Author Topic: Have you ever been bullied?  (Read 12255 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Have you ever been bullied?
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 07:10:20 AM »
You should be safe here Bay.  This is like the Nurse's office :)

It's cool. I know how to handle bullies.  They are usually closet cases anyway.  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 07:42:30 AM »
It doesn't always work like that. Sometimes you just get yourself killed. Like I said, the ringleader had ties to someone I had ties to, and he made sure her intentions were revealed to me. I was somewhat prepared for it, but not completely. The only thing that saved them that day, was the fact that I overestimated them. I thought that they would have at least planned it better, and expected them to take me to a remote area. I didn't expect it to occur in school. I didn't have a silencer, and loud noises have a tendency to attract alot of attention. Walking away from a remote field without looking back was something I was prepared to do. Walking away from a schoolful of witnesses, is a little trickier. My best friend showing up certainly didn't help matters either, and she refused to leave unless she could walk out with me. She had no idea what I was carrying, and I wasn't about to mix her up in what I had planned. Too many witnesses and not enough bullets so to speak, and I was not prepared to take out all the witnesses present, or capable of taking out all the ones who would have been attracted onto the scene. So I was rather frustrated to say the least. I had to bide my time, and subdue my rage until a more appropriate time to unleash it.

Don't fuck with people. Some of the sweetest, mildest, gentlest souls can be capable of harsh retribution.
You never know what lurks under the surface, ...even your own surface.
I told you there was a bad girl trying to get out, I knew it  ;)

Never bullied ppl i was like migs and would interfere when i saw it especially if the kid getting bullied was minding his own business.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »
It doesn't always work like that. Sometimes you just get yourself killed. Like I said, the ringleader had ties to someone I had ties to, and he made sure her intentions were revealed to me. I was somewhat prepared for it, but not completely. The only thing that saved them that day, was the fact that I overestimated them. I thought that they would have at least planned it better, and expected them to take me to a remote area. I didn't expect it to occur in school. I didn't have a silencer, and loud noises have a tendency to attract alot of attention. Walking away from a remote field without looking back was something I was prepared to do. Walking away from a schoolful of witnesses, is a little trickier. My best friend showing up certainly didn't help matters either, and she refused to leave unless she could walk out with me. She had no idea what I was carrying, and I wasn't about to mix her up in what I had planned. Too many witnesses and not enough bullets so to speak, and I was not prepared to take out all the witnesses present, or capable of taking out all the ones who would have been attracted onto the scene. So I was rather frustrated to say the least. I had to bide my time, and subdue my rage until a more appropriate time to unleash it.

Don't fuck with people. Some of the sweetest, mildest, gentlest souls can be capable of harsh retribution.
You never know what lurks under the surface, ...even your own surface.

I'm venturing on the dark side...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 09:15:22 AM »
just reposting what i already posted on another thread...

first time i encountered a bully he ws much bigger than myself and had 3 other kids with him...

it ws at an arcade and he basically asked me to leave or get beat(he wanted to play the game i ws playing)....then he pushed me....

i quitely walked home grabbed around 4 servants , went back to the arcade and we beat the bloody (and i mean bloody ) crap out of those kids....i think one of em wet his pants when 2 of our servants put a knife to him...(i say "to" not in btw)

thats the only way to deal with bullies...come back..HARD!
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 09:29:58 AM »
When I was in grade school, there was this kid who lived a couple of doors away from me ~ STEVEN  >:(  I couldn't stand him.  He was always doing something to push my buttons and then would run into his house and stand at the window sticking his tongue out at me like "ha ha, you can't get me".  One day, I don't recall exactly what he did; probably squirting me with a super soaker or something and then ran to the safety of his house.  I followed him right into his living room and pounded the crap out of him.  Meanwhile, his mother calls my mom and says "if she can't play nice, she's going to have to go home" to which my mother replied "I don't think she's playing"  ;D   Another time, walking home from school, he pulled some crap and then tried taking a shortcut through someone's yard and got stuck in their fence at which point I beat the crap out of him again.  I think that was the last time we ever had any interaction.
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »
When I was in grade school, there was this kid who lived a couple of doors away from me ~ STEVEN  >:(  I couldn't stand him.  He was always doing something to push my buttons and then would run into his house and stand at the window sticking his tongue out at me like "ha ha, you can't get me".  One day, I don't recall exactly what he did; probably squirting me with a super soaker or something and then ran to the safety of his house.  I followed him right into his living room and pounded the crap out of him.  Meanwhile, his mother calls my mom and says "if she can't play nice, she's going to have to go home" to which my mother replied "I don't think she's playing"  ;D   Another time, walking home from school, he pulled some crap and then tried taking a shortcut through someone's yard and got stuck in their fence at which point I beat the crap out of him again.  I think that was the last time we ever had any interaction.
hahahahaha in the boys own living room hahaha nice

