Author Topic: Carville: Democrats Will Rule for 40 Years  (Read 1642 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Carville: Democrats Will Rule for 40 Years
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
NY - Financial Mess
MI - Financial Mess
CA - Financial Mess
CT - Financial Mess

Who do you think makes up the majority populations in these states?
who was president in 2000 to 2008 son,,,I think he was a independent that ran it to the ground then hands it over to someone and put blame on him,,,oh what a sneak attack from bush son,,,,as he looks down on katrina and wonders,,,what it means to be poor whiel I live in a castle with so much protection,,,,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101105/pl_yblog_upshot/former-president-bush-calls-katrina-photo-a-huge-mistake

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010, 03:35:41 PM »
who was president in 2000 to 2008 son,,,I think he was a independent that ran it to the ground then hands it over to someone and put blame on him,,,oh what a sneak attack from bush son,,,,as he looks down on katrina and wonders,,,what it means to be poor whiel I live in a castle with so much protection,,,,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101105/pl_yblog_upshot/former-president-bush-calls-katrina-photo-a-huge-mistake

::)  ::)

have you ever taken even a 3rd grade level civics class? 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 03:38:07 PM »
I can ignore question also like you do on board,,,what did you do today when you put on your shoes?
::)  ::)

have you ever taken even a 3rd grade level civics class? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »
LOL ill ask you like i ask the rest of the idiot parrots that blame bush...

what exactly did bush do to cause the financial melt down?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 05:13:41 PM »
LOL ill ask you like i ask the rest of the idiot parrots that blame bush...

what exactly did bush do to cause the financial melt down?
lets see fella reverse the questions: what makes obama take the blame for the meltdow now? before you come back and tell me obama is spending like mad,,,with your little feeble mind all you can think about is what is current and not past or future,,,all these moneis being poured into th economy was enacted long before they were known which under which president,,,in 2000 to 2008??? Look for the inteviews he takes the blame,,,already so stop protecting bush even he admitted to the meltdown,,,,under his LOOKOUT!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »
lets see fella reverse the questions: what makes obama take the blame for the meltdow now? before you come back and tell me obama is spending like mad,,,with your little feeble mind all you can think about is what is current and not past or future,,,all these moneis being poured into th economy was enacted long before they were known which under which president,,,in 2000 to 2008??? Look for the inteviews he takes the blame,,,already so stop protecting bush even he admitted to the meltdown,,,,under his LOOKOUT!!!
obama isnt to blame for the melt down any more than bush is...

but obama has passed legislation after legislation that has hindered the recovery of the economy...

Im not protecting bush, im asking for legit things that he did to cause the melt down...

ill take your deflection and your undoubted future deflection as you dont have anythign which is the result of ALL THE OTHER BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL TALKING POINT PARROTS THAT HAVE COME BEFORE YOU...