Author Topic: The Best Conspiracy Theories.  (Read 21064 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: The Best Conspiracy Theories.
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2009, 07:39:21 AM »
NO I am Matt-H.

Every-one knows what matt looks like - he has his own board, FFS.

My pics are on here (have been for ages) I have offered to web-cam (show my face) with any-one here who doubts my authenticity.
I have TARD - AFTER - TARD - (present company accepted) scream gimmick at me, however, every one of them - bar NONE - has failed to meet the challenge.
You know who you are !! haha - guess with the gimmick thing being your only retort, parting with it would leave your position very unstable, yes ??

So - Ozmo, you got a web-cam ??

Matt.

Growth/noob loves me

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:31 AM »

I was going to suggest that we go back to the 'secret service' (from the main Limo) - getting pulled back on that 2'nd to last last right turn, just before the right into Elm streeet.

Not sure what you are talking about here.  The ABC video was taken at love field.

However, as we are at the bullets 'LHO' fired killing 'JFK' - let us run with that for now.
With that famous 'zapruder clip'  it is - VERY - DIFFICULT - to suggest a "LHO" connection to that last head shot (back & to the left) from his 'LUP'.

You can see from the clip just after they pass the sign, that 'JFK' has already been shot (most likely, through the neck from the rear).
But the shot that is - VISIBLE TO ALL - is the tell tale - the skin/water/skull fragments - do not behave like they should, where he shot from his rear/right.

The film is just one bit of evidence.  If i remember it right, the first shot hit, just below the neck, the second missed, and the third hit his head.

I Shoot a fair bit, so I know a lot about the variant ballistics of rifles & hand guns, & I am not buying this 'LHO schtick' - purely by looking at the film clip.

Nor would anyone else.  That's why there is other evidence. 

But let us look at another angle of perception also.
For three decades, people thought the best proof of foul play was a 27-second home movie of the assassination taken by a Dallas dressmaker, 'Abraham Zapruder'.
It shows 'JFK’s' head being blasted backwards & to his left:

Here is a theory to work with (& boy, there are loads around)  -  or to be considered first.

Things get more complicated (for some people) when we look at the film frame-by-frame. As the bullet hits, JFK’s head first moves (slightly) forwards:This makes things confusing. There seemed to be three possible explanations (I have taken the liberty of adding a fourth):

1) He was hit by two bullets at almost the same time (one from behind, & then one from the front).

2) He was hit from behind, & a jet of brain matter exploding from the front caused his head to recoil backwards.

3) He was hit from behind & some sort of muscle reaction caused his head to fly backwards.

4) enter the magic bullet theory.

People tried to figure this out for three decades. Instead of clearing up the mystery, Zapruder’s film just made things more confusing (for some).

In the 1990s, researchers started to realize that there was a fifth possible explanation. Zapruder’s film might also be a part of the lies & cover-up that agencies of the US Government had weaved around the 'JFK' assassination !!

Scientists examined the Zapruder film. They found that, while most of it looks completely genuine, some of the images are impossible. They violate the laws of physics. They could not have come from ''Zapruder’s home movie camera'.

Zapruder’s film (here is the theory) is a very good forgery. It is almost perfect. Some mistakes took almost 40 years to find.

The scientists also (allegedly) proved that Zapruder’s film was not just changed a little bit. The whole film is a fake !!

A movie film is just a strip of little photos (frames). The fake film was made by cutting & pasting real photos & film frames together to make new frames.

Because the 'Zapruder' film is only 27-seconds long, less than 500 photos needed to be made. The forgers had almost a year to create them, before they were published. This was not difficult to do in 1963 & 1964. People had been creating high quality fake photos since the 1850's !!

That's kind of just over the top silly.  The Zapruder film is part of the conspiracy?

So destroy this & then, can we please - have the "inside the target car" - theorem ??

Matt.

Inside the Target Car was just a documentary that showed how the bullets and body reacted by conducting recreations using test dummies with simulated brains and flesh.  It supported the theory that LHO shot him.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »
Thought we could have a bash at this one at the same time, two games on the go at once (if you will).

1) Where did you get the reference to the Sumerian tablets being used to prop up this Reptilian lunacy ??

2) It was 'Sitchin' & other Cuneiform text - scholars, that made this translation, not D.Icke !!

3) Do you know much about this one ?? let's just say it does not stop with the 'Bush clan' !! LOLOLOLz

--
PT -- nós somos todos os unbelievers.

So, NO.3) what is your opinion on the bush clan having 'Kin ties' with the (laughably called) house of Windsor - LOLOLOLOLz - sorry I do that every time I say 'WINDSOR' - lololololZ.............. .
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »
1)Not sure what you are talking about here.  The ABC video was taken at love field.

