Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20037 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
I am calling you on that.

There is no way the 'CIA' left them to it in the late 60's.
Are you aware of 'freedom of information documents' by request ??

Maybe i should have started another paragraph....or maybe u should do more then just wiiki the ISI. We stopped funding the Paki's militarily in the late 60's. That pissed them off....we support them now as regards their anti-terror activities. The ISI required all aid to the mujihadeen to go through them after we started mainline support to the them in the early 80's. This allowed the ISI to back who they felt would keep Afghanistan at perpetual war and still defeat the  Soviets.
They created and supported the Taliban....they didn't want the nutbags venturing across the border. Now US troops have pushed the AQ and taliban forces deeper into Pakistan and they are going after the softer target.

L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 04:41:50 PM »
maybe the Taliban are bringing the SWINE FLU with them?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »
pakistan is a nation with nukes.

Dude, ya think ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »
Going into Pakistan and killing Bin Laden would have stopped us from being able to invade Iraq.

Do you ever think before you post ?? just a though.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 12:37:10 AM »
Pakistani Intelligence: Osama Is Dead
As Pakistan wrestles with the Taliban takeover of large swaths of its territory and the encroachment on Islamabad, its Inter-Services Intelligence agency tells us that Osama bin Laden is dead.

When you come from a 'Saudi' family (the originn of Whabism) as rich as this boy, people will say what ever you want mate.
Hope this helps.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 12:46:20 AM »
Maybe i should have started another paragraph....or maybe u should do more then just wiiki the ISI. We stopped funding the Paki's militarily in the late 60's. That pissed them off....we support them now as regards their anti-terror activities. The ISI required all aid to the mujihadeen to go through them after we started mainline support to the them in the early 80's. This allowed the ISI to back who they felt would keep Afghanistan at perpetual war and still defeat the  Soviets.
They created and supported the Taliban....they didn't want the nutbags venturing across the border. Now US troops have pushed the AQ and taliban forces deeper into Pakistan and they are going after the softer target.

My wife is Indian.
We have a few Pakistani (Girl) friends, one in particular travels to 'Lahore & Karachi' regularly year in year out.

Also a lot of the young martyrs are from Britain, taken over to 'Pakistani madras schools' & indoctrinated.
Given the choice between a Pakistani national, who is there on a regular basis talking to family.

& then we have you, with your 'CNN/SKYJews' version of events, I know where my money is going (wager on this I shall, although, by nature I am not a gambling man).

You are a TARD - hope this helps !!
Get out of the states (read - bubble) into the world for a breath of fresh air..................... ....... ::) ;D

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 12:53:28 AM »
The ISI required all aid to the mujihadeen to go through them after we started mainline support to the them in the early 80's. This allowed the ISI to back who they felt would keep Afghanistan at perpetual war and still defeat the  Soviets.

If you feel that reading one book 'Ghost wars' (Steve Coll) is all you need do to understan the, multitude, of angles to this, geopolilitcal situation.

What can I say ??

We now see why you have such a mono-chromatic understanding of the situation.
You = classic American 'Goyim' feeding from the trough of 'ignorance is bliss', place in your pen by, you know who, LMFAO !!
Sleep tight 'Goyim'

Is that sound of 'Storm troopers' in full tactical gear stomping down your block, NAH - GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CONTROL. ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 07:22:50 AM »
maybe the Taliban are bringing the SWINE FLU with them?

Yeah, I heard your 'IQ' 'upgrade software' is in the bag also.
Just plug your brain in to the 'USB' post - BOOM - Every Genii's knowledge from all of human History at your finger tips.

Then again, maybe I am just taking the Piss.................... ........................ ...
Growth/noob loves me

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:09 AM »

Pakistan is moving steadily closer to being taken over by extremists, a U.S. military chief warned yesterday.

There are indications that the Taliban is taking over territory nearer and nearer to the Pakistani capital of Islamabad.

'We're certainly moving closer to the tipping point where Pakistan could be overtaken by Islamic extremists,' Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff said. Speaking from Afghanistan, the top U.S. military commander said he believed 'events continue to move in the wrong direction' in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The arrival of an additional 17,000 American combat troops in the near future will stabilize the situation, the Admiral hoped (muffled laughter, he HOPES).
Looks like you guys are going to be spending more $$ you don't have, huh ??
Obama = change - yeah, kay.
Obama = change of mask (same animal/beast).
Pakistan is - NO JOKE - if the 'ISI' let these clowns near the 'ICBM's' that Pakistan has had since they started their program in January 1972.

What do you think is going to happen ??