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:51 AM »
I wouldn't say I was bullied, but rather made fun of.  I was 5 foot 8 in elementary school.  That didn't pan over smoothly until 12th grade when everyone started catching up to me.  Also in elementary school my Mom made me wear a bunny hat in the winter that my Aunt had made me.  I left open for pure torture for several years.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »
 I left open for pure torture for several years.

i WAS left open honey....

aww sweetie you are turning paki slowly!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »
I wouldn't say I was bullied, but rather made fun of.  I was 5 foot 8 in elementary school.  That didn't pan over smoothly until 12th grade when everyone started catching up to me.  Also in elementary school my Mom made me wear a bunny hat in the winter that my Aunt had made me.  I left open for pure torture for several years.
5'8" damn

parents can be so cruel...

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »
Gimme a break!
I am working and blogging at the same time.  I don't think I did too bad. I just forgot one little word.  You-you just have bad spelling mixed with English words.  You've lived in America longer...it's "mom" not "mum" And it's "school" not "skool" lol

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »
p.s. Proteinfarts bully's me ALL the time  ::)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »
 Also in elementary school my Mom made me wear a bunny hat in the winter that my Aunt had made me.  I left open for pure torture for several years.

Like this?
:o

;D

:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:26 AM »
Gimme a break!
I am working and blogging at the same time.  I don't think I did too bad. I just forgot one little word.  You-you just have bad spelling mixed with English words.  You've lived in America longer...it's "mom" not "mum" And it's "school" not "skool" lol

yeah but what do i call my mom to this day? you've heard me do it.....

and its skool cause thats one less letter to type... :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 11:08:31 AM »
p.s. Proteinfarts bully's me ALL the time  ::)

no i pamper your spoiled ass  >:(

sweetie i wanna get my hair done...sweetie i wanna get my nails done....sweetie i'm soo thirsty = would you bring me a bottle of cold water, sweetie i'm so hungry = lets go out and eat...

:)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 06:09:40 PM »
I told you there was a bad girl trying to get out, I knew it  ;)

It's not what you think. It wasn't an ongoing thing. It was deep seated resentments and jealousies coming to a head. Like I said, the ringleader and I had mutual ties. This caused issues and resentments on both our parts that only continued to essentially build. Because of those ties, we were never really able to come together to resolve our differences, but we had each given the other "immunity" so to speak. Then a misunderstanding occured between me an another girl, who herself was extremely jealous of me, and the ringleader saw this as her opportunity to "right an injustice". The girl with whom I had the misunderstanding saw it as an opportunity to get satisfaction by spreading lies and rumours, and using those lies to manipulate. The ringleader actually thought she was defending someone unable to defend themselves. The truth was she was manipulated into committing an injustice, and our mutual dislike of each other, made her manipulation all that easier.  After all was said and done... none of those involved were very happy with the outcome. I ran into the girl who did the manipulation about 2 years later, she was with 5 friends, and I was by myself. I didn't have a gun with me, so I wasn't worried about going up against her 6:1. I went for her, and she literally lost all control of her bowels. The 2 girls & 3 guys she was with were too scared to try to defend her. She had no defense, and they did NOT want a piece of that rage that was coming out of me. To this very day, she is still terrified of me. A couple years ago, she was sitting in a movie theatre, and I flashed across the screen, ...she wet herself.

Never bullied ppl i was like migs and would interfere when i saw it especially if the kid getting bullied was minding his own business.

