Author Topic: Swine Flu Conspiracy, Happening right now  (Read 6662 times)

Northerner

• Getbig I
Re: Swine Flu Conspiracy, Happening right now
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2009, 09:12:10 PM »
Not to trivialize what is going on right now, families of those who have passed already deserve respect, but the symptoms of the swine flu are not usually in excess of what happens with seasonal influenza type A.  The problem is that our system does not have the general immunity once it crosses the species barrier from an animal host, which is why it concerns so many people.  It passes faster from person to person than a typical seasonal influenze.

But let's face it, the media has already branded it another plague. 

And you know what's next....

Zombies!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:06 PM »
Jones is - OFF - the credibility list, do - NOT - post any of his stuff again !!
He is an Obese shill fuck with a JOO wife.

Probably got a 'CIA' handler................. ....... ::)
The proof has been out for a while now.

Alex Jones is for sure a CIA shill...And so is Joe Rogan imop...These two guys are working together to spread the same dis-information...In a legit society, A-Jones wouldn't be breathing...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:50 AM »

Alex Jones is for sure a CIA shill...And so is Joe Rogan imop...These two guys are working together to spread the same dis-information...In a legit society, A-Jones wouldn't be breathing...

Next time he makes it to Europe ( next 'BBG' meet) that may well be the case  ;) ;D
The sound of a 'Winchester .308' sliding slowly into the chamber, & the bolt closing softly behind it.

Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 11:27:07 PM »
well thats enough evidence for me.

johnny have you thought about revealing this revelation to the public.

millions that are being eaten alive by flesh eating 'things' would be very relieved. Do these things include zombies, sharks, lions and pirannah ?

LOL! Nice one, Fatboy!

Very dry humour, I like it.

But you let me and your good self down, with your cretinous misspelling of piranha.

Tut-tut.

DAMY

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »
they are omnivores

What? Cows eat anything an everything, hmmm? Like a tiger shark.

I must look out for cows chowing down their own young.

DAMY

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »
i know the first guy to have caught this swine flu in scotland, i used to be his boss.

He's actually english and was quite a nice guy. He isn't the most handsome of guys and is quite the twink, but the ladies love him.

he used to go out with the a soccer am soccerette too.

Hope he pulls through, he was recently maried to the girl in the photo.

Of course he'll fuckin' pull through. Swine flu is a fuckin' joke.

I saw him on local news, he's a balding insipid wankstain. Women like him? Do they like him in a you're-a-lovely-guy-I-can-moan-to-you-about-the-guys-I'm-blowing-while-you-can-only-jerk-off-and-weep...  kind of way?

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2009, 01:51:42 AM »

Of course he'll fuckin' pull through. Swine flu is a fuckin' joke.

I saw him on local news, he's a balding insipid wankstain. Women like him? Do they like him in a you're-a-lovely-guy-I-can-moan-to-you-about-the-guys-I'm-blowing-while-you-can-only-jerk-off-and-weep...  kind of way?

DAMY

i have no idea what they see in him - he's very softly spoken and feminite.  :-\

lets be honest who does know what women like  >:( 1 day they like rough, the next soft  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2009, 08:25:55 AM »
Woman like being licked like a lollipop, in my experience. But they also like wankers with cash.

I have no cash.

So I do have a skilful tongue.

Any takers?

DAMY

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2009, 09:54:38 AM »
I think it's crazy that a couple hundred people die from swine flu and the world goes ape shit...selling out of mask, hand sanitizer ect..but dailey tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people contract HIV / AIDS and people still have unprotected sex. ::)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2009, 10:05:11 AM »
Swine flu is over-hyped. It's true that we are due a pandemic, but as of yet there is no proof that swine flu is a particularly virulent strain. Swine flu is just doing what most other influenza viruses do, kill the elderly, immunocompromised or those infected in a society with a health system that isn't up to par with more developed countries, amongst others

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »
I think it's crazy that a couple hundred people die from swine flu and the world goes ape shit...selling out of mask, hand sanitizer ect..but dailey tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people contract HIV / AIDS and people still have unprotected sex. ::)

Yeah, sexual arousal sure does weird things to the better judgement of even intelligent people. That and booze.

Not just the AIDS threat either.

As a kid, I used to wonder at the huge numbers of Ethiopians who were reportedly starving. I wondered why they didn't just quit having kids that they couldn't feed.

I asked a teacher about it, she told me to be quiet LOL! girl. I thought I was on to something!

Similarly, when I got older and heard of Mother Theresa stating that contraception was evil, I had to shake my head. Like contraception wouldn't come in handy down in the ol' Black Hole.

Ah well, the old Vatican clown is worm food now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

DAMY