Thoughts................ .....

taliban taken over to Pakistan...........hahah a some fucking joke.it is just us propaganda to make the world realize how insecure Pakistani nukes are so us could get the excuse to destroy them.to make the fighting intense between taliban and Pakistani army us is playing double game in this region on one hand they forcing Pakistan to do more attacks on taliban and on the other hand they are providing money and weapons to taliban through Indian intelligence service RAW.
ISI is fully realize now that what US is up to.so they are making pact with taliban.US has to pull out of this region they can not afford this war anymore.this us empire like USSR is close to fall and Afghanistan is burial ground.

http://www.dailymail.co.UK/news/worldnews/article-1172651/Pakistan-overrun-Taliban-warns-American-military-chief-extremists-given-chance-retreat.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
My wife is Indian.
We have a few Pakistani (Girl) friends, one in particular travels to 'Lahore & Karachi' regularly year in year out.

Also a lot of the young martyrs are from Britain, taken over to 'Pakistani madras schools' & indoctrinated.
Given the choice between a Pakistani national, who is there on a regular basis talking to family.

& then we have you, with your 'CNN/SKYJews' version of events, I know where my money is going (wager on this I shall, although, by nature I am not a gambling man).

You are a TARD - hope this helps !!
Get out of the states (read - bubble) into the world for a breath of fresh air..................... ....... ::) ;D

Congrats....I've been to Pakistan...been to the earthquake areas and the capital....served in Afghanistan and have been all over the world.....am headed back to Iraq for a 3rd tour. Let me know if this helps u. Maybe ur friends can tell what Pakistan is like. Ur wrong, and ur post shows u have no idea what the hell ur talking about. As far as the madrasa's ..yeah no shit.
L

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »
Congrats....I've been to Pakistan...been to the earthquake areas and the capital....served in Afghanistan and have been all over the world.....am headed back to Iraq for a 3rd tour. Let me know if this helps u. Maybe ur friends can tell what Pakistan is like. Ur wrong, and ur post shows u have no idea what the hell ur talking about. As far as the madrasa's ..yeah no shit.

'Au contraire' - tis you who is talking sheeeeeeeeeeeeit, my good man.
You have a military back-ground, Well done I must say, absolutely sterling performance old chap.

May I inquire as to your rank ?? & perhaps a photo or two, in uniform if you would be so kind.

While we are conversing, I do have a little request.......
Can you use the English language, the key-board has all 26 letters, each with it's own key assigned to it.
Type the word you (not u) or just don't bother.

here I will show you.

R u cumin M8 for sum bs l8er if so u r gona b havin ........................ .

You see how '13 year old' the whole thing comes over ??
Yeah.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
How long before a major city, like NY or LA, has a dirty bomb set off slap bang in the center of town ??

It would not kill more than, say 2000 people max, but 'Manhattan island' would have to be evacuated, & it would be left un-inhabitable for 1000's of years.
Bang goes your financial district, fuck, we could change the Monopoly game to suit this theme.

I mean, your borders with Mexico are a fucking joke, that is of course, assuming, that no out-side intelligence agency would be assisting (Hegelian Dialectic) in the transport/delivery of Uranium from an old Pakistani 'ICBM' - how long, in reality, do we all think it's going to be before we see this ??

What would follow would be, in sequential order -
1) declaration of a state of emergency
2) 'FEMA' get to have a fucking party (they have been on the edge of their, collective,  seat for a good while now, just waiting..waiting..waitin g)
3) People are - MADE - to evacuate, where to ?? "FEMA' camps of course.
4) ----------------
5) ----------------

Thought............on 4 & 5.
Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
First thing I'd say is DON'T get on their fuckin' buses/trains.

DAMY

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »
'Au contraire' - tis you who is talking sheeeeeeeeeeeeit, my good man.
You have a military back-ground, Well done I must say, absolutely sterling performance old chap.

May I inquire as to your rank ?? & perhaps a photo or two, in uniform if you would be so kind.

While we are conversing, I do have a little request.......
Can you use the English language, the key-board has all 26 letters, each with it's own key assigned to it.
Type the word you (not u) or just don't bother.

here I will show you.

R u cumin M8 for sum bs l8er if so u r gona b havin ........................ .

You see how '13 year old' the whole thing comes over ??
Yeah.

Wow  how typical...no idea what you're talking about and then u attack the person who disagree's with u. I'll type any way I want. I'm an 04 thats Major to u douchebag. I worked directly for Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry, the guy who ran the war in Afghanistan up until recently. He's the ambassador now. So while all your information or ur informtion or whatever form u find exceptable, comes from tourists...mine came from pretty much the horses mouth. I would guess u've or you've never been in the same room with Karzi huh? Or been briefed by Pakistani military on the state of the border. Well in anycase....we can do this all day.  I'm an Information Operations Officer but deal mostly with media and media relations. U or you can look that up as well. Now what were we talking about.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »
How long before a major city, like NY or LA, has a dirty bomb set off slap bang in the center of town ??

