Author Topic: What type of Gun Owner are you?  (Read 3370 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: What type of Gun Owner are you?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »
I just got back from my self defense class.  Im in the mood for fight.

www.attackproof.com

I train with the same guy that trains Celente.  Perkins and Col. Al Ridenhour are totally badass.  I went at it with a green beret tonight and held my own just fine.  240 might want to think twice about this.

Plus, at last count i had about 30 guns and and have a new one coming this week. 

Due to the cost of ammo, I am shooting more .22 now so I ordered a GSG5 to screw around with.
LOL hahah my pops has one of those, alot of fun to plink around with and you get alot of looks at the range.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »
LOL... 333386 is like me a few years back.  So happy about having guns that it's all he talks about.  For me, today, it's just another tool.  If I need to fix a toilet seat, I get a screwdriver.  If a bad guy comes around, I reach for the gun.  It's not a huge deal.

Its a fun hobby for me.  

Lifting, shooting, fighting, collecting bad debts, listenting to slayer, bdp, ice t, hatebreed, spending time with my GF, its all fun.

Did i forget posting here????

That is fun too. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 06:46:48 PM »
www.attackproof.com

I train with the same guy that trains Celente.  Perkins and Col. Al Ridenhour are totally badass.  I went at it with a green beret tonight and held my own just fine.  240 might want to think twice about this.

Plus, at last count i had about 30 guns and and have a new one coming this week. 

Due to the cost of ammo, I am shooting more .22 now so I ordered a GSG5 to screw around with.

LOL "think twice" about what?

You're a gun owner.  That's great.  But you give responsible gun owners a bad rep with the "I have 30 guns and I'm a badass" talk.  Just have your tools and be happy.  this isn't a dick measuring contest.  We're americans enjoying our rights.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 06:47:56 PM »

You're a gun owner.  That's great.  But you give responsible gun owners a bad rep with the "I have 30 guns and I'm a badass" talk.  Just have your tools and be happy.  this isn't a dick measuring contest.  We're americans enjoying our rights.  

Unarmed combat.  I dont need a gun to take you out.   :D :o >:( :( :P :-X :-* :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »

www.attackproof.com

::)  Oh  Gee whiz, ...another Internet Tough Guy.

When I said he should kick your ass, I meant figuratively speaking. ...ya know, as in keyboard to keyboard combat.

W8tlftr was gonna teach me Krav Maga, but he kept rubbing his parts against my bottom, trying to leave a good impression. He says he leaves a good impression on all his students. Is that how it's done?  :-\
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

oh you know what picture I want to post up :D  JK ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 06:50:58 PM »

Yep, ...that's the kind of ass kicking I was talking about. {pssst} Looks like you got him in the gonads too.  :P
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »
Unarmed combat.  I dont need a gun to take you out.   :D :o >:( :( :P :-X :-* :'(

lol seriously, settle down dutch boy.  You really do sound like me 4 or 5 years ago.  Enjoy it, it's fun, but make an effort not to try to sound like you're trying to prove yourself 24/7.  I used to be obnoxious about it too, and it's lame.  

Just have fun, enjoy your guns.  But don't end up one of those guys in the bar bragging about his 30 guns and all the ninja moves he knows.  Those guys are d-bags.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 06:52:31 PM »
Yep, ...that's the kind of ass kicking I was talking about. {pssst} Looks like you got him in the gonads too.  :P

You just start accumulating stuff over the years.  No one says "I want 30 guns", you just pick them up over time.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »

::)  Oh  Gee whiz, ...another Internet Tough Guy.

When I said he should kick your ass, I meant figuratively speaking. ...ya know, as in keyboard to keyboard combat.

W8tlftr was gonna teach me Krav Maga, but he kept rubbing his parts against my bottom, trying to leave a good impression. He says he leaves a good impression on all his students. Is that how it's done?  :-\
LOL ya thats pretty much standard procedure from what i hear

hahahha whats keyboard to keyboard combat i want in ON GUARD BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »
lol seriously, settle down dutch boy.  You really do sound like me 4 or 5 years ago.  Enjoy it, it's fun, but make an effort not to try to sound like you're trying to prove yourself 24/7.  I used to be obnoxious about it too, and it's lame.  

Just have fun, enjoy your guns.  But don't end up one of those guys in the bar bragging about his 30 guns and all the ninja moves he knows.  Those guys are d-bags.

Serious though, with the cost of ammo lately, i am shooting mostly .22.  I cant get .223 and dont want to use up what I have.  

I am selling one of the shotguns and getting the GSG5 because i can shoot it anywhere and it is chambered for .22.  It sucks, but ammo is hard to come by and getting expensive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »
LOL ya thats pretty much standard procedure from what i hear

hahahha whats keyboard to keyboard combat i want in ON GUARD BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is good people.  I was just having some fun. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:15 PM »

May I recommend you try some of this. Toxie speaks very highly of it.

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »
now ya know.  Stock on during repub admins, and just wait it out while dems are in office :)

I remember how happy I was in 2004 when the brady bill sunsetted and $100 mags went down to $15.  Same thing will happen either slowly once the gun nuts realize no gun ban is coming, or if Obama loses in 2012.  it's cyclical.  I don't like it, but it's the reality of things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »
May I recommend you try some of this. Toxie speaks very highly of it.

Ill remember that the next time I go to taco bell or White Castle.  Thanks! 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 07:01:18 PM »
Is there an expiration date on bullets?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »

kept dry, at least 10 years.  You should rotate out the ammo you keep in your defensive piece every year to keep that fresh.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
kept dry, at least 10 years.  You should rotate out the ammo you keep in your defensive piece every year to keep that fresh.

You know I was only kidding with you right????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
not really im sure they will go bad given the right conditions but my dad growing up would shoot old ww2 surplus stuff which was probably 10-15 yrs old if not older.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 07:06:17 PM »
magazines as well especially if you keep your mags loaded, the springs decompress over time and can lead to a jam at a very crucial moment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »

oh yeah, this place is fun tonight.

magazines as well especially if you keep your mags loaded, the springs decompress over time and can lead to a jam at a very crucial moment.

yeah, those mag springs are a bitch.  Nothing more frustrating than the ass falling out of a mag on you, springs and rounds falling everywhere.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »

Haha... I think someone saw the pic of 240 and his glock.  :o
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
My buddy just got a  SA Socom 2 rifle.  Damn thing is sweet.  It was about $1800.00.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »
Haha... I think someone saw the pic of 240 and his glock.  :o

Ill show you mine if you show me yours.   ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »
oh yeah, this place is fun tonight.

yeah, those mag springs are a bitch.  Nothing more frustrating than the ass falling out of a mag on you, springs and rounds falling everywhere.

...especially when you're about to shoot the enemy right. HA!  :D

Someone oughtta write that into the storyline of the next testosterone fueled Hollywood shoot 'em up.
It would make for a very suspenseful moment don't you think? And Bruce Willis could be the guy it happens to.
w