2)The film is just one bit of evidence.  If i remember it right, the first shot hit, just below the neck, the second missed, and the third hit his head.

3) Nor would anyone else.  That's why there is other evidence. 

4)That's kind of just over the top silly.  The Zapruder film is part of the conspiracy?

5) Inside the Target Car was just a documentary that showed how the bullets and body reacted by conducting recreations using test dummies with simulated brains and flesh.  It supported the theory that LHO shot him.

1) You got me, I fucked up on location.

2) Allegedly

3) & there is not just more !! there is a shit load more !!

4) I agree, but as it is possible, it has yet to be discounted (they are the rules) 

5) I know I have seen it, I wanted your take on it - mine is, that it is '100% 'BS'

Ok - let's move on the the single shooter theory.

The single shooter theorem.
Let us do away with this first, so as to narrow down the options a little, thusly, getting closer to the actual events.

PT1

PTII

PTIII = entry wound - vs - exit wound ??

PTIIII = entry wound - vs - exit wound - cont.....

PTIIIII the prefect bullet on the hospital trolley (to me this one is reminiscent of 'Mohammed Atta's' Pass-port on the 'NY' side walk) .

I think we can both agree that the lone shooter theory is - 'BUNK' - YES ?? (Bunk a 'South London' term - meaning spurious)
But feel free to pull it apart.

Growth/noob loves me

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »
4) I agree, but as it is possible, it has yet to be discounted (they are the rules)

What do you mean?  What rules?  Are you saying that because certain possibility hasn't been discounted then it's possible?  Well then Jesus Christ while on LSD shot Kennedy with a holy rubber band gun.

If that's what you mean it's more flawed CT'er logic.

PTII

At about 5:50 it talks about the length of reaction time for governor Connelly versus Kennedy.  When Kennedy is said to react (frame 225) the governor doesn't react until (frame 237) the Zapruder film is 18.3 frames per second.  Or .0546 seconds per frame making the governor's reaction time to getting shot "as we can see it from the blurry film" .6 of a second.  Not even a full breath.  (inhale/exhale) Perfectly reasonable.  The governor's aid even over states the obvious that President had been struck before the governor.  The problem with this assertion or theory is that reaction time is not a true indicator or when a person got shot especially when it comes down to 10ths of seconds.  Factor in the governor being older and having slower reaction times... 

The first 4 Google hits all say 18.3 frames per second.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapruder_film
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/organ2.htm
http://www.jfk.org/go/collections/about/zapruder-film-chronology
http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Zapruder_film

This "documentary" you pulled from the internet seems very dated.  It looks like it was put together before modern forensics and ballistic expertise was as available as it is today.  The old guy at the end of part 2 talks about how he hasn't see anything that says it was single bullet.  Chances are he hasn't seen anything since the 60's. Then he says they ignored what the initial findings and premature conclusions were because they were determined to conclude is a single shooter.  That just tells me this guy is a garden variety CT whack job.

Part 2 makes no dents in the single bullet theory.  Even the thing about the nerve and the hat. 

So Part 3 starts with how the warren commission ignores the evidence of the Zapruter film.  If they are using the flawed conclusions from part 2 concerning reaction times as a basis for the rest of this doc then it's NOT worth my time to sit for the next 30 minutes and listen to it.  It's junk dude.

I don't mind watching a few vids.  but if we are going to continue this, I'd rather you write out your conclusions (with details, not just "I think it's BS") and use time markers to back them up on vids or quotes from links with the links, that way i don't don't need to waste my time listening to a bunch of ignorant old men on some old ass doc made in a time when people are far less knowledgeable then they are now.  If your strategy is to keep posting vids, (and I'm sure there is a trove of them in youtube), I won't have time to sit and watch them all.  Make you own arguments and back them up in a way i can easily verify your support material.  Like i did with the 18.3 frames per second.  I'm not trying to be a dick, but i can see where this might be going.

If there is anything else of note or worth bringing up part 3-4-5  Then please cite the time markers so i can go right to them.

Again, I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I just don't have time to watch 50 minute long ancient vids that pretty much are junk.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »
5) I know I have seen it, I wanted your take on it - mine is, that it is '100% 'BS'

Exactly why do you think that?

Also, if the Zapruder film is a fake, as you suggested, then why  didn't they make reactions times match perfectly?

See, you are not making a whole lot of sense here.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2009, 01:08:40 AM »
OzmO, you're losing respect here, you should know better than trying to put some sense into racists retards like him.

