Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4597 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »
I could only afford 4iu (4times a wk) for 20wks so We'll see what happens there
I got some results from 2iu (5times a wk) before

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 11:56:28 AM »
[quote author=s
Dear GOD,
can you expand a little about the importance of Growth Hormone to the BB?
thanks in advance.
-keep my name off please.
[/quote

in simple terms? the only way bob chikerelo,,,jason cutler,,,branch ,,the list go on and on ,,,the only way they can get in shape is ONLY if they have gh in their hands,,

what do i mean by that ?

gh is the most important product the bodybuildeer has since the mid 90s,,,why do i say that ? due to the size the bodybuilder holds while reducing bodyfat % to competetive levels,,

what do i mean ?

a bodybuilder can walk around 12% 240lb and use all the roids in the world but will have to lose those 40 - 50lb beofre competition inorder to be able to step on stage shredded,,sometimes more !

now if this bodybuilder add growth not only will he not lose weight at the same ratio ,,he will also add muscle ,,,see the kevin levrone symtom and the tom prince phenomena,,

the moment the bodybuilder add legit gh into his routine ,,,he can do mainly 2 important things,,,

1. he can diet on JUNK,,as in jamaican good pizza ,,burgers,,anything you wish beside bread and milk but even that you can take on gh no problem as long as it is moderately supervized since you shoudl know your body by the time youre on growth

2. he loses a lot less weight on the way to stahe ,,,lets say a bodybuilder has gh even at 4-5 units a day ,,legit gh ,,will guive him the ability within 12-20 weeks to get down to 6-7% from the 12 % he started with and if he does 25 weeks he will finally get down to the 4% a competetive professiona is on stage at,,,all that while only losing small amount of weight as in down from 240 to 215- 220 insted of down to 190-200,,,

gh is the way bodybuilders climb clasess ,,,thasty how we add muscle every year,,,thats how we come 10 pounds heavier next competition ,,,its the gh ,,

now when you add aas with the gh then the ones who know their body can grow into competition weight the way kevin used to do it ,,

in addition the dependent of gh dose is highly important,,the more gh you use ,,the biggest you will get ,,professinals abuse gh ,,toop amatuer in many cases abuse it too,,the more gh you use the less weight you will lose during dieting and infact the word diet dissapear out of the vocabulary while the gh doses increase ,,

lastly ,,any serious athlete now days is on gh ,,gh15 is what we consider magic,,it works on any one ,,and works for any one,,,not the crap igf,,but real gh that the liver needs inorder to produce igf inside the body,,

i do not know even one athlete that DOES NOT take hgh now days,,that includes any competetive bodybuilder at regional level and above

gh15 approved

Great post anthony but as Bob pointed out, this reaffirms that:

• You are not a pro
• Describe the same knowledge about drugs as you do in your books.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=276600.0
G.M.W. ☼

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
good thread.
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 07:24:35 PM »
Yep, I also think the same but I hear the opposite...

Over 10iu's of legit growth (Serostim, Humatrope) a day and you will get crazy wrist pain/tendonitis/carpal tunnel syndrome and really bad low brain/cranial type headaches.

io856

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 02:30:38 AM »
Over 10iu's of legit growth (Serostim, Humatrope) a day and you will get crazy wrist pain/tendonitis/carpal tunnel syndrome and really bad low brain/cranial type headaches.

O RLY?