I used to defend the kids being bullied too... although there was one little guy I use to bully in grade 5 tho.  :-[
Poor Jimmy.  :'(  He was a very big, strong, husky Greek kid who was raised to NEVER EVER hit a girl ...under any circumstances. He was a tough kid, stronger than any other boy in the class and knew how to handle himself, ...except when it came to girls. He absolutely refused to hit back. He'd get into it verbally, but if it got physical, he was a goner. His only choices were sit there and take the beating, ...or run. We had our fun with him for a while. He became a very fast runner. {lol} He would see us coming, and he'd run like the devil himself was chasing him. He never got any crap from the boys because of it. I think they respected him. He did win in the end, cause we could never catch him, and we eventually got tired of chasing him.  ;D
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »
i'm going to wait around corners and sucker punch people

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
i'm going to wait around corners and sucker punch people
LOL this made me smile hahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
It's not what you think. It wasn't an ongoing thing. It was deep seated resentments and jealousies coming to a head. Like I said, the ringleader and I had mutual ties. This caused issues and resentments on both our parts that only continued to essentially build. Because of those ties, we were never really able to come together to resolve our differences, but we had each given the other "immunity" so to speak. Then a misunderstanding occured between me an another girl, who herself was extremely jealous of me, and the ringleader saw this as her opportunity to "right an injustice". The girl with whom I had the misunderstanding saw it as an opportunity to get satisfaction by spreading lies and rumours, and using those lies to manipulate. The ringleader actually thought she was defending someone unable to defend themselves. The truth was she was manipulated into committing an injustice, and our mutual dislike of each other, made her manipulation all that easier.  After all was said and done... none of those involved were very happy with the outcome. I ran into the girl who did the manipulation about 2 years later, she was with 5 friends, and I was by myself. I didn't have a gun with me, so I wasn't worried about going up against her 6:1. I went for her, and she literally lost all control of her bowels. The 2 girls & 3 guys she was with were too scared to try to defend her. She had no defense, and they did NOT want a piece of that rage that was coming out of me. To this very day, she is still terrified of me. A couple years ago, she was sitting in a movie theatre, and I flashed across the screen, ...she wet herself.

I used to defend the kids being bullied too... although there was one little guy I use to bully in grade 5 tho.  :-[
Poor Jimmy.  :'(  He was a very big, strong, husky Greek kid who was raised to NEVER EVER hit a girl ...under any circumstances. He was a tough kid, stronger than any other boy in the class and knew how to handle himself, ...except when it came to girls. He absolutely refused to hit back. He'd get into it verbally, but if it got physical, he was a goner. His only choices were sit there and take the beating, ...or run. We had our fun with him for a while. He became a very fast runner. {lol} He would see us coming, and he'd run like the devil himself was chasing him. He never got any crap from the boys because of it. I think they respected him. He did win in the end, cause we could never catch him, and we eventually got tired of chasing him.  ;D
youre too old for that BS not that im saying your old just too mature for that now or days...I honestly do whatever i can to avoid physical altercations my friends seem to get me into things though, jack asses. I thought you were against guns etc...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »
LOL this made me smile hahaha

Do I amuse you?  Am I a freakin' clown? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:57 AM »
youre too old for that BS not that im saying your old just too mature for that now or days...I honestly do whatever i can to avoid physical altercations my friends seem to get me into things though, jack asses. I thought you were against guns etc...

I was talking about incidents in grade 12 and grade 5. I'd like to think I've matured somewhat since grade school.  :-\
And you better not be calling me old!  >:(

Who said I was against guns? I'm against gun "culture" as it currently exists, ...but not against guns.
There's nothing wrong with the safe & responsible use of guns for hunting and defense.
When used as an object for offensive action, ...that's a whole other thing. There's too much of that.
w

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 06:00:10 AM »
don't forget I also require my daily hand massage

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 06:01:20 AM »
You call her Mommy. Like you are two years old!  Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »
don't forget I also require my daily hand massage

something you take care of yourself i assume

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 01:40:18 PM »
You call her Mommy. Like you are two years old!  Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy

mummy...not mommy...pay attention next time!  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »
Or were you ever a bully?

I was bullied up until the end of 9th grade.  I was always very small and easily targetted.  I finally got pushed too far.  A girl who had been picking on me the whole year started pushing me in the back down the hallway of my school.  When I turned around to tell her to stop she sucker punched me in the face knocking my glasses off.  The fell to the ground and broke.  I knew I was gonna get an ass beating when I got home from my mother so I decided I wasn't going down alone.  I kicked the living shit out of this girl and ended up giving her a concusion.  Her mother had to take her to the hospital and then she called my mother expecting us to foot the bill.  My mother told the woman to basically "F" off seeing her daughter had been bullying me for quite some time and broke my glasses.  It was verified by teachers and the matter was dropped.  The girl never bothered me again and from that point on...I never backed down from anyone.   :D

But now I'm much bigger and everyone likes me. lol
:D Weee