Author Topic: Llewellyn's position on UG labs/gear  (Read 2094 times)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
Re: Llewellyn's position on UG labs/gear
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 09:22:28 AM »

He's right but unfortunately but actual pharmacutical grade steroids is extremely hard to find.  Most people are stuff with getting their gear from a UG lab.  Its better than nothing for most who are trying to compete on the national level.

Its better not even to fool with the gear.

Did you mean "stuck" perchance you retarded chocolate drop?

HG gear is available, but most are too tight fisted to pay for it or too lazy to source it out!

VINCE G THE POSTER BOY FOR STAYING NATURAL - BUHLIVE 2 ACHIEVE NIGGGGGZZZZ

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:34 AM »
Why are they illegal like street drugs.  Uninformed politicians.  That 's why they are illegal.  Dont you ever question why things are illegal or do you just follow the flock?

not here to debate why things are "illegal" next time stay on track you fucking skinny bottom twink

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
Maybe harder to find in some parts of the world but a lot of times guys use UG is because they are cheap. They can have access to pharma grade but go for the UG to save a few lousy bucks.

Yea, the UG stuff is always going to be much cheaper and easier to get ahold of.  But the Pharma grade is harder to obtain because a lot of the shit is counterfeit anyway. 
A

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »
not here to debate why things are "illegal" next time stay on track you fucking skinny bottom twink
Wow Brent great rebuttal.  Your mastery of homosexual terms is excellent and very original.  Brent I think YOU are off the topic because WE were talking about Llewellyns' position on UG's and you come on here  with your "their illegal drugs anyway so if you play you pay" bullshit post. Put a bit more thought into your posts and you wont look like such a clown and I wont have to make you look foolish again   :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »
Another moronic post from you FP......however I have come to expect nothing more.

You think a BBer would mug a woman walking home from work to get his next "hit" of sustanon?

Or perhaps hold up a corner shop with an AIDs infected needle so he can get some more IGF-1?

You really are a wank stain FP. ::)

I'm no fan of FP but I think you missed his point. He didn't say that BBers ACT like junkies but they are practically treated as such by LE.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
Why are they illegal like street drugs.  Uninformed politicians.  That 's why they are illegal.  Dont you ever question why things are illegal or do you just follow the flock?

QFT. Alcohol use to be illegal and during prohibition it was a life and death game. Just as stupid as making hormones, something that you own body produces, illegal.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »
roids make me happy...

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
Wow Brent great rebuttal.  Your mastery of homosexual terms is excellent and very original.  Brent I think YOU are off the topic because WE were talking about Llewellyns' position on UG's and you come on here  with your "their illegal drugs anyway so if you play you pay" bullshit post. Put a bit more thought into your posts and you wont look like such a clown and I wont have to make you look foolish again   :D

oh shit 2 snaps... damn

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

Yea, the UG stuff is always going to be much cheaper and easier to get ahold of.  But the Pharma grade is harder to obtain because a lot of the shit is counterfeit anyway. 

Dude I don't usually pay much attention to you but you are fucking clueless.  There are certain HG compounds that are faked fairly often.  But HG gear is usually spot on as far as quality and dose.  William Llwellyn has substantiated this lots of times on his site and through various lab tests.  HG gear is VERY easy to come buy.  You just have to know the right people and find the right sources.  I can think of several sources right now that post openly on various boards that offer HG gear, ship to the US and have low seizure rates.  I've NEVER had a problem getting stuff snagged by customs.  But I don't order a lot at one time and do it very infrequently.  You guys know how much fucking mail comes through the USPS and customs?  You guys act like nothing gets through.  There is much more shit that gets through than gets snagged. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 02:32:59 AM »
Another moronic post from you FP......however I have come to expect nothing more.

You think a BBer would mug a woman walking home from work to get his next "hit" of sustanon?

Or perhaps hold up a corner shop with an AIDs infected needle so he can get some more IGF-1?

You really are a wank stain FP. ::)
calm down gloria, its not my fault you lack the intellect to figure out what i meant.

however i'll happily explain it to you:

i the states if you take heroin, crack etc you will go to jail - if you take steroids you will go to jail.

do you understand that ? is that too much for your 1 brain cell to comprehend  ::)

i do not think bodybuilders are the same as crack addicts, but the law makers do not think there is too much difference.

oh and nice gimmick/sock puppet induced 7 post meltdown  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 03:05:28 AM »
Dude I don't usually pay much attention to you but you are fucking clueless.  There are certain HG compounds that are faked fairly often.  But HG gear is usually spot on as far as quality and dose.  William Llwellyn has substantiated this lots of times on his site and through various lab tests.  HG gear is VERY easy to come buy.  You just have to know the right people and find the right sources.  I can think of several sources right now that post openly on various boards that offer HG gear, ship to the US and have low seizure rates.  I've NEVER had a problem getting stuff snagged by customs.  But I don't order a lot at one time and do it very infrequently.  You guys know how much fucking mail comes through the USPS and customs?  You guys act like nothing gets through.  There is much more shit that gets through than gets snagged. 

Bingo, shit is getting grabbed out of Poland, the guys refuse not to put return addy's on the pack. A lot of the time it's getting snatched in the country of origin . . . guys know the system and re-sell the gear. HG is plentyful . . .

Vince, stay the fuck out of threads that have to do with bodybuildng.

The Beef

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 03:18:03 AM »
Underground labs are the damn best...