Author Topic: Why do all the Pros have huge mid sections?  (Read 14573 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Why do all the Pros have huge mid sections?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 06:01:27 PM »
very well put

but still wrong.   there is no evidence that any of the other drugs that bodybuilders use cause an increase in visceral fat.   and bodybuilders have been eating large amounts of food since the beginning of bodybuilding.  these stomachs did not appear until the mid 1990s.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
but still wrong.   there is no evidence that any of the other drugs that bodybuilders use cause an increase in visceral fat.   and bodybuilders have been eating large amounts of food since the beginning of bodybuilding.  these stomachs did not appear until the mid 1990s.
slin

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
Zane said it best
when a man, sometime after the age of 40
continues to try to get bigger and bigger still, and he is well past his years of measuring himself by the standard measuring sticks we use in society to guage manhood
there are deep psychosomatic problems.

Including the bulbous guitages

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »
The 'excessive' use of all substances has contributed to the large abdomens we see today.

It is both ignorant and naive to suggest that gh alone has contributed to this unsightly phenomena!

The misuse and over abuse of food and the pharmacy is the culprit here.

Again, gh is not the evil. It is the misinformed, delusional f@cktard Bodybuilder that is too blame....They just don't understand the concept of balance and control when it comes to diet and drug use!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »
The 'excessive' use of all substances has contributed to the large abdomens we see today.

It is both ignorant and naive to suggest that gh alone has contributed to this unsightly phenomena!

The misuse and over abuse of food and the pharmacy is the culprit here.

Again, gh is not the evil. It is the misinformed, delusional f@cktard Bodybuilder that is too blame....They just don't understand the concept of balance and control when it comes to diet and drug use!
u suggestin that more is not better ????????????

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
You need to shut you mouth Rubble b4 I tear your biceps off again, IDIOT!
You're a scary bastard shirt_lifter,seriously man,I bet you are sooo tough

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 06:20:56 PM »
You're a scary bastard shirt_lifter,seriously man,I bet you are sooo tough
:D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 06:23:45 PM »

I get it.  you don't bother to read what other people have written before you jump in.  its already been explained that its the combination of gh and insulin.   no 'other' drugs.   not the excessive' use of all substances.  not massive amounts of food.

for a while, people on HIV meds were developing a similar gut, with an increase of visceral fat.  Turns out the anti-HIV drugs can cause insulin sensitivity.   and, because of the way ADAP laws were written, doctors were giving people with HIV growth hormone to counter wasting.   ADAP (free HIV drugs for low income people without insurance) wouldn't allow cheap steroids to be prescribe for wasting because it was considered an off-label use, while they would pay 10-20 times more for GH.   Those laws have changed.  Now steroids is the preferred treatment for wasting, and the gh gut is rarely seen.  But insulin sensitivity is still a problem for many people taking the anti-HIV drugs.

GH alone, visceral fat not a problem.  GH plus insulin, or GH plus drugs that make you sensitive to insulin, large increases in visceral fat causes the protruding stomach.

doubler1964

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »
 when you are on your period you hold water

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »
OK f@cktards, here is the simple version: abuse of any substance, be it food, water, drugs etc is going to cause expansion/bloating of the abdominal wall.

To blame it all on gh and insulin is again highlighting the pure ingnorance that exists around here.

So retards, get off your high-horses and stop blaming gh and insulin.  They are only part of a very misunderstood equation!

Again, abuse will lead to bloating...end of f@cking story!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 11:02:38 PM »
OK f@cktards, here is the simple version: abuse of any substance, be it food, water, drugs etc is going to cause expansion/bloating of the abdominal wall.

there is no scientific evidence to support your claim.

1) when a top level amateur or pro bodybuilder steps on stage, he's be dieting for weeks and dehydrating himself for days.  yet he still has the protruding stomach

2) amateur and pro bodybuilders were abusing food, water, and steroids all throughout the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s, but the protruding stomach didn't show up until the mid 1990s, then suddenly every top bodybuilder had it.   that correlates well with the introduction of insulin to gh.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »
The pregnant bellies began appearing when these insecure roided freaks started cycling all year round...never taking a break from the juice....and using larger and larger amounts.

