Author Topic: A MASSIVE PWNING of a GAY MARRIAGE HATER!!!!!  (Read 3737 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: A MASSIVE PWNING of a GAY MARRIAGE HATER!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 07:17:01 AM »
Bump, because MCWAY and BeachBum need to realize how silly they look with their posts in this thread.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 09:11:58 AM »
uh, I suggest researching the correlation of intelligence and affluence with a low birth rate.  Clearly you are a victim of Biased Message Processing.  You are taking information and Biasing it in a way that most supports or best benefits your interests.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence

Demographic studies have indicated that in humans, fertility and intelligence tend to be negatively correlated, that is to say, the more intelligent, as measured by IQ, exhibit a lower total fertility rate than the less intelligent. Other correlates of fertility include income, diet, and educational attainment.

You're lecturing me about biased information, posting all this garbage from MSNBC (the red-headed step-child of cable news)

Now that's rich!!!

So what you're saying is the 'gay' people are responsible for all these out-of-wedlock births?

Ummm.....NO!!! Now was that you were saying about accuracy? In other words, try reading what was actually posted.....for once!!!

Last I checked, 2 gay people couldn't make a baby. Isn't that the argument always trotted out; that God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve? Sounds to me like it is heterosexuals that are opting not to marry, ...and they are the ones creating babies out of wedlock. The biggest threat to marriage is divorce, ...or not entering into the institution altogether. Limiting the potential candidates who enter into it, does nothing to protect it, ...only hastens it's chances of dying out faster.
??

Actually two gay people CAN make a baby, provided one is a man and the other a woman (Did you flunk biology or something?)

As for the biggest threat to marriage being divorce, file that under the "Tell-us-something-we-don't-know" category.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 09:56:08 AM »
You're lecturing me about biased information, posting all this garbage from MSNBC (the red-headed step-child of cable news)

Now that's rich!!!

Ummm.....NO!!! Now was that you were saying about accuracy? In other words, try reading what was actually posted.....for once!!!

??

Actually two gay people CAN make a baby, provided one is a man and the other a woman (Did you flunk biology or something?)

As for the biggest threat to marriage being divorce, file that under the "Tell-us-something-we-don't-know" category.

???
I Didn`t post a single thing from MSNBC in the above article.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
???
I Didn`t post a single thing from MSNBC in the above article.

Your very first post (i.e. the video) is some foolishness from that very channel.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »
Bump, because MCWAY and BeachBum need to realize how silly they look with their posts in this thread.

The only thing silly I read/heard in this thread was that MSNBC hack talking about religion "in the public square."  You didn't specify what you meant by "public square."  Your "performed on public land" comment is unclear.  What specific "religious" practices was this guy talking about that take place in the "public square"?  And don't give me some clip or massive cut and paste. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 12:01:51 PM »
The only thing silly I read/heard in this thread was that MSNBC hack talking about religion "in the public square."  You didn't specify what you meant by "public square."  Your "performed on public land" comment is unclear.  What specific "religious" practices was this guy talking about that take place in the "public square"?  And don't give me some clip or massive cut and paste. 
Marriage!

I swear you Conservatives have a hard time discerning information. :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »
Marriage!

I swear you Conservatives have a hard time discerning information. :-\

Bear with me here.  Marriage is the religious activity that takes place in the "public square"? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »
Bear with me here.  Marriage is the religious activity that takes place in the "public square"? 
The argument is that by law, if a religious organization is going to use a Public piece of property for a marriage, they cannot discriminate.

They are free to discriminate on Private property all they want. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
The argument is that by law, if a religious organization is going to use a Public piece of property for a marriage, they cannot discriminate.

They are free to discriminate on Private property all they want. 

Public property is property that is owned by the government.  Churches/religious organizations don't perform weddings on government property.  What marriages are you talking about that are performed by religious organizations on government owned property? 

Also, keep in mind that religious organizations are pretty much always granted exemptions from certain discrimination laws.     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »
Public property is property that is owned by the government.  Churches/religious organizations don't perform weddings on government property.  What marriages are you talking about that are performed by religious organizations on government owned property? 

Also, keep in mind that religious organizations are pretty much always granted exemptions from certain discrimination laws.     
Go back and watch the video.  The Anti-Gay marriage proponent was angry that Churches cannot use Public Property to perform only heterosexual marriage.

I don`t care what they do in their church and they should be free to discriminate and they are.  That is another reason why I don`t understand why they are against Legalizing Gay marriage.  They aren`t being forced to perform them at their church.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »
Go back and watch the video.  The Anti-Gay marriage proponent was angry that Churches cannot use Public Property to perform only heterosexual marriage.

I don`t care what they do in their church and they should be free to discriminate and they are.  That is another reason why I don`t understand why they are against Legalizing Gay marriage.  They aren`t being forced to perform them at their church.

I don't need to watch that hack again.  The only person who was angry was the MSNBC host. 

Your/his argument really doesn't make sense.  Churches don't perform weddings on government owned property.  What I suspect "public square" means is anything not confined to the four corners of a church building.  If that's the case, then what he/you are talking about is not only censorship, but inconsistent with the laws we currently have on the books. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

I don't need to watch that hack again.   

w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »
I don't need to watch that hack again.  The only person who was angry was the MSNBC host. 

Your/his argument really doesn't make sense.  Churches don't perform weddings on government owned property.  What I suspect "public square" means is anything not confined to the four corners of a church building.  If that's the case, then what he/you are talking about is not only censorship, but inconsistent with the laws we currently have on the books. 

Nope. The court case had to do with a Public Facility.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »

Scram grandma.  Nothing of substance to add, as usual. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »
Nope. The court case had to do with a Public Facility.

I'm actually talking about your definition of "public square."  Can you define it for me? 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....