Author Topic: Dennis James 3 weeks out from the NY Pro (video)  (Read 3414 times)

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
Re: Dennis James 3 weeks out from the NY Pro (video)
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »
Like most bb pros his high energy, charisma and magnetic "star quality" personality comes across loud and clear, even in german.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

dustin

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
dj15 looking fuckin' ridonkulous.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »
as full and thick as it gets.he is the epitome of musclebound.and rhul for that matter.he loses that look when he dials in to a show rather puzzling,his stage build differs from his look in this thread.

Are you really saying he looks better in those stage shots than he ever has in an actual contest? Come on now.

Again everyone saying he COMPLETELY blows it at the last second each and every time. I don't think so.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »
now that he went for the slimmer look what did he do to get it? lower dosages?

Cut back on the slin prob..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 07:36:09 PM »
Are you really saying he looks better in those stage shots than he ever has in an actual contest? Come on now.

Again everyone saying he COMPLETELY blows it at the last second each and every time. I don't think so.
not always but last few yrs he's hot and cold,i've seen every yr in and out all the outside and gym shots posted when was 16wks to 3 and he looks ridiculous ,but onstage he flattens out a bit and remember all his upperbody pics precontest he has sweats on  and his legs which are decent on stage look off compared to his upperbody.he's a perennial top 5 guy but top 3 is tougher at this point.n.y pro he could take but his mr.o top 5 day's are going by.like i said upper body is as stacked as they come.