It would not kill more than, say 2000 people max, but 'Manhattan island' would have to be evacuated, & it would be left un-inhabitable for 1000's of years.
Bang goes your financial district, fuck, we could change the Monopoly game to suit this theme.

I mean, your borders with Mexico are a fucking joke, that is of course, assuming, that no out-side intelligence agency would be assisting (Hegelian Dialectic) in the transport/delivery of Uranium from an old Pakistani 'ICBM' - how long, in reality, do we all think it's going to be before we see this ??

2) 'FEMA' get to have a fucking party (they have been on the edge of their, collective,  seat for a good while now, just waiting..waiting..waitin g)
4) ----------------
5) ----------------

And please don't tell me you're or ur a Brit...christ the laundry list of issues with that once great country are endless.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »

Wow  how typical...no idea what you're talking about and then u attack the person who disagree's with u. I'll type any way I want. I'm an 04 thats Major to u douchebag. I worked directly for Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry, the guy who ran the war in Afghanistan up until recently. He's the ambassador now. So while all your information or ur informtion or whatever form u find exceptable, comes from tourists...mine came from pretty much the horses mouth. I would guess u've or you've never been in the same room with Karzi huh? Or been briefed by Pakistani military on the state of the border. Well in anycase....we can do this all day.  I'm an Information Operations Officer but deal mostly with media and media relations. U or you can look that up as well. Now what were we talking about.

An Information Operations Officer that spends all his time posting on an internet bodybuilding political forum.  HAHA dude you are a fucking loser man!  Seriously, do you even bodybuild or workout?  I don't think you've EVER posted on any of the other forums?  Why not?  Why not go spout your authority for foreign policy and in the know information on more serious and one sided political and military forums?  You're obviously far superior in your knowledge so why mess around with us amateurs?  Or would you have your ass handed to you if you went and played with the big boys?  LMAO!  Get off your fucking high horse!  Information Operations Officer LMAO!   ::)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »

4) ----------------
5) ----------------

if [after they crash the economy] the jews elect to give up their [de facto] NY throne prior to moving on to china or wherever, then I think we will see the following:

• Economic collapse
  • dirty bomb or other terror hit
  • President Emmanuel declares martial law
  • de facto deputising of the tens of millions of mexicans and blacks ready for the salvador option
  • due to the runied economy, white tax dollars are no longer needed
  • thus - and as outlined by the protocols - whites will then become superflous and will thus become the targets of the salvador option death squads, the ranks of which will be filled with blacks and mexicans who have been trained to hate whites for decades by jewish media
  • the Jews implement the world wide control grid, afterwhich they - from afar and sat atop their very own mount olympus - become the de facto rulers of the planet, looking down upon their dark skinned slaves, of which will find they have built their very own hell on earth

Whites like 240 have a huge surprise coming to them, and I for one cannot wait.

Whites have never given up their toys, and come the new era, the deniers such as 240 will be in the camps... our camps!

Victory or Valhalla.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:09 PM »
I spend as much time here as anybody else. I guess typing must be hard for u.
Aren't u a male nurse...u get ur ass handed to u here daily. Go change a bed pan...or sponge bath a guy for us.
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:50 PM »

EPIC BULLSHIT!!!

Can I congratulate you on answering PTs points, whilst TOTALLY ignoring the main one, that being the photo request?

Oh and, take the photo with a piece of paper saying 'PT is gay' or similar.

not that you are full of shit or anything, eh? kay kay, asshole!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »
Dude...I'm not posting a pic, especially in uniform.  The guy must be a gimmick, sounds too much like SAMSON. This is the usual getbig bs...no idea..attack the messenger...ignore debate....cry like a bitch. And if I'm full of shit...oh and douchbag please show me where I'm full of shit.
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »
Dude...I'm not posting a pic, especially in uniform.  The guy must be a gimmick, sounds too much like SAMSON. This is the usual getbig bs...no idea..attack the messenger...ignore debate....cry like a bitch. And if I'm full of shit...oh and douchbag please show me where I'm full of shit.

thanks for playing mate, your words are as empty as your head.

have fun playing splinter cell online or whatever fantasist shite you like to get upto ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »
Ok gimmick.....
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
Ok gimmick.....

how many hours do you spend pretending to be in the forces then?

i bet you own many 'tactical' items ie: gloves, pants... S.A.S sandwiche box and flask.

how many times have you seen Commando?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »
Ok gimmick.....

What on earth are you doing off the Politics board HH6! :o
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »
I know Decide hahaha

BB25..i have action man as well....but ur right I'm 12, how did u guess?
L