The time that you spend on him will never come back....those precious minutes of your life are lost for eternity.....leave him to his ignorant views.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:08 AM »
why didn't you fuckers tell me this turned to JFK >:( 

I expect to be notified promptly next time >:(

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2009, 02:56:29 AM »
OzmO, you're losing respect here, you should know better than trying to put some sense into racists retards like him.

The time that you spend on him will never come back....those precious minutes of your life are lost for eternity.....leave him to his ignorant views.

& our spiritually evolved being (friend here) entertains - NO- bigotry at all, huh ??

Honestly, you - NEED - to watch the 'Noam Chompsky' lecture I posted in 'BF's' thread about Muslim Terrorists.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281463.msg3982199#new
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2009, 03:01:16 AM »
why didn't you fuckers tell me this turned to JFK >:( 

I expect to be notified promptly next time >:(

So Mr.the-corporation' - what is you take on the whole single shooter (LHO) schtick ??
'BTW' - I have the DVD (with all the extra interviews) classic film for any-one with the ol'eyes open !!

Posilac 'BGH' - Monsanto - definition of a psychopath = corporate behavior (every box ticked) etc.........

Great documentary !!
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2009, 04:04:31 AM »
& our spiritually evolved being (friend here) entertains - NO- bigotry at all, huh ??

Honestly, you - NEED - to watch the 'Noam Chompsky' lecture I posted in 'BF's' thread about Muslim Terrorists.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281463.msg3982199#new

::)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2009, 06:06:42 AM »

Yeah, it's way over 15 mins - nearer the hour mark.
I could see why you may wish to bail.

'Adult 'ADD' any-one ??  :-X
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2009, 06:40:49 AM »
Yeah, it's way over 15 mins - nearer the hour mark.
I could see why you may wish to bail.

'Adult 'ADD' any-one ??  :-X

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2009, 06:59:05 AM »
So Mr.the-corporation' - what is you take on the whole single shooter (LHO) schtick ??
'BTW' - I have the DVD (with all the extra interviews) classic film for any-one with the ol'eyes open !!

Posilac 'BGH' - Monsanto - definition of a psychopath = corporate behavior (every box ticked) etc.........

Great documentary !!

So 'Hugo' what ya havin fa dinna laters man, innit ??  ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2009, 07:07:10 AM »

Great documentary !!
I have it too. 

Single shooter = pure BS.

Check out my thread on ABS: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411261/pg1
I have more work to do on it, but it's a good start.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2009, 07:08:27 AM »
So 'Hugo' what ya havin fa dinna laters man, innit ??  ??? ???
what? lol..

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2009, 07:18:52 AM »
what? lol..

Sarf Landan talk, innit mate, na't I mean ??
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2009, 07:23:38 AM »
Sarf Landan talk, innit mate, na't I mean ??
:-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
So I have not seen one bit of good evidence that there was a second shooter.  In the 70's home movie documentary featuring senile old crack pots and a daniel faraday look alike we start from the premise that 6/10ths of second is too long for some one to have a reaction on a blurry film shot at 18.3 frames per second.  Sorry, that's not even close to reasonable especially when the PT also believes in the possibility of a fake Zapruder film.  

But we do have much opinion.  Which is good I guess.

Can some one please present some evidence of a second shooter?

Also, Hugo, any more new info on your pre-photoshop era LHO photo graph theory?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2009, 07:30:43 AM »
Also, Hugo, any more new info on your pre-photoshop era LHO photo graph theory?
nothing yet, it'll probably be several months but I'll post links to it when it's done.  Not that you'll actually give a shit :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2009, 07:32:25 AM »

Not really, because this is a opportunity for me to become very knowledgeable on the JFK assassination and at the same time understand the spin CT'ers put in vids and info to come to their conclusions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2009, 07:33:30 AM »
nothing yet, it'll probably be several months but I'll post links to it when it's done.  Not that you'll actually give a shit :D

If I wasn't interested I wouldn't ask.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2009, 07:36:17 AM »
Ozmo, at this point, you're invested in your opinion.  We both know the reality is that very few people ever change their minds once taking a hard stance.  The kind of evidence you will require to change your opinion in this matter is not likely to ever surface.  I think we both know that.

but I will share new info as I get it for the fun of it.  I do plan on continuing my work.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2009, 07:51:27 AM »
Not really, because this is a opportunity for me to become very knowledgeable on the JFK assassination and at the same time understand the spin CT'ers put in vids and info to come to their conclusions.

If you say so, I still think that conversing with him and a few others here is nothing but precious time that is wasted.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:29 AM »
If you say so, I still think that conversing with him and a few others here is nothing but precious time that is wasted.

Classic 'Green eyed' monster shit haha..........
Growth/noob loves me