The pregnant bellies is a result of relentless and excessive substance abuse....ALL substances!

And surprise,surprise their stomachs grew as did the rest of their bodies....to grotesque and inhumane proportions!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 07:57:32 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 07:59:13 AM »

To blame it all on gh and insulin is again highlighting the pure ingnorance that exists around here.

So retards, get off your high-horses and stop blaming gh and insulin.  They are only part of a very misunderstood equation!

Again, abuse will lead to bloating...end of f@cking story!
Once again Hank is spot on

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 08:00:38 AM »
you stupid bastard  ;D
You are an idiot.
I am a big baby

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 08:01:30 AM »

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 08:02:18 AM »
I am a big baby

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
STFU CLOWN!
You are fat and have high blood pressure

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 08:07:43 AM »
STFU CLOWN!

king of the clever posts, what a twink

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
The pregnant bellies began appearing when these insecure roided freaks started cycling all year round...never taking a break from the juice....and using larger and larger amounts.

The pregnant bellies is a result of relentless and excessive substance abuse....ALL substances!

And surprise,surprise their stomachs grew as did the rest of their bodies....to grotesque and inhumane proportions!

why didn't a guy like Pete Grymkowski have the big belly when he was using 10 times the amount AT LEAST that the guys today were? the man admitted to taking BOTTLES of shit per day.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 03:31:27 PM »
when a top level amateur or pro bodybuilder steps on stage, he's be dieting for weeks and dehydrating himself for days.  yet he still has the protruding stomach

Yes, but what you are failing to take into account is that dieting with large amounts of GH, T3, Clen, etc, will allow you to eat a much larger amount of calories while still losing weight. Slin is the primary culprit behind the guts, but large doeses of GH, and too much food/+edema contributes to this problem.

M!

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
You fat bastard

The dudes a shit talker cant post pics on himself..oh man.  If this guy looks good as  MemberX ::), I better get out of dodge huh. lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
Wow looks like I started quite a debate here....  8)
Still not clear on the answer, my best guess the guys take so much stuff that their internal organs grow as well very dangerous.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »
I get it.  you don't bother to read what other people have written before you jump in.  its already been explained that its the combination of gh and insulin.   no 'other' drugs.   not the excessive' use of all substances.  not massive amounts of food.

for a while, people on HIV meds were developing a similar gut, with an increase of visceral fat.  Turns out the anti-HIV drugs can cause insulin sensitivity.   and, because of the way ADAP laws were written, doctors were giving people with HIV growth hormone to counter wasting.   ADAP (free HIV drugs for low income people without insurance) wouldn't allow cheap steroids to be prescribe for wasting because it was considered an off-label use, while they would pay 10-20 times more for GH.   Those laws have changed.  Now steroids is the preferred treatment for wasting, and the gh gut is rarely seen.  But insulin sensitivity is still a problem for many people taking the anti-HIV drugs.

GH alone, visceral fat not a problem.  GH plus insulin, or GH plus drugs that make you sensitive to insulin, large increases in visceral fat causes the protruding stomach.

It hasn't been proven that pro bodybuilders carry a lot of visceral fat at contest time. That's your theory.

And you're wrong about GH increasing visceral fat in HIV+ people. It does the opposite. Do a google search for "HIV visceral fat growth hormone". I'm not sure if you mean 'insensitivity' when you say 'sensitivity', I suspect you switched the terms?

You're also wrong about the peptides being the sole culprit (whatever the mechanism). I'm personally positive that steroids alone can cause the belly to protrude more and there are many juicers who would agree. I'm not sure as to the mechanism but I've seen it and experienced it.

I'm not convinced bodybuilders carry a lot of visceral fat at contest time. It's possible but I tend to doubt it.