Author Topic: Scott Alexander.  (Read 6444 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Scott Alexander.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 05:11:09 AM »
What are u doing to get there?

first of all i'm gonna study economics...not saying i will be there in a couple of year but i will try my best
...best thing would be to crack the lotto jackpot on wednesday  ;D...if nobody cracked it there will be like 18 mio. on wednesday

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 05:19:27 AM »
What are u doing to get there?

doing his best to get his post count over 30 per day..after that the sky is the limit
I

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 05:20:52 AM »

first of all i'm gonna study economics...not saying i will be there in a couple of year but i will try my best
...best thing would be to crack the lotto jackpot on wednesday  ;D...if nobody cracked it there will be like 18 mio. on wednesday

I studied economics as well. Haven't seen a lotta Scott Alexanders there tough. :-\

Lotto Jackpot would be an easy way out. But I don't think u can appreaciate the money the same way u could appreciate it if u worked hard for it. Basically everything what comes for free is worth nothing. Besides it's worth mentioning that 90 % of Lotto millionaires are broke again within 5 years tops. ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 05:26:35 AM »
looks like Neil Diamond

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 05:27:22 AM »
I studied economics as well. Haven't seen a lotta Scott Alexanders there tough. :-\

Lotto Jackpot would be an easy way out. But I don't think u can appreaciate the money the same way u could appreciate it if u worked hard for it. Besides it's worth mentioning that 90 % of Lotto millionaires are broke again within 5 years tops. ;)

of course it's always better to be a selfmade millionair

i wouldn't be that dump and lose all the lotto money...i would live of the interest(?)...zinsen...would be pretty much with 18 mio. in the bank

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 05:38:18 AM »

of course it's always better to be a selfmade millionair

i wouldn't be that dump and lose all the lotto money...i would live of the interest(?)...zinsen...would be pretty much with 18 mio. in the bank

but you are too dump to spell dumb

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 05:41:09 AM »
but you are too dump to spell dumb

coach you racist fucker,maybe i speak 3 languages and englisch is not my mother tongue?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 05:55:23 AM »
That might be so...it might be possible he is just getting used to it and will become more humble as time goes on.  It must be pretty exciting to newly acquire that much money.
Hmm. For Getbig's most intelligent man, you certainly seem to have blind spot with regards to recognizing shallow, materialistic douchebags, or that the want of money is a fool's errand.  ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 05:56:10 AM »

coach you racist fucker,maybe i speak 3 languages and englisch is not my mother tongue?

I am not coach
and just maybe
if you combined all three of your 'languages'
you'd still not be able to clearly deliver a message

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 06:40:08 AM »
I bet this guy tries to suck himself off on a daily basis.

Nah, you give up after a week.
Well, I did - it's that one vertebrae in my back.

I am thinking of having it surgically removed.

You know some anthropologists argue that, the one vertebrae that keeps your mouth off your cock is going to be the next thing we lose on a macro-evolutionary level, then it will be the pinky finger !! I mean, WTF is that for - other than looking camp when you hold a glass, FFS.

I agree.
Growth/noob loves me

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 06:46:08 AM »
I am not coach
and just maybe
if you combined all three of your 'languages'
you'd still not be able to clearly deliver a message

::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »
Remember this guy?  He had the same expression in every photo and apparently spends more money on GH than most pro bodybuilders.  Looks like he may be legit.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/215/215039_millionaire_buys_town__and_names_it_after_himself.html

I can tell you that he doesn't spend a dime on his clothing.  D&G gives him stuff for free for advertising purposes. 

And as far as his home is concerned, he's not really spending any money on that either.  He's a real estate investor and he's living on another one of his properties so it doesn't impress me.

His furniture looks expensive but actually the total cost for his stuff in his apartment is maybe $20,000.  Its just well organized and I could do a similar job with a Fingerhut catalog and a trip to Target

He has some money but the amount people say he has is over-exaggerated.  He doesn't own anything that defines the true wealthy elite has such as a yacht, private jet, etc.  If he gets one of those, then I'll actually look up.  But he is a brillant businessman as he obviously knows what people want and he has a good eye for it. 

BTW, he has way too much GH in his fridge.
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 07:49:54 AM »
This guy is the British version of Goatboy. Any fool can have his pic taken or a video made . . . $30,000 pound suits. Bullshit. In his ( nice ( but very small apt ) he claims to have a $125,000 pound stereo . . . well Bang & Olfesun sell it in Canada for about $25,000 CAD speakers included.

Just a full of shit guy trying to hype himself up.

The Beef

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2009, 07:55:37 AM »
This guy is the British version of Goatboy. Any fool can have his pic taken or a video made . . . $30,000 pound suits. Bullshit. In his ( nice ( but very small apt ) he claims to have a $125,000 pound stereo . . . well Bang & Olfesun sell it in Canada for about $25,000 CAD speakers included.

Just a full of shit guy trying to hype himself up.

The Beef

Those actually were Bose speakers in his house.  He may equip properties that he sells with Bang but his house had a Bose System in it
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2009, 08:00:07 AM »
Hmm. For Getbig's most intelligent man self proclaimed most intelligent man, you certainly seem to have blind spot with regards to recognizing shallow, materialistic douchebags, or that the want of money is a fool's errand.  ;)
FIXED!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 08:07:20 AM »

Lotto Jackpot would be an easy way out. But I don't think u can appreaciate the money the same way u could appreciate it if u worked hard for it. Basically everything what comes for free is worth nothing. Besides it's worth mentioning that 90 % of Lotto millionaires are broke again within 5 years tops. ;)

The money that comes in isn't proportional to the hard work you put in anyway. I would appreciate a lotto jackpot just as much.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
Shitty haircut for a rich guy.

it looks good slicked back

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »
FIXED!!
Right you are, Tim. I guess that knocks me down the ladder a few seeds. And I was doing so well, too.   ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »
BTW, he has way too much GH in his fridge.

:-X

Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »
:-X

Matt: What do you estimate Scott Alexander's IQ to be?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 12:27:51 PM »

BWL= :-X
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »
yep yep yeah buddyyyy
lightweight babyyyyy
ugggggggghhhhh

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM »

Matt: What do you estimate Scott Alexander's IQ wealth and assets to be?
Fixed!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »
Fixed!

Shut up you obnoxious snobbery Muppet! Stop sabotaging Debussey's fun >:( :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »

Matt: What do you estimate Scott Alexander's IQ to be?

Independently wealthy people tend to have high IQs.  One person I know said they average over 120.
Bodybuilding Pro.com