you propose is kidnapping and assault.
It has nothing to do with torture

However I do like how you associated KSM with his mother.
Nice work. ::)
Z

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 09:03:50 AM »
i will happily call pelosi a liar.  I didn't konw that was even in question lol...
how many threads have you started about her? thats the point

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »
how many lies has obama told? how many threads you started about those? thats the point

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »
No, that isn't the topic here.

The next time someone calls the Bush admin a bunch of liars, and someone denies it, we can now point to the exact quotes where Condi denied torture.

She lied, brah. 

Water boarding isnt torture!!Cutting the heads off your captured enemies is torture.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »
and george jefferson didnt chop down the cherry tree...he told his slave to do it.  lol

:-[  That's just plain embarassing.  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »
Water boarding isnt torture!!Cutting the heads off your captured enemies is torture.

Only if they're alive when you do it, ...otherwise it's desecration of a corpse, ...like the dead contractor in AbuGhraib
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »
Only if they're alive when you do it, ...otherwise it's desecration of a corpse, ...like the dead contractor in AbuGhraib

Rice has more balls in one of her boots than ZERO does in his entire body.