Author Topic: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!  (Read 7661 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »
the fillipine ambassador is hosting another fight party..tons of cash will change hand and everybody will get drunk
Sounds like a blk fight party to me...that's how my family watched the Leonard/Hears fight!!!!!
((-::

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »
  That'd be great.  He has the power.    But Pq moves like Bruce Lee on crack!!!!  So the punch would have to be so square on target and so unexpected.   Not even sure if Oscar ever landed anything.

Hatton is going to have to move a lot and not stand in front of pacquiao and brawl with him. He needs to be defense and not overly aggressive hopefully Floyd Sr. will have him prepared.
Spirit of Truth

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »
Sounds like a blk fight party to me...that's how my family watched the Leonard/Hears fight!!!!!

Oh my god.. i miss those so much...When i was young my parents and their friends used to get the fight..i would always wonder why they all smoked off the same cigarette..and why it smelled better than the others...ah to be young

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
I was listening to an interview with Floyd Maywether on Jim Rome this morning, I could hardly make out what Maywether was saying, I was thinking maybe he could get Tyson to translate......but then I thought who would translate for Tyson!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 12:40:33 PM »
Hatton is going to have to move a lot and not stand in front of pacquiao and brawl with him. He needs to be defense and not overly aggressive hopefully Floyd Sr. will have him prepared.
Hatton's faught that way all his life....its his style   he may start the fight moving around but in 30 seconds, it will be the same Ricky Hatton.   Now if Mayweather JR had the guts to fight Pq', he'd be hard to hit. But he's waiting for a favorable price quote.
((-::

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 12:40:42 PM »
If Ricky was still fighting under Billy Graham I wouldnt have given him a chance but under the Mayweather snr I think his chances are much better.Hattons head movment and defence looks to have come on leaps and bounds and in his last fight he was firing off combos and looked a lot sharper.

However Pac-man is a hell of a boxer and it will take a truly great performance from Hatton to beat him. If he can impose his power early  and keep his headmovement sharp like his last fight then it could be a closer fight than people think.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »
i rather watch 2 girls fight, these guys are such twinks no matter how many times they hit each other they can't knock the other one out   ::)
TEAM Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »
Hatton's faught that way all his life....its his style   he may start the fight moving around but in 30 seconds, it will be the same Ricky Hatton.   Now if Mayweather JR had the guts to fight Pq', he'd be hard to hit. But he's waiting for a favorable price quote.

That's the fight I want to see! That would be a huge payday for both. I think Floyd would destroy Manny.
Spirit of Truth

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »
i rather watch 2 girls fight, these guys are such twinks no matter how many times they hit each other they can't knock the other one out   ::)

I suppose the beat down that Pac-man gave Delahoya didn't mean anything??

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »

Fucken Idiot

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Hatton wins by KO in the 8th or 9th round.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 01:54:03 PM »
Stick to schmoe-ing
L

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »
boooooom!

the filipino destroyer will reign supreme!!!!!

Anyone under 160lbs should never be nicknamed "destroyer". :D
On sheer power alone, put me in a room with that guy, he'd get squashed.
N

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

haha, yes Croatch.  tiny tittedness reigns !!

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »

Last time I checked his nickname is Pacman and his weight is a massive 135 pounds

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »
i dont disagree, depending on how powerful you are. i dont think anybody is going t win a fight with skill and speed alone, if they are burtally outpowered and the power guy can take a hit.

however in boxing there are weight classes, and the asian destroys all his compeition

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »
I wish that James Kirkland was still fighting on the undercard, that dude is a knock out machine.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »
My two cents:

Pacquiao will win within the distance.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »
Should there be weight classes in boxing?  Seriously, what if there was a height limit in basketball.  One league for 6' and under, one for 6'+, etc.... hell you would need 50 leagues if they did it like boxing with weight classes for every 5-10 lbs.  What about football?  You weigh 220 so you play in this league, you weigh 300, so you are in this one...  blah, blah, blah....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2009, 02:20:11 PM »
Should there be weight classes in boxing?  Seriously, what if there was a height limit in basketball.  One league for 6' and under, one for 6'+, etc.... hell you would need 50 leagues if they did it like boxing with weight classes for every 5-10 lbs.  What about football?  You weigh 220 so you play in this league, you weigh 300, so you are in this one...  blah, blah, blah....

Apples and oranges.

A 5'11 player can become one of the greatest basketball players of all-time (Isiah Thomas) but a great Lightweight will NEVER, EVER, EVER beat a great Heavyweight.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

Taking a punch from someone who weighs 175 pounds vice someone who weighs 130 should answer the weight class question.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »
People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys sparring while wearing pillow on their hands ::)
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »
Apples and oranges.

A 5'11 player can become one of the greatest basketball players of all-time (Isiah Thomas) but a great Lightweight will NEVER, EVER, EVER beat a great Heavyweight.

then, by admission, the little guys are a joke compared to the heavier fighters?  In the old days of the UFC, I saw many much smaller guys take out bigger guys.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »
then, by admission, the little guys are a joke compared to the heavier fighters?  In the old days of the UFC, I saw many much smaller guys take out bigger guys.

And don't forget about the time The 1-2-3 Kid beat Razor Ramon.  Hell yeah!!
~

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2009, 02:29:22 PM »
People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys sparring while wearing pillow on their hands ::)

Cage fighter alert....